Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Kon VS TuF

Comments

• segel (US1)segel (US1) US1 Posts: 118
    aw :( Looks like the two TUF next to me are birding

that was quick 

:(

its literally 10 vs 2 here cant take us down?

segel @ usa 1
  • aw :( Looks like the two TUF next to me are birding

that was quick 

:(

its literally 10 vs 2 here cant take us down?

Aww, attacking subs so that KON can become relevant again.

That's gonna be something to brag about for sure, "I remember when we hit TUF subs and WoOoNnNn" lul.

What are you saying lmao? The two birding are in TUF main.
    segel @ usa 1
  • What are you saying lmao? The two birding are in TUF main.

Yes and Serry is also birded, your point?

Hes gonna be back very very soon. Gotta make big $$ to spend big $$. RL > GGE anyday.

He didnt bird because he was afraid of losing his ops unlike your men ;=)
    segel @ usa 1
     I will say this though.. to all the alliances who wished for our mutual extinction, fanned the flames in hopes to pick ours and KoNs bones... we both know who you are. See you soon.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ x1000
    segel @ usa 1
  • Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 567
    edited 27.05.2018

We've warred people for less than shit talking. I'm sure Swampgators wouldn't mind us shifting our focus.

so kon ends their 3 year war with you guys and then you guys start pumping them up on the forums? like yeah clear up the server for sure, if that's what y'all want go ahead but a 3 year war and you guys are back to 69'ing each other?
    did segel's whatsapp texts about "some 2012 type shit" get to morentz?

im still down with the misc family kicking ass and whatnot but christ if you're gonna get back with Kon like some chick in an abusive relationship at least make an effort to keep it chill here? sounds like this asskissing negates that shit tm did to organic back in the day, those were pure bantz and this is just cringy at this point

should add "sold to kon neckbeards crew" tbh

inb4 dead account so no opinion

Lets get a few things straight shall we?

1. My post, that you didn't even quote in its entirety was speaking to YBB, who was talking mad shit to an OG Miscer.  MISC is the kind of fam that has its past and current members backs. 

2. MISC has never had love for TuF. Ever. Cowboy's crew isn't synonymous with speaking the truth or loyalty. We watched them lie during and after the war crying to allies and  friends of ours: "Look at mean MISC hitting our sub full of elderly, disabled, war veteran, blind, hearing impaired, flatulent, single finger playing two toe'd orphans!!!"  Meanwhile, the sub was actually full of dead accounts that they used to boost resources from and they were mad we were looting them. Most had all wooden OPs next to leadership in TuF.  On a personal note, the poor class and taste of some of their members who spoke ill of Just_Jan by making fun of, and laughing about her passing speaks volumes about their character.

As for our relationship with KoN.. it was an ugly af 3 years. Friendships lost, new ones gained, lots of angry words and some pretty damn funny memes..  I'm not going to apologize for us moving on nor do I have to justify us having alliances we may mutually dislike. That's not us kissing each others ass. I will say this though.. to all the alliances who wished for our mutual extinction, fanned the flames in hopes to pick ours and KoNs bones... we both know who you are. See you soon.
    that’s a great explanation i can understand and respect tf out of that.

• @segel (US1) welcome to the neighborhood
    Legend @US1
    Insert List of GGE Accomplishments Here

• Hes gonna be back very very soon. Gotta make big $$ to spend big $$. RL > GGE anyday.

He didnt bird because he was afraid of losing his ops unlike your men ;=)
    Sure, lol, it's funny how when KON players bird its because of real life issues. Nothing new

Anyways you can keep the shitty wood OP, probably the dumbest decision you've ever made in this game, drops 200k MP because he wanted to cap a wood OP from a irrelevant sub. #MuchDamage 

• hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    This thread went from a semi-civilized discourse on the dismatellation (I know it isn't a word, but I think it would make a good one), destruction, screwing, tearing apart, and otherwise dismembering of TuF by KoN, to TuF people trying to claim they are winning.  I am not fond of KoN, and I sure wouldn't cry if they were losing, but they are good players, and they are taking you people apart.  How about we all keep it civilized and admit the facts? HOWEVER, if you guys want to keep this thread going the way it's going, keep right ahead and buy me some popcorn.  I'm not one to miss out on a good dumpster fire.

HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• hge (US1) said:
    This thread went from a semi-civilized discourse on the dismatellation (I know it isn't a word, but I think it would make a good one), destruction, screwing, tearing apart, and otherwise dismembering of TuF by KoN, to TuF people trying to claim they are winning.  I am not fond of KoN, and I sure wouldn't cry if they were losing, but they are good players, and they are taking you people apart.  How about we all keep it civilized and admit the facts? HOWEVER, if you guys want to keep this thread going the way it's going, keep right ahead and buy me some popcorn.  I'm not one to miss out on a good dumpster fire.

No one here is claiming that TUF is winning, and nobody here is saying that KON is losing. Simply stating that seagull taking a wood OP isn't in any way going to do any damage, lol.

The only thing that I can say, is that TUF Subs aren't gonna leave(They were expecting us too).

Facts(That I know of):
    1.) KON declared
    2.) KON masses TUF
    3.) Keenan cucks Seagull
    4.) Seagull takes a wood OP

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Girlfriend
    bestfriend
    Complaining

complaining never ends. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• edited 27.05.2018
    soo many wannabe gangsters in a video game. :*
  • Storm Ghost (US1)Storm Ghost (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    edited 27.05.2018

Anyways you can keep the shitty wood OP, probably the dumbest decision you've ever made in this game, drops 200k MP because he wanted to cap a wood OP from a irrelevant sub. #MuchDamage 

The only thing that I can say, is that TUF Subs aren't gonna leave(They were expecting us too).

Facts(That I know of):
    1.) KON declared
    2.) KON masses TUF
    3.) Keenan cucks Seagull
    4.) Seagull takes a wood OP

So why wouldnt "irrelevant" subs leave?

• We've warred people for less than shit talking. I'm sure Swampgators wouldn't mind us shifting our focus.

so kon ends their 3 year war with you guys and then you guys start pumping them up on the forums? like yeah clear up the server for sure, if that's what y'all want go ahead but a 3 year war and you guys are back to 69'ing each other?
    did segel's whatsapp texts about "some 2012 type shit" get to morentz?

im still down with the misc family kicking ass and whatnot but christ if you're gonna get back with Kon like some chick in an abusive relationship at least make an effort to keep it chill here? sounds like this asskissing negates that shit tm did to organic back in the day, those were pure bantz and this is just cringy at this point

should add "sold to kon neckbeards crew" tbh

inb4 dead account so no opinion

Lets get a few things straight shall we?

1. My post, that you didn't even quote in its entirety was speaking to YBB, who was talking mad shit to an OG Miscer.  MISC is the kind of fam that has its past and current members backs. 

2. MISC has never had love for TuF. Ever. Cowboy's crew isn't synonymous with speaking the truth or loyalty. We watched them lie during and after the war crying to allies and  friends of ours: "Look at mean MISC hitting our sub full of elderly, disabled, war veteran, blind, hearing impaired, flatulent, single finger playing two toe'd orphans!!!"  Meanwhile, the sub was actually full of dead accounts that they used to boost resources from and they were mad we were looting them. Most had all wooden OPs next to leadership in TuF.  On a personal note, the poor class and taste of some of their members who spoke ill of Just_Jan by making fun of, and laughing about her passing speaks volumes about their character.

As for our relationship with KoN.. it was an ugly af 3 years. Friendships lost, new ones gained, lots of angry words and some pretty damn funny memes..  I'm not going to apologize for us moving on nor do I have to justify us having alliances we may mutually dislike. That's not us kissing each others ass. I will say this though.. to all the alliances who wished for our mutual extinction, fanned the flames in hopes to pick ours and KoNs bones... we both know who you are. See you soon.
    If you were referring to the PM I sent Lynne about wearing a Black Flag on a date particular to Jane. I wrote that in sincerity that I would in fact where the Black Flag during the event if notified. I know somethings can get misconstrued as sarcasm in a heated debate. And, I just like to clarify that point if that was the person or persons you were referring too.

And, if anyone else in my Alliance did do such a thing as you claim than indeed shame on them for doing so. I do not speak ill of the dead. And, request the respect of others to do so. This is a game, not real life and the people in it all deserve respect for being actual human beings.

Current Member of The Red Army
    Former Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

https://www.evernote.
    com/shard/s524/sh/2a9589fa-5978-4494-b852-de2a7fd68cc2/2ea94a3a67f0857628a6a691b66661e6

over 1k killed reports^ from last day or so that I have been able to get 

segel @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.