Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Capitals

As you may have noticed, in the server US 1 there are many high leveled alliances like dream team and the misc that have more than one capital. I think this isn’t fair since the effects of capitals don’t stack meaning that if you have more than one capital, you don’t get more bonuses from the extra ones. In this case I think it would be better if these top alliances gave up some of their extra capitals so other alliances also get a chance to capture a capital. Thank you.  :)

Comments

• Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) US1 Posts: 398
    Most likely you would be the one to cap those capitals.

You can have our monument in 4 days. 
  • Also if you know any credit card numbers, PayPal account emails and passwords or just bundles of cash you don’t want, please post them here so others can steal them. thanks.
    For one, I am not trying to gain real money or steal your stuff. I am simply saying that if you are willing to you can post capitals you don’t want, I never said you had to.
  • Most likely you would be the one to cap those capitals.

You can have our monument in 4 days. 
    I won’t capture anything you post here unless no one wants it. Also I don’t need a monument/labotary since my alliance already has those
  • how can somebody just give up their capital. if you want you ask the moderator or through something ask for a limit on having capitals per alliance.
  • marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 836
    Just steel one, if you want one, im sure if they have more than one they will not notice ;-)
  • Just steel one, if you want one, im sure if they have more than one they will not notice ;-)
    haha
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    Capitals, metros and RTs aren't just structures which provides the alliance with bonuses. They are also symbols of power.
    You need to be a strong alliance if you want to be able to hold and protect any of these buildings. 

Also, why even care about these buildings? In reality, they are useless, you can manage just fine without the bonuses they provide. You aren't missing out on anything. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    My BSB is:064373 
    Account no: 38483874287

Donations welcomed. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Capitals, metros and RTs aren't just structures which provides the alliance with bonuses. They are also symbols of power.
    You need to be a strong alliance if you want to be able to hold and protect any of these buildings. 

Also, why even care about these buildings? In reality, they are useless, you can manage just fine without the bonuses they provide. You aren't missing out on anything. 

RTs are pretty OP in war. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    Why should they give capitals/metro's for free?
    The owners worked  hard to have them, used money to upgrade and build them.
    There is no point to give them for free.
    Is like "Hey can i have your credit card for free, since you don't need it?"
    "Yes sure mate"
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Metros are good asf lol, they are basically a extra OP, everyone wishes they could have one but they don't.

The bonuses do add up btw, lol. 

• hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    1) I am SICK of seeing "it's not fair".
    2) The point is to make sure that no other alliances have them.
    3) It's a war game.
    4) KoN says you can have all their stuff, you just have to send a PM with a password to Serry and Negan while your cap attacks are an hour out.  The password is "F*** you". Then they will let you have their stuff. Good luck!
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• msantos29 (GB1)msantos29 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 81
    If you posting something like what you just posted, trust me - you dont want any of those CoPs..

you probably wont have the means to defend it and your alliance would be destroyed by the team that would try to capture them from you
  • I hate to repeat myself, but I remember La Muerte (French server) gave up one of their capitals because they got bored (they were symbolic in the days of Shapant/UKnighted/BSK, however, since GGE are saturating the servers with continuous events, capitals have almost become irrelevant. Again, La Muerte gave theirs up through boredom because they were more interested in events and were an alliance (with or without a capital), that was very strong. To cut a long story short, it took one player just 30 minutes to take out 122k of defenders and getting more than 1 million glory into the bargain. 

So, in short, just forget about capitals because they are irrelevant since very few, if any alliances do actual PvP. 

• Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 215
    Get about 5mil kings guard defense and you can feel free to take our capital. I won't tell T4;)
    MUFU Member

Sign In to comment.