Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

How can i change my password??

how can i change my password

Answers

• hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    edited 27.05.2018
    Top left corner  right corner of game screen, one of the icons says settings. Hover on it, then go down to options, should be easy from there.

EDIT: Shoutout to Dark Venom for not being as stupid as me.
    Post edited by hge (US1) on
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    hge (US1) said:
    Top right corner of game screen, one of the icons says settings. Hover on it, then go down to options, should be easy from there.
    Got you fam.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    hge (US1) said:
    Top right corner of game screen, one of the icons says settings. Hover on it, then go down to options, should be easy from there.
    Got you fam.
    **** me. Thanks.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

Sign In to comment.