We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GrayCat And TSSN and my return/revenge

Hey. Most of you might know me as that annoying year old  kid that 2 years ago started a secret network, got burned by graycat (insert middle finger here) and being a multi accounter/account thief.

Im here to clear up everything- and have  REVENGE ;)

2 years ago (age 12) I joined an alliance called fleur de sel ( A type of salt, like tf is up with these names???) it was pretty cool but then some member named death of many started ragging on me. He then proceeded to threaten me once saying quote: "U fkin lser" I obviously ignored him, but i asked graycat to ban this noob. he then left and didn't come back. (Because of me as a sergeant.)  meanwhile GrayCat did nothing about it and COMPLETELY  ignored me. I was pissed, and I plotted to take down this freak, and his superiors, Neph. I then proceded to steal accounts to destroy gray, not thinking about the others, and I apologize doing so, as i said, i was pissed so i didnt think.  so i started talking to people, and then made TSSN (which is real, investigation or not, I made it and found it, then made multis to spread news.)  the next day i see flames everywhere and well you know the story.

Present day

now im in my freshman year in HS, and im planning to take what was mine. GrayCat letting people bully me was wrong. and in three months I will burn EVERY SINGLE of gray cats alliances and friends.

Im looking for members; whos with me?

Recruitment List:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,830AU1
    Burn down her friends lol have fun trying to find me and then also burn me down lol

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Lmao we'll see in three months  :p

Lmao we'll see in three months  :p

Okay, You better deliver m8 now I am expecting some good action!

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • no
    Quit GGE to become a full time forum warrior
  • Current Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start B***hes.

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    Hey. Most of you might know me as that annoying year old  kid that 2 years ago started a secret network, got burned by graycat (insert middle finger here) and being a multi accounter/account thief.

2 years ago (age 12) I joined an alliance called fleur de sel ( A type of salt, like tf is up with these names???) it was pretty cool but then some member named death of many started ragging on me. He then proceeded to threaten me once saying quote: "U fkin lser" I obviously ignored him, but i asked graycat to ban this noob. he then left and didn't come back. (Because of me as a sergeant.)  meanwhile GrayCat did nothing about it and COMPLETELY  ignored me. I was pissed, and I plotted to take down this freak, and his superiors, Neph. I then proceded to steal accounts to destroy gray, not thinking about the others, and I apologize doing so, as i said, i was pissed so i didnt think.  so i started talking to people, and then made TSSN (which is real, investigation or not, I made it and found it, then made multis to spread news.)  the next day i see flames everywhere and well you know the story.

Present day

now im in my freshman year in HS, and im planning to take what was mine. GrayCat letting people bully me was wrong. and in three months I will burn EVERY SINGLE of gray cats alliances and friends.
    1.) Idk you, nor have ever heard of you...
    2.) You had a better chance at getting recruits before you told everyone your age
    3.) You have told everyone that you steal accounts and are a multi, if GGE cares at all they'd ban you

4.) Watch out, this dudes packing a whole 1,124 PP, must be LOADED with troops

Give him more time, maybe he will double these points in a few months.
    :lol:
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Hey. Most of you might know me as that annoying year old  kid that 2 years ago started a secret network, got burned by graycat (insert middle finger here) and being a multi accounter/account thief.

Present day

2.) You had a better chance at getting recruits before you told everyone your age
    3.) You have told everyone that you steal accounts and are a multi, if GGE cares at all they'd ban you

Lmao,he must be a HUGE buyer...maybe he's even hacking....impossible to have 1k Power

• inb4 massive whale destroys entire server
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • LiamTZA (US1)LiamTZA (US1) Posts: 5
    edited 17.05.2018
    A kid can dream, no?   :D :D :D
  • Lol funny thing is that if i was lv 70 all you guys would be like..

"Destroy Him!"

• Lol funny thing is that if i was lv 70 all you guys would be like..

"Destroy Him!"

but we say that about everyone...
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 18.05.2018
    Destroying Graycat? We all think that at first. We are all wrong.

Image result for infinity war red skull
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• Hey. Most of you might know me as that annoying year old  kid that 2 years ago started a secret network, got burned by graycat (insert middle finger here) and being a multi accounter/account thief.

Present day

Lmao,he must be a HUGE buyer...maybe he's even hacking....impossible to have 1k Power
    Meanwhile
    Oh look how cute it is trying to flex  o:)

• rofl... you need to recruit for revenge? lolololololol
  • You must be a beast in real life, aren't ya? Meow

Teach me more senpai.

NANI
    My cousins laptop.

rofl

NANI
Sign In to comment.