Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

May Update: Discussion Thread

11012»

Comments

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
  • Tyrion2 (US1)Tyrion2 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Just wanted to thank GGS for taking even more fun OUT of this game and increasing the might and power of BULLY alliances...praise to ruby players..the rest of us do not matter
  • linne (SKN1)linne (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 16
    2 reaches 10 million and 2 reaches 7.5 million on my server. Congratulations to those who have got it :)
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    Honestly the way to get more people on an even playing field is to limit the number of capitals, metros, and royal towers one alliance can own.

GGE knows that, but its not profitable enough so they would never implement that.  Thats why they keep making more and more events.

Stop debating, GGE only follows money not the want/need of their player base.  Even people who've paid several thousands of dollars are 1. upset  2. Stopped paying  3.Quiting

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    http://prntscr.com/jmpucl  is this new update ?

• @BM ang1243 Is there going to be an update in June? Also is anyone posting an event schedule for June?

Joe
    JoeyFroey2 @ usa 1
  • pit bull (GB1)pit bull (GB1) GB1 Posts: 22
    any chance of a ruby bonus when the updates finished and we can get back on.....
  • @BM ang1243 Is there going to be an update in June? Also is anyone posting an event schedule for June?

Joe
    have looked at german forum nothing posted there for june yet ? and only days away !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • TwistedMind (GB1)TwistedMind (GB1) Posts: 309
    edited 28.05.2018
    @BM ang1243 Is there going to be an update in June? Also is anyone posting an event schedule for June?

Joe
    have looked at german forum nothing posted there for june yet ? and only days away !
    They just blew the fuse with this

Battle for Fury’s Blade

thing.. and how to try to get more money, from it..

https120podbeancompba176ab0cc71315e4940e6e3c8ec75bc55b0c1f86data2fs1743709uploadsKIX_10gifpbss4a18b951-9db4-b13b-3ef0-0388a966c00a

That now, they are just holding it up in completely blankness!

Zero Ideas!

httpsigifercom7LOagif

httpsikinja-imgcomgawker-mediaimageuploads--XyQ7zT-V--c_fitfl_progressiveq_80w_636d840ldmbc8smsqrrdxyvgif
                          @MarchOfTheDamn
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 28.05.2018
    Maybe the June update will be tomorrow on the 29th, May 30th, or perhaps even on May 31st? It would be a little late for showing up and especially if the update does not show up until the last day of the month, but it could be in part because of the Fury's Blade event.The Fury's Blade event ends on May 30th and my best guess is that the June update will show up on May 31st at the very latest. If the update were to not show up until early June that would be unusual, but hopefully that will not happen.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • hubsan14 (SKN1)hubsan14 (SKN1) Posts: 105
    edited 28.05.2018
    Maybe the June update will be tomorrow, May 30th, or perhaps even on May 31st? It would be a little late for showing up and especially if the update does not show up until the last day of the month, but it could be in part because of the Fury's Blade event.The Fury's Blade event ends on May 30th and my best guess is that the June update will show up on May 31st at the very latest. If the update were to not show up until early June that would be unusual, but hopefully that will not happen.
    tomorrow, May 30th ? 
    tomorrow, is the may 29th lol 

• Maybe the June update will be tomorrow, May 30th, or perhaps even on May 31st? It would be a little late for showing up and especially if the update does not show up until the last day of the month, but it could be in part because of the Fury's Blade event.The Fury's Blade event ends on May 30th and my best guess is that the June update will show up on May 31st at the very latest. If the update were to not show up until early June that would be unusual, but hopefully that will not happen.
    tomorrow, May 30th ? 
    tomorrow, is the may 29th lol 
    I used a comma. I know that tomorrow is the 29th. lol.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • AD 999 (US1)AD 999 (US1) US1 Posts: 47
    edited 30.05.2018
    Will there be information about the June update today @BM ang1243
    I agree, unless another npc comm, in which case, i might play it safe.
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    Hopefully they are just waiting for the current seasonal/fury's blade comp to finish then they will release something about junes update so fingers crossed we get something later today
  • daanimmen (NL1)daanimmen (NL1) NL1 Posts: 20
    Yes as late as possible.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Hopefully they are just waiting for the current seasonal/fury's blade comp to finish then they will release something about junes update so fingers crossed we get something later today
    Tell your brother I said hi for me 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• I want to create a new account and play but I need to know something,

When the bonuses for new players will return, because when I started my current account like a month ago, I got 200 troops 90k recources for reaching level 3 or 6 if I remember correctly.

That was a gift from spring bonus or something
  • daanimmen (NL1)daanimmen (NL1) NL1 Posts: 20
    error message I get the whole time see image
    @BM ang1243  
  • Will GGE change the functionality of the Stronghold's?  
    They are consistently changing how much food castles/outposts can hold with this New food base lvl 14...
    I've heard that 8 food shiny outposts (currently) can produce 30k food production.  Which means anyone with that capability could hold 10-15k of attackers/defenders.  That is at least 6 different waves of attackers heading in any direction.
    I believe the Stronghold is More important than ever to be upgraded to allow a defender the capacity to with stand an onslaught of waves against them.  Plus be battle ready for events such as:  foreigners, crows, khan, samurai, etc...
Sign In to comment.