Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Outpost theft and GGE

When a little kid is punched in the school yard by a bigger kid and his lunch money are being taken away, we call this bullying. There is even a pink shirt day about it. All around the world bullying is recognized as a very bad thing and its being fought against everywhere. On the other hand, when a thief commits B&E into your home and leaves with your hard earned cash and jewellery its called theft and is punishable by the law in every country around the globe with jail time. Here in GGE both both particular cases are allowed. A player may spend a sizable portion of his money into upgrading his Outposts but if a bigger alliance wants them he may lose it without any trouble for the thieves, because Op's stealing or losing your invested cash is completely legal here. It is used also as a tool to beat a smaller alliances into submission, just like the bully in the school yard...
It is time for all of us to take a stand against theft of Outposts and bullying. Everyone, PLEASE send a ticket to GGE, a loud message that we do NOT support Outpost theft, this action should be discontinued and the only Outposts that we can capture should be from a player in ruins or a new start up Op. Join the movement!
I the Terrible @ usa 1

Comments

• GlennXPro (NL1)GlennXPro (NL1) NL1 Posts: 39
    When a little kid is punched in the school yard by a bigger kid and his lunch money are being taken away, we call this bullying. There is even a pink shirt day about it. All around the world bullying is recognized as a very bad thing and its being fought against everywhere. On the other hand, when a thief commits B&E into your home and leaves with your hard earned cash and jewellery its called theft and is punishable by the law in every country around the globe with jail time. Here in GGE both both particular cases are allowed. A player may spend a sizable portion of his money into upgrading his Outposts but if a bigger alliance wants them he may lose it without any trouble for the thieves, because Op's stealing or losing your invested cash is completely legal here. It is used also as a tool to beat a smaller alliances into submission, just like the bully in the school yard...
    It is time for all of us to take a stand against theft of Outposts and bullying. Everyone, PLEASE send a ticket to GGE, a loud message that we do NOT support Outpost theft, this action should be discontinued and the only Outposts that we can capture should be from a player in ruins or a new start up Op. Join the movement!
    Who the fuck steals an outpost from a player that is still active? That is pretty sad.. If you do that on the dutch server, all the big alliances declare war on you.. 

Glenn
  • When a little kid is punched in the school yard by a bigger kid and his lunch money are being taken away, we call this bullying. There is even a pink shirt day about it. All around the world bullying is recognized as a very bad thing and its being fought against everywhere. On the other hand, when a thief commits B&E into your home and leaves with your hard earned cash and jewellery its called theft and is punishable by the law in every country around the globe with jail time. Here in GGE both both particular cases are allowed. A player may spend a sizable portion of his money into upgrading his Outposts but if a bigger alliance wants them he may lose it without any trouble for the thieves, because Op's stealing or losing your invested cash is completely legal here. It is used also as a tool to beat a smaller alliances into submission, just like the bully in the school yard...
    Ask and send them a ticket to remove the entire pvp area, HoL bonuses, all glory titles, capitals, metropoles, and the ability to attack any player in the game.
    We will WE WILL turn into a 2018 normal game.

shia labeouf motivation GIF
    I did not understand, are you against theft or not? Because there is no third choice, its either black or white... 
    I the Terrible @ usa 1
  • When a little kid is punched in the school yard by a bigger kid and his lunch money are being taken away, we call this bullying. There is even a pink shirt day about it. All around the world bullying is recognized as a very bad thing and its being fought against everywhere. On the other hand, when a thief commits B&E into your home and leaves with your hard earned cash and jewellery its called theft and is punishable by the law in every country around the globe with jail time. Here in GGE both both particular cases are allowed. A player may spend a sizable portion of his money into upgrading his Outposts but if a bigger alliance wants them he may lose it without any trouble for the thieves, because Op's stealing or losing your invested cash is completely legal here. It is used also as a tool to beat a smaller alliances into submission, just like the bully in the school yard...
    Who the fuck steals an outpost from a player that is still active? That is pretty sad.. If you do that on the dutch server, all the big alliances declare war on you.. 

Glenn
    sadly, it looks like the dutch server has got bigger balls than the entire usa 1 server...lol
    I the Terrible @ usa 1
  • For all of those that support theft I would say, next time when a thief breaks into your house or a car and takes of with your possessions, instead of sniveling and calling the police, you should post a congratulatory note to him and point where there is more stuff to steal...
    For all of those that hide behind GGE rules, I would say that rules exist only to be challenged and nothing is written in stone (well accept maybe the ten commandments ) and if found not effective anymore or unacceptable, they are amended. That is why we have slavery no more, countless countries are not a colony anymore, everyone gets to go to school etc.
    So what I am asking is 100% fair, GGE says that it promotes "fair play". How is "fair play" possible when a bully can just steal your Outpost with all of the ruby buildings in it (for which you paid with real money) and there is nothing that you can do about it! I believe that GGE should check the "fair" definition with its lawyers. Because, it is absolutely not fair and its contradictory to their statement.
    I the Terrible @ usa 1
  • It is a war game, and you are meant to fight over stuff
    So, its OK to steal other people's money? How can you fight with 65 lvl 800 players all at the same time? Is that a fair play in your view?
    I the Terrible @ usa 1
    So, its OK to steal other people's money? How can you fight with 65 lvl 800 players all at the same time? Is that a fair play in your view?

The answer is simple then, don't spend money on this game if you are afraid of losing it.
    Your examples above are ridiculous btw... This is a game, not the real life. 

How come none of you theft supporters have the guts to say it straight: "Yes, I support theft! I am a bully. " But instead I hear every lame excuse in the book.."Oh, its a war game" or "Oh, if you are too chicken to play, then don't play it"
    Why doesn't  GGE say it right of the bat, before you even enter this game and have not spend the thousands of dollars on your Ops "Oh btw, do not spend even a dollar here, because at some point of time someone will come and steal your investment and we will support it"? The examples might be sounding ridiculous to you but say it to the people who lost their ops. I know a few and its happening at the moment. It is very nice that GGE hides the identity of the thieves otherwise will proly hear about it on the news, US have plenty of guns and the cost of bullets is very cheap and people take theft of their property very seriously, game or no game, theft is theft. I would like to know where the thief lives, go there and pull the little masturbating rat from his mommy basement and break his nasty fingers so bad that every time he touches a keyboard he will cringe in the memory of the royal ass whopping.  LMAO
    THIS IS A GAME BASED ON  MEDIEVAL TIMES. If a powerful lord wanted something from you back then, you would either give it to him, or it would be forcefully taken from you. This is also why there are no female titles, and the only females that appear in the game are: the flimsy stupid princess, the fat princess, the worthwhile one with a horrible mom, the spearwoman, and the ivory queen. only one of those is actually in a decent place of power, which was rare, but not unheard of back then. You should only get OPs that are close enough for you to build, which means that you would have enough time to send a fast counterattack as soon as they defeat your troops there, and overwhelm there attackers. THERE IS A REASON STEALING OPS TAKES SO LONG. Also, those people have not made physical threats to you, or that which you own. You just did, so either end this post and apologize in another one, or I will have GGE release your IP to the cops, and have you arrested for threats.
    OMG, you are such a man that after posting this, send a sabo on me???? Why oh why are you doing this? Don't you know what is happening to our subs? Exactly what I am talking about but don't worry, karma is a bi....ch it will come around. 
    I the Terrible @ usa 1
  • Poison (AU1)Poison (AU1) AU1 Posts: 19
    go play farmville.
    too bad Goodgame farmer was removed it was a better game than that.
    “We are especially proud of all the players who have been with us for many years. With over 250 content updates since the game launched in 2011, we have obviously kept the fun factor high.” GGE
  • Thranduili (US1)Thranduili (US1) US1 Posts: 19
    edited 31.05.2018
    It is a war game, and you are meant to fight over stuff

The answer is simple then, don't spend money on this game if you are afraid of losing it.

How come none of you theft supporters have the guts to say it straight: "Yes, I support theft! I am a bully. " But instead I hear every lame excuse in the book.."Oh, its a war game" or "Oh, if you are too chicken to play, then don't play it"
    Why doesn't  GGE say it right of the bat, before you even enter this game and have not spend the thousands of dollars on your Ops "Oh btw, do not spend even a dollar here, because at some point of time someone will come and steal your investment and we will support it"? The examples might be sounding ridiculous to you but say it to the people who lost their ops. I know a few and its happening at the moment. It is very nice that GGE hides the identity of the thieves otherwise will proly hear about it on the news, US have plenty of guns and the cost of bullets is very cheap and people take theft of their property very seriously, game or no game, theft is theft. I would like to know where the thief lives, go there and pull the little masturbating rat from his mommy basement and break his nasty fingers so bad that every time he touches a keyboard he will cringe in the memory of the royal ass whopping.  LMAO
    THIS IS A GAME BASED ON  MEDIEVAL TIMES. If a powerful lord wanted something from you back then, you would either give it to him, or it would be forcefully taken from you. This is also why there are no female titles, and the only females that appear in the game are: the flimsy stupid princess, the fat princess, the worthwhile one with a horrible mom, the spearwoman, and the ivory queen. only one of those is actually in a decent place of power, which was rare, but not unheard of back then. You should only get OPs that are close enough for you to build, which means that you would have enough time to send a fast counterattack as soon as they defeat your troops there, and overwhelm there attackers. THERE IS A REASON STEALING OPS TAKES SO LONG. Also, those people have not made physical threats to you, or that which you own. You just did, so either end this post and apologize in another one, or I will have GGE release your IP to the cops, and have you arrested for threats.
    OMG, you are such a man that after posting this, send a sabo on me???? Why oh why are you doing this? Don't you know what is happening to our subs? Exactly what I am talking about but don't worry, karma is a bi....ch it will come around. 
    If your subs are in trouble, have TUF:Dark Legion use their storm lord power and make it hard for KON. make their army travel speed slower, which would GREATLY help you if they are being stolen so that they cant send it as fast. make their public order bad, make them take forever to recruit, and give the person whose stuff is being "stolen" +20% attack strength. you are complaining, yet there are sooo many things you could be doing. Only start complaining once you have tried everything.
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    Outpost theft is very very rare on the US server. There are more Ops than players. Castles fall into ruin and leave behind decent Ops. Doesn't seem like a big issue. 
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• Potentia (US1)Potentia (US1) Posts: 249
    edited 31.05.2018

If your subs are in trouble, have TUF:Dark Legion use their storm lord power and make it hard for KON. make their army travel speed slower, which would GREATLY help you if they are being stolen so that they cant send it as fast. make their public order bad, make them take forever to recruit, and give the person whose stuff is being "stolen" +20% attack strength. you are complaining, yet there are sooo many things you could be doing. Only start complaining once you have tried everything.

They did. 

Take a look at your own alliance first, and then make comments on how others deal with wars.

• IronLord (US1)IronLord (US1) Posts: 119
    edited 31.05.2018

I admit, I'm a bully and a thief in game. But do me some credit; I'm also a douchebag and I firecast when necessary and sometimes I hit ops at 2 am for kicks. I would tell you to grow a pair of balls but you'd probably cry when someone kicked them in.
    -EDIT- because i didn't bother reading the entire sobstory that is your rambling keyboard mash of a post the first time.
    Boy, the only ass whooping that will be going down is your own ass when your dad beats you again for being such a whiny excuse for a son.
    -=Fluffy Unicorns=-

• BM Neroxnex BM Neroxnex Posts: 804
    edited 31.05.2018
    Valuable takeaways from this post:

• GoodGame Empire is a war game.
    • Don't put "thousands" of dollars into outposts or the game if you fear loss or PVP.
    • Don't play the game in general if you fear loss or PVP, back to point #1 it is a war game.
    • Don't compare video games to breaking and entering into someone's home, I start to wonder if this is a legit thread or just a troll at this point.
    • Back in medieval times, this stuff happened, back when politically correctness didn't wash over everyone's lives.
    • Need I go on?
    Now you're probably sitting in your computer chair going "NERO! What about the bullies taking my outposts? You've offered no solutions, you've only summarized this thread!". To you I say I have a solution. When you find yourself feeling bullied over the game typically pressing Alt + F4 or Ctrl + W reverts the game back before whichever battle took place.

To all of my PVP loving "thieves". You know you're on your game when posts like these surface. 
  • lol. just lol. theft? you invested in a freemium game. you handed the money over to a company for absolutely zero gain in your life.  

and then you wrote a sad ballad about it.....
    lol
  • Valuable takeaways from this post:

• GoodGame Empire is a war game.
    • Don't put "thousands" of dollars into outposts or the game if you fear loss or PVP.
    • Don't play the game in general if you fear loss or PVP, back to point #1 it is a war game.
    • Don't compare video games to breaking and entering into someone's home, I start to wonder if this is a legit thread or just a troll at this point.
    • Back in medieval times, this stuff happened, back when politically correctness didn't wash over everyone's lives.
    • Need I go on?
    Now you're probably sitting in your computer chair going "NERO! What about the bullies taking my outposts? You've offered no solutions, you've only summarized this thread!". To you I say I have a solution. When you find yourself feeling bullied over the game typically pressing Alt + F4 or Ctrl + W reverts the game back before whichever battle took place.

To all of my PVP loving "thieves". You know you're on your game when posts like these surface. 
    Thank you for reaffirming my earlier point.
This discussion has been closed.