Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

casts needs raising with coms getting 100%+ cy easy

i came back for a week last week after a few months out see still op in the attacking side easy for high lvls to get over 100%  cy with flank (being gentle most high rollers 150%+) bonus not so easy getting over 60% cast with any wall bonus gge give the defenders a fair crack
i wont be back to game this time thanks to odins to put me up last week and good luck to all on game (p.s odins was not all that bad wow)

Comments

• They just can’t get it right can they?
    WAR PLAYER
  • 60/70 would be a good target for casts for me not 100 and should be a task to get it free
    just saying the casts (free ones ) should have more higher useful stats like wall and cy when much easier to steamroll a flank and arrive with high cy  coms with 6 waves 
    minority on this game getting supported ive been lucky for sure :)
    anyway have fun
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    60/70 would be a good target for casts for me not 100 and should be a task to get it free
    just saying the casts (free ones ) should have more higher useful stats like wall and cy when much easier to steamroll a flank and arrive with high cy  coms with 6 waves 
    minority on this game getting supported ive been lucky for sure :)
    anyway have fun
    Sams cast & nomad cast.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • There are casts pushing 100.  I have a 60 and a 70. They both work well. 
    craig59 @ usa 1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    edited 29.05.2018
    Highest cy possible is legendary hero, wing light cast with look + 5, 15+ cy gems.

So 30ish+30+15*5 is like 135 or something like that. 

Obviously harder to get than most comms, but doable. 

But in that note, a 110/110 cast is needed (not wanted though) to defend that MFing shapeshifter comm
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    Highest cy possible is legendary hero, wing light cast with look + 5, 15+ cy gems.

But in that note, a 110/110 cast is needed (not wanted though) to defend that MFing shapeshifter comm
    I can see 1 30% bonus but not other..my add is 105?

Shares @ au 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051

30% winged knight look + 30%hero = 60
    5*15%=75 
    60+75=135

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Highest cy possible is legendary hero, wing light cast with look + 5, 15+ cy gems.

there is, beri cast for mc+ kingdom castles gives 20% extra bonus for deff which brings it to 110/100 but even that can't help against master shifter comm (u can fit ~140 troops on flank which with 110 m/r power is really insane) vs beri up to 580 (with no deff hall) 

as for ops, the current monthly cast gives 110% m/r but lacks troops on wall bonus (only 20% if i remember right) 

Def is already overpowered as it is, as mentioned above, even with old samu cast u can get to 90%+ cy bonus and then you get 30k deff, even with lost wall u don't feel the losses 
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232

there is, beri cast for mc+ kingdom castles gives 20% extra bonus for deff which brings it to 110/100 but even that can't help against master shifter comm (u can fit ~140 troops on flank which with 110 m/r power is really insane) vs beri up to 580 (with no deff hall) 

as for ops, the current monthly cast gives 110% m/r but lacks troops on wall bonus (only 20% if i remember right) 

Def is already overpowered as it is, as mentioned above, even with old samu cast u can get to 90%+ cy bonus and then you get 30k deff, even with lost wall u don't feel the losses 
    Beri cast I forgot about (I have 6 pieces which makes it worse).

But defense is overpowered but also under powered at the same time. If you put HoL D on its almost impossible to lose 

But if it's a 3k attack against 3k defense it will automatically lose if its a good attack. 

But then again 3K isn't much for alliances that have 6th wave players. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

5*15%=75 
    60+75=135
    is this a ruby buyer thing? ..I cant find any look item with cy..or any..bonus...
    Shares @ au 1
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419

5*15%=75 
    60+75=135
    is this a ruby buyer thing? ..I cant find any look item with cy..or any..bonus...
    You would use the look item but not the hero of the winged knight cast and a legendary hero that gives X amount of CY or the nomad cast hero that gives 20% to give the cast 125 CY i have never seen a 30% hero but im sure it exists
    edited 30.05.2018
    ged knight look + 30%hero = 60
    5*15%=75 
    60+75=135
    You would use the look item but not the hero of the winged knight cast and a legendary hero that gives X amount of CY or the nomad cast hero that gives 20% to give the cast 125 CY i have never seen a 30% hero but im sure it exists
    best Ive got/found is Eastern Raider with 20% ps I had realised today it didnt have to be the look item ;-0
    Post edited by Shares (AU1) on
    Shares @ au 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    Defensive equipment and the base number of units on the walls makes the defense underpowered on the walls.  Once you hit the courtyard where you can have unlimited support, the pendulum swings to the defense being overpowered - at least as long as you can get the defensive troops there.

So, generally, if in a small alliance defense is underpowered, and if in a large(well run) alliance the opposite is true.
  • Nyx (INT1)Nyx (INT1) Posts: 70
    edited 30.05.2018

Beri cast I forgot about (I have 6 pieces which makes it worse).

But defense is overpowered but also under powered at the same time. If you put HoL D on its almost impossible to lose 

But if it's a 3k attack against 3k defense it will automatically lose if its a good attack. 

But then again 3K isn't much for alliances that have 6th wave players. 
    Yea, well def hall is another story. It's not impossible, it all depends on abilities and knowledge of both sides, but it sure as hell prevents attacker from inflicting some real damage.

I wouldn't agree that def was in any way under powered. Taking into account def eats 3 compared to regular troops that eat 4 or demons/vets that eat 5 i mean u have that advantage to hold more def with the same food consumption. That would be something like 5k def with the same food consumption as 3k demons.

Just the fact that you can get unlimited support makes it harder for attacker to do some real damage. 

Imagine if one could defend easily and win with 3k against full proper 6waves attack what that would mean if only 1 player send extra 3k supp. That would mean you couldn't win the battle against 6k def which would break the whole mechanics of whole attack/defend system

Defensive equipment and the base number of units on the walls makes the defense underpowered on the walls.  

I wouldn't really agree. . It all depends what the attack is like and how the defender adjusts to it.

If comm has 100%  flank bonus that means attacker is kinda 'sacrificing' cy bonus to assure breaking the wall so defender shouldn't be able to hold the wall in that situation. If attacker opts for having enormous cy bonus with maybe 50% flank o no flank bonus at all well then it will be a lot harder to break a wall, and with right cast simply not possible. Now u might call it under powered but is it really? What would the pvp look like if you weren't able to break a wall? And what would be the point of even having def hall. Dunno.

• lord mordo 23 (US1)lord mordo 23 (US1) US1 Posts: 112
    edited 31.05.2018
    i came back for a week last week after a few months out see still op in the attacking side easy for high lvls to get over 100%  cy with flank (being gentle most high rollers 150%+) bonus not so easy getting over 60% cast with any wall bonus gge give the defenders a fair crack
    i wont be back to game this time thanks to odins to put me up last week and good luck to all on game (p.s odins was not all that bad wow)

Negan had a castellan with 103 CY a week ago......................But here are her current ones. 

Guess she is focusing more on wall capacity atm. But either way. It IS possible. Sure it prob takes 2,000 dollars per castellan XD but if you can`t pay that then get the Nomad Castellan which has 65 CY. Pretty good. Plus Herveus had a good point about being able to stack defenders in a battle but only a set amount of attackers can be sent. 

Good job @Negan (US1)     
                                                                                  Enjoy peeps! I spent several wings spying to see if I could find that 103 CY castellan but I guess she removed it. Can you get a SC of your 103 CY cast? Or is the gem that made it that high gone along with the look item :( ? @Negan (US1)

• If you don't remove the gem item, the look item goes with the gem item.

Many players decide to focus on wall capacity because its easier to defend that way.

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    edited 31.05.2018

Negan had a castellan with 103 CY a week ago......................But here are her current ones. 

Guess she is focusing more on wall capacity atm. But either way. It IS possible. Sure it prob takes 2,000 dollars per castellan XD but if you can`t pay that then get the Nomad Castellan which has 65 CY. Pretty good. Plus Herveus had a good point about being able to stack defenders in a battle but only a set amount of attackers can be sent. 

Good job @Negan (US1)     
                                                                                  Enjoy peeps! I spent several wings spying to see if I could find that 103 CY castellan but I guess she removed it. Can you get a SC of your 103 CY cast? Or is the gem that made it that high gone along with the look item :( ? @Negan (US1)
    2k dollars for that castellan?
    What are you dreaming?
    Is like 300k rubyes ~100/200 dollars price.
    +gems from eagle cast to get the better wall with 20% more solidiers on wall.
    So that's like 350/360k rubyes without any price reduction.
    Mate, with 2k dollars you buy 3 castellans, at least in my country with euros.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• lord mordo 23 (US1)lord mordo 23 (US1) US1 Posts: 112
    edited 31.05.2018
    Sure it was exaggerated............................................................................... @Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file