Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Tax Collection Change - Is this a bug or intentional?

2»

Comments

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    Lets be real here guys its not like support's going to ban them anyway.

I have the issue as well, I'm going to ask about it.
    When even the mods don't trust GGE. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • It's not GGE I don't trust, its their backlogged support that doesn't like to ban people that I'm not the biggest fan of. They just need to hire a few more staff to get the queues moving and it should improve, but no idea how long that process will take.

I asked, they didn't change anything, and my tax collection reverted back to normal between my prior comment and about 5 minutes ago.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • It could possibly be a cache problem or flash memory problem, it seems it fixed after a restart of Firefox (which for me, usually involves a complete crash of Firefox and a complete restart).
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • It's not GGE I don't trust, its their backlogged support that doesn't like to ban people that I'm not the biggest fan of. They just need to hire a few more staff to get the queues moving and it should improve, but no idea how long that process will take.

I asked, they didn't change anything, and my tax collection reverted back to normal between my prior comment and about 5 minutes ago.
    Yeah it switches back to normal for me also, for a while anyway. But it doesn't stay that way. I began to wonder if they decided to have the tax collection process switch around like that on purpose. Perhaps that is how they figure they can defeat the auto collection software. 
    I don't know. But if that is what they are doing I wish they would find a different way to fix the issue, something which doesn't affect those of us who don't use such software. 
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    I randomly experienced this for a bit the other day, and then back to normal. 

It was happening on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge, though. So, that's interesting. Shows it's not browser related. 

Anyways, I just deal with issues usually. Contacting support is futile and I can't spam Slack every time I have an issue. lol

I also have to log in 3 times before forums lets me log in. Who knows why. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • Dumb Cat (US1)Dumb Cat (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    no. who collects taxes

The government
  • So.... after GGE combined the US server into the international server group, if that puts both accounts on the same server, what is going to happen to me? 

What should I do? Do I give one account away to someone else?
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    So.... after GGE combined the US server into the international server group, if that puts both accounts on the same server, what is going to happen to me? 

What should I do? Do I give one account away to someone else?

I don't think that they are ever going to combine servers like that. No need to think about it. just continue to play and enjoy the game. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• no. who collects taxes
    Me n*gga, I get 95K for doing literally nothing from it, and increasing daily.
    Lol I get 20m per nomads?
    WAR PLAYER
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    no. who collects taxes
    Me n*gga, I get 95K for doing literally nothing from it, and increasing daily.
    Lol I get 20m per nomads?
    I was like level 50 when I commented that and had level 2-4 dwellings.

The idea is that you upgrade dwellings to max level. Then just collect 800k+ daily. Have a 90/90 fire castellan, plus some melee defenders on the wall.

You use the 15, +200 food build items, and you just attack 10-15 towers with a 90 melee, 70 loot, high cy comm to get resources. 

It's not ideal for a top player but it's ideal for a player that plays daily and dlesdoe want to spend their life on this.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file