Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

amout of samourai-coins gained

I just asked arround how many coins are being harvested bij LVL 90 samourai. There is a gigantic difference between players. This looks unfair to me and many moore payers i expect.
for example on player gets about 100-105 coins on a normal non extra tools attack, bye me this is 74-84. Then with useing 5 crats some get upto 120 whilst i get not sometime +100 but also just 84. An other player tells me that he never got +100 by useing 5 crats.

Can someone clear this? or ggs make that the numbers are about equel for each and everyone
celle @ nl 1

Comments

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    They should be earning something like 25K (varies due to other factors like loot bonuses). Don't know how people are getting them kinda numbers?

Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• janina1 (US1)janina1 (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    You're confusing coins with Samurai Tokens.

The average number of samurai tokens one gets per attack for a level 90 camp without any bonuses is 75. That number increases depending on what bonus tools a player uses or if a player is using a token boost.

Usually adding 5 crates would not increased your token count very much. However, if one were using a token booster, it would make sense why he or she would be getting higher numbers because the player spent money in order to do better.
  • celle (NL1)celle (NL1) NL1 Posts: 170
    You're confusing coins with Samurai Tokens.

The average number of samurai tokens one gets per attack for a level 90 camp without any bonuses is 75. That number increases depending on what bonus tools a player uses or if a player is using a token boost.

Usually adding 5 crates would not increased your token count very much. However, if one were using a token booster, it would make sense why he or she would be getting higher numbers because the player spent money in order to do better.
    Thats just what i'm pointing to, even without bonus some are getting +100. and yes, the difference between one and the other camp is strange. And just how i wrote is that befor i always got with 3 crates over 100 tokens, now with 5 not even that no more... Is GGE puching for more income again and over again just like the walls and gate steght are always increasing and needing more tools to get over them...
    I play this game from the beginning, and when i compare the bonusses and cost ect , this game has an cost increase of 1000% in 5years time. I thought this was not possible in the EU. The inflation got out of hand here.
    celle @ nl 1
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    I'd say its all down to the combo of booster tools and the Coms looting bonus - when sending a train, otherwise equal, my coms. with bigger looting bonuses come back with more tokens so don't think its anything different about the "player" being favoured unfairly.
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    you sure the other player isnt using samurai event tools? those boost token loot too.
    Else I can't think of much. Are they using the red crates, or brown ones? If theyre using a combination of the two, that would explain your difference.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Thanks to @celle (NL1) for the question and for all the replies here! 

Pretty confident that there are no issues with Samurai token collection and looking at your recent battles in this event everything seems to be where you would expect it to. 

However if you still have concerns and have a few battle reports for me to take a look at I'd be happy to investigate further for you. 

- Manta
    “People don’t think it be like it be, but it do.”
  • celle (NL1)celle (NL1) NL1 Posts: 170
    sure, like so many times a late responce and just here, were i don't look evenry 5 minutes to see whats been going. Can one take direct contact with the original paster in a time that the event is going on

celle @ nl 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file