Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Skips 5hrs and 24hrs

Since these skips have run away from the game,it became more difficult..
All we know they are the basic necessity for many projects..
I don't say that give us back like they were before but at least decrease their number in reward pools of events.. 
If many players work hand-in-hand then it's possible..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, I am the person who had 30 to 40 multies in asia1..
Do something ban them all (always it's a kid's request)..unluckily,1 out of 40 accounts is banned :D
39 still left go find them you bullshits..fu*king community's ass till i started either by using abusive language or by spamming...must fu*ck such b*tches

Comments

• hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    These people really don't know what it was like 3 years ago...
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• hge (US1) said:
    3 years ago there wasn't a hall that needed 550 upgrades.  That's the problem.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    edited 02.05.2018
    hge (US1) said:
    How come everyone who I know that does a lot of towers does not have a problem with 5hr and 24hr skips, and by a lot we are not talking 10 or 50 a day, we are talking 100+. I haven't bought skips in  about 3 months and just been working with farmed ones for a month and I get enough 5hr and 24hr skips.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    hge (US1) said:
    How come everyone who I know that does a lot of towers does not have a problem with 5hr and 24hr skips, and by a lot we are not talking 10 or 50 a day, we are talking 100+. I haven't bought skips in  about 3 months and just been working with farmed ones for a month and I get enough 5hr and 24hr skips.
    Herv have you consider other people's situations? I know people that work 15 hours a day on minimum wage. Why? Because they need to keep their families off the streets.

Unlike you, you play this game 10 hours a day and do fuck all else by the sounds of it. 

I work my ass off, study 9 hours a day and work another 6 hours, I get about 5 hours sleep a day because of this shit. You think I want to waste all my spare time on this shitty little game? Well fuck no I don't. I spend it video calling my girlfriend because I had to move away from everyone I know and love to support them.

Have some consideration for other peoples situations, not just your own.

#MakeGGSAverageAgain
    Looking at my from the chrome plugin I installed I play on average about 5 hours 30 minutes a day, I also go to school , study , do my homework, and sports minimum 3 times a week. It is about playing efficiently. And yes the average player will not have that time, but the average player is not supposed to be as strong as someone who invests a lot of time in the game, and they should not be able to build as much as I do etc. imo. Just attacking 50 towers a day will give you an amount of skips that can be worked with, and as someone who plays less you will need fewer skips and use less. Want more skips either buy them or do more towers. And it took me 1 month of active playing to get enough towers leveled to get enough time skips for my needs, so for others, it will be more but if you actually do your towers and not just events you get time skips to play events and build. It is just to many people underestimating the importance of towers, as did I for a long time because the game never tells you in the questline at all that towers are that important, especially after the time skip changes.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    bad thing is have maxed level of robber baron only 28 :dizzy:
    and what about cultists towers are they helpful in doing so? 

yep they help I get way over 80% of my 24hr skips from max towers in green and 5hr skips from cultist towers and green towers

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • I know I am regretting not focusing on my towers... I have barely any leveled at all in green. Best I have might be slightly better than level 15 or 16. @Herveus (AU1) is right though if you focus on towers you'll get more rubies and skips. It's all about taking the time to do them.  I am focusing on them as much as possible in the outer kingdoms. But, like I said way behind in green. But, since I am a regular ruby buyer I get skips all the time.... 

See I have no issues at all.

But, the 24 hours and 5 hours time skips are expensive and I save them for nomads and not building. But, juggling granaries and HOL upgrades in the main castle is a bitch. But, it get's it there. 

I am not against more time skips being added at all don't get me wrong. Wish we had what we did and I'd be farther along than I am right now for sure.

Nothing you really can do now but complain  and focus on towers

Current Member of The Red Army
    Former Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

• KingChampion (ASIA1)KingChampion (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,107
    Looking at my from the chrome plugin I installed I play on average about 5 hours 30 minutes a day, I also go to school , study , do my homework, and sports minimum 3 times a week. It is about playing efficiently.

Well, what type of school are you attending?? Because if I'm lucky during these last 5 months, I had spent 5 hours and 30 minutes a month on the game.... if you want to have a real life, attending a real school, believe me bro, you can't play 5 hours a day LOL 
  • fujiwara (GB1)fujiwara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 647
    People need to recognise that either you spend money or you spend crazy amounts of time on the game to get the max level this and the max level that. If you get all the good stuff from a few hours a week, where's the incentive for those who want to spend 40 hours a week? Or spend money?

All games like this have more-or-less the same model, to get to the top you either need to spend big, have no other hobbies/interests, or even better, both!
    fujiwara @ en 1

Author of the Empire alliance management studio web app - contact me if you want to try it out

invpng
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    edited 15.05.2018
    Since these skips have run away from the game,it became more difficult..
    All we know they are the basic necessity for many projects..
    I don't say that give us back like they were before but at least decrease their number in reward pools of events.. 
    If many players work hand-in-hand then it's possible..
    tbh I feel the younger generation has it easy..back in my day ;-0

but yes today's game seems more based on instant gratification..4 years ago  there were no time skips no ruby well no feathers but a lot of us feel it was a better game and somehow things got done..

Shares @ au 1
  • hge (US1) said:
    Herv have you consider other people's situations? I know people that work 15 hours a day on minimum wage. Why? Because they need to keep their families off the streets.

Unlike you, you play this game 10 hours a day and do fuck all else by the sounds of it. 

I work my ass off, study 9 hours a day and work another 6 hours, I get about 5 hours sleep a day because of this shit. You think I want to waste all my spare time on this shitty little game? Well fuck no I don't. I spend it video calling my girlfriend because I had to move away from everyone I know and love to support them.

Have some consideration for other peoples situations, not just your own.

#MakeGGSAverageAgain

I suggest to stop playing the game at all. When needing such ammount of time to make a living and do the things that suppost to get you somewhere in life, you don't have time to play a game like GGE at all.

Herveus is totally right, start hitting towers and the large time skips will come in at large numbers. But, yes it will take some time and effort. Nothing comes for free, not in real life and not in this game.

• I suggest to stop playing the game at all. When needing such ammount of time to make a living and do the things that suppost to get you somewhere in life, you don't have time to play a game like GGE at all.
    @Pieter Cornelis (NL1)
    Best comment I've seen in a long time here, but I think it applies to virtually all players.  Particularly when I read of players in high school and college frittering away hours a day on this game, it makes me cringe because I know that 10+ years later they'll feel like fools wishing they'd spent all that time (not to mention $) on more worthwhile activities - meaning, almost anything!

Well, I guess at least we're all getting a lesson in addictive marketing methods.  ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file