Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Wheel of Fortune needs Revised

How is this piece of equipment worthy of a 30 ticket spin? (Pro Mode)

http://prntscr.com/jln1lf

I honestly think those rewards should be reviewed because at a level 70 this is not worth the 30 tickets when usually there is something of much greater value in those spins... and THIS was the better of the other two.. Really GGE? 
Sur5r @ usa 1

Comments

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713

How is this piece of equipment worthy of a 30 ticket spin? (Pro Mode)

Fire reduction is pretty useful sometimes
    Wall bonus is good to have
    Early detection is also not too bad...

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• How is this piece of equipment worthy of a 30 ticket spin? (Pro Mode)

Fire reduction is pretty useful sometimes
    Wall bonus is good to have
    Early detection is also not too bad...
    At 4, 8, 4% respectively, i can't say the piece of equipment is all that good. 
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    Yeah agreed not useful at all unless you are under level 10.  And yes agreed the prizes are now horribly out of date, even the very best PO items are now redundant, and all the equipment is also redundant.  Like so many things in the game its desparatly in need of a re vamp.  I would think it would only take a skilled programmer a very short time to switch the prizes around to something a little more relevent but it seems its not high on the priority list.  I am not exactly sure what is a priority to be frank, as there are loads of quick wins out there if they could be bothered.
    It does need revision, but i think we can all agree on the fact that we can make up to 40k rubies off of 1k tickets is not a bad thing at all. If they revise the WoF, they'll 100% revise that reward too.
    Yeah, and VIP.

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    *adds commander for attacking samurai camps*
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    A sad day that'll be

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,063
    OxO (AU1) said:
    A sad day that'll be
    *adds commander for attacking robber Barron king*

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    I have to disagree... I got 60k rubies from the wheel with just over 6k tickets. And that doesn't include the ruby tools, armor tools, coins, resources, and whatever else.

Sure the equipments sucks, but everything else makes it worth it.

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 26.05.2018
    The problem is we need better unique items plus perhaps replacing epic with legendary on pro mode and replacing rare with epic on normal mode. The decorations are also outdated just like the equipment and are easily replaceable now, but as others have pointed out if GGS makes any improvements in the rewards from the spinning wheel they might also reduce rubies and/or VIP as well from the spinning wheel.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Just remember it's wheel of fortune. So we need some bad prizes too. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    bad prizes are ok, its just the jackpot prizes are the PO items and the commander / castillian pieces and they are totally out dated.  
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • TwistedMind (GB1)TwistedMind (GB1) Posts: 309
    edited 27.05.2018
    Just went to Wheel of Fortune..

And might say, say that i was happy!.. Really quite happy with the results!

Even got here without any intention...

.. so i know what i am talking about!

The thing here is like always difference between ruby and non ruby..

For me a complete non ruby since start, what i`ve won.. like always use to win some good really nice goodies, if i am prepared to go for it first.. with certain amount of tickets..
    It is like a big jackpot! not giving more details..

httpsmediagiphycommedia3orieMxI2f5075NFJegiphygif

Now, if you spend ruby in pro mode or whatever.. you not happy..

This is been what is scr#wing the  whole game: ruby always crying like babies that not happy with something s and then they change to worst.. much more worst like deep sh#t!.. for the life of non ruby. and maybe inclusively some others ruby..
    All bad changes to the game are result of crying and laments, and bad feedback given to GGS.

If i am not happy with some prize.. won in the wheel of fortune like deco or equip.. i just sell it..
    Got it for free so whats the deal.. at least i can be even able to win some more coins with it.. _just sold like those two crazy tower decos with some side.. rubish for me.. mighty cristal palace a dream.. maybe one day..
    For me is much more worst a level 70 receiving green and purple stuff from maxed towers and camps.. and then trouble to sell all that sh#t.. same goes to useless gems till let us say level 7, that do not even pays the trouble we have to sell them... amongst other bad things that are in game that keep slowing it down..

So if you not happy with some prize from wheel just sell it too!
    If you spend ruby..
    Patience!.. when you buy lottery for instance and win nothing you just do not go to ask for a refund, or another tipe of prize.... so here if you want better equip go to respective trader and apply some ruby there.. the same with the deco stuff..

In conclusion!..

httpi0kym-cdncomphotosimagesoriginal0006962891c1gif

And do not forget to spend more:

httpwwwgifmaniacoukObjects-Animated-GifsAnimated-JewelryGemstonesRubiesRuby-Diamond-88757gif

See if that guy from Hisp1 "Chamuyo" is crying for something..
    He is a ruby.. a high ruby spender.. but still fights to even conquer much more things.. and do not want everything on a plate without much or even Zero effort.. like some do!..
    Live and...
    https78mediatumblrcom9b90b1c2b8b83d7edd174c6b0035d254tumblr_mpnhpnBqFS1rqbde3o1_500gif
    Post edited by TwistedMind (GB1) on

httpsikinja-imgcomgawker-mediaimageuploads--XyQ7zT-V--c_fitfl_progressiveq_80w_636d840ldmbc8smsqrrdxyvgif
                          @MarchOfTheDamn
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) US1 Posts: 398

More gifs please
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    edited 27.05.2018
    Just wanted to say, i saved these tickets, tooke me sometime to get them all, from events/offers, but if gge is going to change the wheel of fortune i won't use them until then. Hope this happens soon, and i hope they won't fk'up the top 1 and top 10 prizes.
    But if we are already here, let's guess the top x prizes ( top 1 a level 10 food boost // a decorative // or a high level gem)
    (( Top 10 a cast/commander set // or  the bonus resource storehouse +15k one, or a 25k one))
    For level 2 4 6 some random tools/solidiers/skyps, or they'll add more levels, less tickets to reach level 10 i guess, and more chances to get better eq's.
    Jackpot prizes - less rubyes / more chances to get stupid eq's .
    But in the end, i'll wait here until they change the WoF. :tongue:
    Top 1 here i come :lol::tongue:

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Some of you are missing the point I am trying to convey. But I certainly do see your points, as well as a couple of ideas I didn't think of when writing this out.. I am saying if I spend 30 tickets for a spin, that prize would be nice if it were something a bit more on the greater side of what they already offer, I would expect that piece of equip had I been using the 3 ticket spin, ya know? Perhaps I just have a higher expectation for GGE's balance when it comes to the WoF. Thanks for all the input everyone! 
    Sur5r @ usa 1
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    edited 29.05.2018
    I have to disagree... I got 60k rubies from the wheel with just over 6k tickets. And that doesn't include the ruby tools, armor tools, coins, resources, and whatever else.

Sure the equipments sucks, but everything else makes it worth it.

but 6k of tickets cost lot more than 60k rubies so its not very good price. If GGS just update those prizes many players would use rubies and real money to get more tickets. right now tools and rubies are the only thing what I can win from there so why should I buy tickets? winners reward is pretty good too.

1k of wheel of fortune tickets costs 150k rubies, so there is no good reason to buy them with rubies when only rewards what you want is rubies and tools.

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    Just wanted to say, i saved these tickets, tooke me sometime to get them all, from events/offers, but if gge is going to change the wheel of fortune i won't use them until then. Hope this happens soon, and i hope they won't fk'up the top 1 and top 10 prizes.
    But if we are already here, let's guess the top x prizes ( top 1 a level 10 food boost // a decorative // or a high level gem)
    (( Top 10 a cast/commander set // or  the bonus resource storehouse +15k one, or a 25k one))
    For level 2 4 6 some random tools/solidiers/skyps, or they'll add more levels, less tickets to reach level 10 i guess, and more chances to get better eq's.
    Jackpot prizes - less rubyes / more chances to get stupid eq's .
    But in the end, i'll wait here until they change the WoF. :tongue:
    Top 1 here i come :lol::tongue:

I believe that ggs already said that they are gonna update wheel of fortune but also said that its pretty old code, so it is not so easy to just change the prizes. It was said in some twitch stream.

• zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    I've won it recently and yeah the equipment isn't relevant anymore, the po items are ok for ulvl70s, some prizes are a bit shit too.

But, you can win stacks of armourer tools, tens of thousands of rubies, res and coins are ok I guess, prime time (I wont 118 days), VIP (got me to lvl9), so it's not entirely bad. 

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file