Home News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Final intermediate rankings for Stage 2 of the battle for Fury's blade

ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,836
Warriors!

The final intermediate rankings for the Gallantry points collection stage of the Battle are now live on the community hub along with today's live stream (which now isn't live obviously): 

You can see the full ranking list of all servers and the top 100 players for Empire here.

Less than 24 hours remain for you to compete for a place in the top 50 players and make it into the final stage of the competition and earn the 1000 PO decoration 'The stone of rising fury'!

Good Luck!

Your Empire Team
Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

Comments

• Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 161
    makeing 7M  sesione point  are you joking :D did gge  give that number to him :D  or how much  he payed :D hahahah too funny

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,941
    makeing 7M  sesione point  are you joking :D did gge  give that number to him :D  or how much  he payed :D hahahah too funny
    Is not 7m season points, is 7m points on berimond.
    The first stage of the event was about ltpe event, and it ended already.
    Stage 2 is about berimond scores. 
    Stage 3 is about shapeshiftter event.

P.S:And is not hard to reach that number, if you're rich asf.  Reaching 1m points in berimond is not that hard, with a booster, and tons of tools.
    Especially if you're rich.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,120
    I think there is probably a difference in technique for Beri in terms of the top scores, I'm not entirely sure how scoring works whether that is their actual in game points or points from camps as well as towers.  Either way great to see GB1 guys getting us up to 12th and some good individual scores.  I think the top player on His1 is probably going to need to sleep for a week after this.  You can see why Bruno 5 is rated so highly as well now.  Interesting to see who comes out on top and nice work again from Maurice.  
    Batten @ en 1
    Shapeshifters is going to be very interesting to see who comes out on top and what the players on the top server are scoring.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • makeing 7M  sesione point  are you joking :D did gge  give that number to him :D  or how much  he payed :D hahahah too funny

P.S:And is not hard to reach that number, if you're rich asf.  Reaching 1m points in berimond is not that hard, with a booster, and tons of tools.
    The guy with 7mil beri points makes YouTube videos which are crazy imo. He always has over 10mil rubies and had around 700k beri boosters in his latest video
    Father of All @ GB1
    Views are my own, I do not speak for anyone else
  • nicolas19 (NL1)nicolas19 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 14

The guy with 7mil beri points makes YouTube videos which are crazy imo. He always has over 10mil rubies and had around 700k beri boosters in his latest video
    What is his yt channel?
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,941
    @nicolas19 (NL1)  his channel is here 
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

What's particularly interesting is he had an 800% season point booster in the first video the best available on GB1 that I saw was 400% for the same offer.  Effectively his hits would be worth twice what I could have achieved using the same booster and if he ran that all the way through in would I suspect account for the difference in scores in the early rounds. 

If GGE didn't standardise the boosters across the events across all servers then as Phil123 has raised in the past that would create a significant difference in scoring between both players and servers across an event. 

Technically players playing at the same level would achieve totally different scores if one was on a 400% bonus whilst the other was playing at 800% for roughly the same amount of time.  I don't think that detracts from Chamuyo's achievements as he is clearly a great player but it does create a problem in terms of ensuring fairness and parity in terms of giving us a level playing field.  But life isn't fair so I guess we start now on trying to work out how to work round that for future events.  I'm sure there was an explanation around differing currency values and affordability but it might be good for GGE to run back over that. I would prefer some competition without boosters at all but I understand they help address differing levels of activity between players.  

The difference in Berimond scores was also pretty signficant and it's a guess but that might also be booster related to a degree, hopefully a signficant percentage would be player ability though.  In terms of Shapeshifters there is only one score that is way ahead the 62K which is pretty remarkable.  I manage 20K plus for first time and I think we can trust C Bee's score to be an accurate marker showing that 30K plus is possible for a skilled player.  There aren't boosters or massive bonuses for SS that I'm aware of but many the armour set with 2.75K and good selection of target and luck could get you to that level.  Interesting to know if scores like that have been seen before and good to here from some of the RO Server guys.  They are pretty talented players and GGE must have checked it before posting the scores given it's the leading score.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,957
    edited 26.05.2018
    What's particularly interesting is he had an 800% season point booster in the first video the best available on GB1 that I saw was 400% for the same offer.  Effectively his hits would be worth twice what I could have achieved using the same booster and if he ran that all the way through in would I suspect account for the difference in scores in the early rounds. 

If GGE didn't standardise the boosters across the events across all servers then as Phil123 has raised in the past that would create a significant difference in scoring between both players and servers across an event. 

Technically players playing at the same level would achieve totally different scores if one was on a 400% bonus whilst the other was playing at 800% for roughly the same amount of time.  I don't think that detracts from Chamuyo's achievements as he is clearly a great player but it does create a problem in terms of ensuring fairness and parity in terms of giving us a level playing field.  But life isn't fair so I guess we start now on trying to work out how to work round that for future events.  I'm sure there was an explanation around differing currency values and affordability but it might be good for GGE to run back over that. I would prefer some competition without boosters at all but I understand they help address differing levels of activity between players.  

The difference in Berimond scores was also pretty signficant and it's a guess but that might also be booster related to a degree, hopefully a signficant percentage would be player ability though.  In terms of Shapeshifters there is only one score that is way ahead the 62K which is pretty remarkable.  I manage 20K plus for first time and I think we can trust C Bee's score to be an accurate marker showing that 30K plus is possible for a skilled player.  There aren't boosters or massive bonuses for SS that I'm aware of but many the armour set with 2.75K and good selection of target and luck could get you to that level.  Interesting to know if scores like that have been seen before and good to here from some of the RO Server guys.  They are pretty talented players and GGE must have checked it before posting the scores given it's the leading score.  
    the ss scores also show unfinished series. so some of the 20k ones are only 1 hit.

Also what is even more interesting to me is that he got videos of him multi-accounting on the server or commented over gameplay of someone else who just see happend to have his castle right next to him. 

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
    It is possible I was wrong about the 800% boost I might have mistaken the 180,000 rubies one with the season point booster so I think you might have a point on that front.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • makeing 7M  sesione point  are you joking :D did gge  give that number to him :D  or how much  he payed :D hahahah too funny
    Hi madrar
Sign In to comment.