Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Showing online

Hi all

Just wondering if any other alliances out there are having an issue with people showing online when they have logged off.

Its not a big issue but still something wrong with the game.

Foz
Foz @ en 1

Comments

• UltimateJhon (GB1)UltimateJhon (GB1) Posts: 642
    edited 13.05.2018
    It’s just them staying on to fill recruitments etc... or leaving computer on, maybe with a bot.
    Post edited by UltimateJhon (GB1) on
    WAR PLAYER
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,514
    Foz (GB1) said:
    Hi all

Just wondering if any other alliances out there are having an issue with people showing online when they have logged off.

Its not a big issue but still something wrong with the game.

Foz
    same here on dutch server, now for a few weeks or even months.   bugfixing has no priority
    flug @ nl 1
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    Very noticeable increase, in in people appearing to be on when they've left, after last update - wonder if linked to the "remember password" bug? 
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    This bug has been in the game for i don't know how long... 1-2 years? 

I have already given up on the thought that the developers are ever going to fix this issue. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    true... but now they've figured out how to make it worse, maybe they'll see how to make it better :)   
  • bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 664
    Very noticeable increase, in in people appearing to be on when they've left, after last update - wonder if linked to the "remember password" bug? 
    very noticeable indeed and would not surprice me if it can be linked with login problems so many of us seem to have.
    login on a stil existing session is a welknown problem on login servers.
    GGE team is not going to investigate these problems and those trying in vain to get on the game are giving up trying and quit.
    this is passive problem solving, the quitter don't try and have no longer login problems.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file