Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

62k points shapeshifters?

2»

Comments

• hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    You are clearly dilutional if u seriously believe u can’t arrang hits on shifters not only can you do it it’s oretty easy !!!  

Even if you are a top player have claw king and invincible titles plus you have a comm with 180 cry and u hit with cavers and u have all the bells and whistles on your hol even if u get the perfect castle size you still only looking at around 6- 7k points per hit if you hitting just an average cast. To get around 20k per hit means just one thing  and that’s an arranged hit. I am sorry but if u believe otherwise you are very mistaken . It was obvious very obvious this is how the event would be decided the event is and always has been seriously compromised and the results prove it.  I am not saying the players that are in the top few are not deserving or are great players as they clearly are but winning anything through arranged hits is not for me which is why I chose to abstain from the event it is just not the way I believe the game should be played and would rather finish 50th 
    How the **** do you arrange a hit? It is random castles genius.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,032
    LOL YA ALL DID NOT UNDERSTAND SHAPESHIFTERS
    I for example always go up against the player Lesky, so I can just shoot him a message , he put in only ranged defenders and no castellan so his shapeshifter double looks the same way and I run at it with all melee demons BOOM ARANGED HIT

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • LOL YA ALL DID NOT UNDERSTAND SHAPESHIFTERS
    I for example always go up against the player Lesky, so I can just shoot him a message , he put in only ranged defenders and no castellan so his shapeshifter double looks the same way and I run at it with all melee demons BOOM ARANGED HIT
    Please have him email me... But, I really don't understand how hitting Lesky's castle has anything to do with the shapeshifters castle.

You're really not making any sense. And, I am a very coherent person. How can Lesky rearrange your ShapeShifters castle?

Is Lesky a ShapeShifter??? I don't understand.

Are you trying to tell me that ShapeShifters are real people???

I am very confused here. Because you are usually are a really credible source of information and today I am dumb founded.
    Current Member of The Red Army
    Former Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

Please have him email me... But, I really don't understand how hitting Lesky's castle has anything to do with the shapeshifters castle.

You're really not making any sense. And, I am a very coherent person. How can Lesky rearrange your ShapeShifters castle?

I am very confused here. Because you are usually are a really credible source of information and today I am dumb founded.
    A shapeshifter is a live-updated duplicated or a real player on your server that is in your mp range (1m-1.4m , 1.4m+ etc.) so if they change their set-up so does their shapeshiftrer duplicate, and since it also copies tools on undefended flanks alliance have their own "signature" tools on 1 flank to know it is alliance x and then diffrent ones at the front to know the specific player and put that in a spreadsheet in you can find anyone in that alliance know do that with over a thousand people in a spreadsheet and you can easily find out if one of your targets is someone in that spreadsheet and you can arange a hit. You can also have specific defensive hall, melee ratio, casdt tech level etc.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • LOL YA ALL DID NOT UNDERSTAND SHAPESHIFTERS

A shapeshifter is a live-updated duplicated or a real player on your server that is in your mp range (1m-1.4m , 1.4m+ etc.) so if they change their set-up so does their shapeshiftrer duplicate, and since it also copies tools on undefended flanks alliance have their own "signature" tools on 1 flank to know it is alliance x and then diffrent ones at the front to know the specific player and put that in a spreadsheet in you can find anyone in that alliance know do that with over a thousand people in a spreadsheet and you can easily find out if one of your targets is someone in that spreadsheet and you can arange a hit. You can also have specific defensive hall, melee ratio, casdt tech level etc.

Well, that doesn't sound very easy at all. And, I hope if this is the case with the shapeshifters someone at GGE does something about it. But, this sounds so much more complicated then you made it out to seem and you would have to work pretty hard to arrange your hits if you are not on a small server.

The fact that this is going on and you're confirming that you do this is unsettling. I thought they were just randomly generated targets and not based on what is in someones actual castle.

Current Member of The Red Army
    Former Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

Well, that doesn't sound very easy at all. And, I hope if this is the case with the shapeshifters someone at GGE does something about it. But, this sounds so much more complicated then you made it out to seem and you would have to work pretty hard to arrange your hits if you are not on a small server.

The fact that this is going on and you're confirming that you do this is unsettling. I thought they were just randomly generated targets and not based on what is in someones actual castle.

I do not need to bother with it because I am on a small server the 32man hits do the job for me, on big servers they do it that way though.

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    This event is just a masked event like old alliance tournament.
    Is easy to manipulate hits if you're in a big server, and your alliance controls the top 50 of the server. Since bruno5 is the top 1 in de1(i think) he will get all the 10 shapeshifters castles from top 5/10 to 20. And these "totems" must be from his alliance, OR one of the alliance that they're friends with.
    Like someone said here, if you know many players from your server, is really easy to ask them to change defensive, put 20/40k def with no cast, and you have enough points to get what you want. Or just go into his castle, if you have his pw, and move some def...

Gosh, nobody here knows how glory exchanges/XP exchanges work? :neutral:

So in the end, stop crying about these problems, is not going to change anything. GG$ doesn't give a f%ck about us, they didn't fix the 32 hit bug in the shape event. What's the point to discuss about arranged hits ?

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• CBee (US1)CBee (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    Hey guys,

My question is.. how is it possible to get 62.000 points in the shapeshifter event?!
    When all the other players are arround 30.000 he is doubling that? 

Did he use a glitch/bug or something? Because he would need to earn 13k points or so every attack.. 

https://empire.community/language/en/empire-rankings-26-05-2018/
    I find it next to impossible that this is the actual points from shifters, it could be they have some sort of system how they add points for each event or something 

30k from shifters if you're really lucky, 60k? extremely unlikely but 95k ? no chance in hell (i'm referring to updated rank list 05/27)
    I'm sure if somebody has acc on some of those servers where those top ranked players play can easily check the shifters event results and compate to this list. 

My score is exactly the same as my shapeshifter score.  not my highest ever,  think that was 36k a couple of events back.  I have no idea how someone gets 60k and 95k is just insane.  sounds like some mischief going on.  Not really anything anyone can do about it, except GGE, and well, we know how that usually goes.
    CBee @ usa1

• SARI (NL1)SARI (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1
    In gge is evrthng possible, a hit with vets gave me a 10k points, but those scores are not normale i am as strong as the stongest on gge, i didn t arranged nothing and i hit just almost 34k
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    edited 28.05.2018
    https://prnt.sc/jnff4e

btw I think GGS need obviously to work on masking comms/casts a bit more..people generally know or can work out the major title holders and who has what cast/comm...

Shares @ au 1
  • GlennXPro (NL1)GlennXPro (NL1) NL1 Posts: 39
    edited 28.05.2018
    Lets be real.. This event is just as dumb as this grand event. 

Dont get me wrong, i think its a cool concept, but i also think they need to adjust some events for such grand events like this. 

How can a glitchy/exploiting event determinate who is the grand winner? Who the f*ck thought this was a good idea? 
    Iam not even in the top 50 so i can not win anything, but still.. i just find it sad that they even can fuck up such a cool concept. 

GoodGame made a total of 1 billion as a company (https://www.goodgamestudios.com/company/press/releases/goodgame-studios-hits-turnover-of-1-billion/) .. Where is all this money going? 

Every new event they launch has bugs or exploits or something shady on it..
    Its not that this game is so hard to program (Its a basic browser game).. Why cant they just hire some good programmers? I would think they have the money for it now. 

And an other thing whats so sad.. 
    Watch at the new commander in the shop.. It has the same design and name as the original drogo set but they just changed stats and made it so you can buy it with rubies? 
    They are even to lazy to make a new design for it or change the name. 
    (Its in dutch, but you can still see that the name is the same and the design, and also the stats are different)

Its pretty sad that goodgame is going this way.. For a company that made 1 billion and the number 1 game company in germany. 

Glenn
    Post edited by GlennXPro (NL1) on
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    People will always be greedy. So expect the gge management and develeopers to do whatever they want with that money. Is their game, not ours.
    As a normal person you will use them to fix your company problems // your issues in your management and you will try to find a way to thank your player base. As a top 1 game company in germany. They are the worst in how to ballance all their games.

But as a greedy person, he will always look for himself, for his own good, not for other problems or issues.
    So that's why there are so many problems in the game, delay with updates (we have to wait 1 year for a stupid change that can be done in a few weeks just by changing some prizes on them)...
    Removing good tools of the game just because they can't find another way to thank all players, or just make the game much more harder because they don't make enough money from events/wars. (Like this server vs server event)
    They say in the"We hire people if you look for a job" but i don't even think one person was hired by them in a good way, only greedy people were hired for sure. 

Anyway, this week has to appear a update, let's see how lazy they were to do this update.
    New samurai cast? Copy after the samurai commander?

At the end of the day, after so many of their  failures i came to a conclusion that after you reached a point where you don't need any glory or events for your account, you just choose to fight in wars, or just put bird and connect when you feel is a good day to play again.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Nyx (INT1)Nyx (INT1) Posts: 70
    edited 28.05.2018
    c'mon this isn't glory tournament, dunno what the server u play on is like but if players are categorized based on their PP and all those with 1M pp or more are in the same category that would mean i would have to spy and check and whatnot with like 100 players (give or take) to see who my targets are 

i might be crazy but not that crazy to waste that much time over something so absurd

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,141
    Well i need to get 3 more gems to finish Shapeshifter then it is another event i not bother with . thankyou GGE for letting me hit with 32 soldiers
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    You must be a troll. Because everytime you open your mouth on this forum you never know what you are talking about. And, yet again in this moment, you are doing the same thing. I'd like to see you make a video where you change the troops and tools that are in a shapeshifters castle. If it is soo easy. And, you didn't compete because you aren't even close to the level of skill needed to compete. Not because it was unfair but because I am betting you barely complete the month event for the first round let alone make into the top 250 or 100.

But, you must be delusional because everyone is "cheating" you out of everything. So, you don't even try. Whatever...

So show how you arrange a ShapeShifters hit... You can pm it to in-game/ pm it to me here. Or, email it too. [email protected] 

Be sure to include screenshots because what you are saying doesn't make any sense and if it were so easy why don't I know about it and why isn't everyone doing it then????

Oh, yeah. They are computer generated castles and are not controlled by any players and you can't change the set up.

I await your video/ screenshots that are never going to arrive.

In terms of Phil123.  For players who don't know him.  Phil played with BSK during their rise to the top of the server in GB1 a position they held for maybe three to four years.  He then moved to Praetorians who rose to prominence and remain one of two top alliances with Crimson Guard on GB1 now.  He was until today when Adam Lloyd retook top spot was the player with the highest achievement points on GB1.  He has been a top player for a long time and he's technically one of GB1's most gifted players.  He is the strongest OPOA player but he's also seen the tactics top alliances have applied despite his opposition to stay at the top.  In my experience when he gives a heads up that the rules are being broken he tends to be accurate.  He said bots were being used they were. GGE produced the stats to show it.  He said the alliance tournament was being fixed it was and it was pulled by GGE as a result.  He indicated alliance were using farms they are.  He stated multi-accounting was a growing problem it is.  He said players would fix shapeshifter hits Herveus stated clearly Aus1 players have doen so.  Now that doesn't mean all players have fixed hits and potentially an explanation of the scoring system might help.  If for example player 1 hits once and then sits on his score of 30,000 and doesn't hit days 2-5 whilst player 2 hits day 1 scores 20000, day 2 scores 30,000 and day 3 scores 40000 if the scores are added together that would explain the difference.  

Bruno5 is often mentioned as the top DE1 player and one of best GGE players so it's unthinkable that he would put his reputation and that of DE1 at risk in this way.  It would be a big thing if he / she fixed the result and would be a PR disaster for GGE so I can see why US players might be skeptical.  But my experience is Phil has normally spot on and given what Herveus said and suddenly massive improvement by Aus1 players doesn't look great for Shapeshifters or Fury's Blade.  Given how hard we've all worked it would really damaging for player morale and future of game if something like this isn't seen to be fair.  I think they should probably to protect the players reputation release the hits to give us reassurance with the set ups of the defence visible so we can have confidence the hits were made in good faith.  It's important to show that the DE1 server is treated in the same way all other servers are.  Transparency kills this issue dead and allows us to appreciate and give genius it's due.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • CBee (US1)CBee (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    yah,  i would love to see those reports.  without them i call BS.
    CBee @ usa1

• If for example player 1 hits once and then sits on his score of 30,000 and doesn't hit days 2-5 whilst player 2 hits day 1 scores 20000, day 2 scores 30,000 and day 3 scores 40000 if the scores are added together that would explain the difference.  

(:......)
    I think they should probably to protect the players reputation release the hits to give us reassurance with the set ups of the defence visible so we can have confidence the hits were made in good faith.  

if they were to sum up points each day with previous score as you say that would make it certainly more fun and fair but hell there's never been nothing fair and whatever GGS does players find some loophole 

from all the previous shifters events i've never seen on INT1 score above 30k (not even that much) which means that there's no arranged hits, still hard for me to believe there's somebody that scored 95k points lol

although shifters event has been broken and all wrong since the day1 , kinda sad since i liked the basic idea but the exploit with 32 soldiers made it a joke event and very easy to get really solid comm practically for free
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    The whole event is a joke why go the the time and effort to ban an event as it was being abused by people arranging hits only to develop another event that is almost as easy to manipulate and whose scoring suffers from exactkyvthe same shortcomings.  To compound the issue u use this highly compromised event to decide prob biggest comp in the games histiry . Totally shocking and shows a serious lack of understanding of how the game is played.  Horrible horrible decision
    Philt123 @ en 1
Sign In to comment.