Bad changes, really bad.

Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
edited 07.05.2018 in General Discussion
So, from my point of view, how i see the new changes in this game.
Removing completly the 5 piece commanders from the event was a big mistake.
Why?
Because old players have all good commanders in game (especialy the leg 800) and the new level 70+ players that start, will have no chance to fight in wars/events. If they don't have a good commander.
So, the old players like this change, because the new  update removed both commanders from the event, and it made only to be bought with tons of rubyes.
This change will hurt 40% of the new players in this game.
Other bad change is that they removed completly the money/rubyes from the alliance rewards, not all, but there were more than 200k rubyes as rewards in the alliance . Low level alliances that need these resources can't even get them, because most of the rubyes ar at some stages that can't even be made. (ex 14m)

So how do i see the  new changes?
You buy - you win, bc/ fl commanders.
Only the bc commander is at 400k rubyes in the shop...
So the non ruby players, and the new players that start the game, either they have to buy these commanders, either they have to sit in a low level stage, to gain commanders that are better than they give at lv 70+..
I don't even know what changes they made in the low levels anyway.
But from my oppinion, they killed the both events. There is nothing good to fight for.
And trust me, top 50 is nothing, that gem even if you get it, you will have nowhere to use it. Will sit in the inventory until you find a good combination for it, but is not worth.

So like i said in the last few days, these two events, will became crap in few months, a easy way to kill your troops, earn some bonus decoratives (the 500k glory one) and the top 100 one for those who play on a easy server (like mine).
(Passive events - no money to earn = they will revamp the event again ? why? because they doesn't make money from it,nobody will buy flags since you can buy them from nomads, and the glory boost from offers)

These gems were made only in idk, 1/2 months?
And they sit there, and they will sit, because they don't have  any usability.
That's only for castellans, in few months will be the same for commanders... anyway.
I've been in the game for 7 years, and i think this is my last month in the game, as a active player.
I see nothing good, changes that may attract my attention. 
There is nothing worth to play for, only to waste money/ time and my resources for some stupid prizes.
Anyway, i hope you guys have a better game out there.
] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
 To be continued....

Comments

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    It must be a joke that low level players has access to the foreign warlord set for free in their reward pools while the level 70 players has to purchase these equipments for rubies? Where is the fairness here?

lol i didn't even know that the low playesr will get the commander, well thanks for the info.
    Even if it's not a fair thing, at least they have a better commander than us...

To be continued....

• Astate (ASIA1)Astate (ASIA1) Posts: 2ASIA1
    This game is geting to much hard  
    noone will waste 400k rubies for  set of blodcrow 
    This new update is not good 

LPCAGG @ fr 1
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1
    GGE is at it's best when they let things develop organically driven by player innovation and at it's worse when designers overdesign the game to the point where they leave no space left for players to play creatively.  At present the designers and GGE are just too involved.  The introduction of so much new content is wearing and wearying.  Asking us to give more time to achieve equivalent results in the past and effectively forcing us to pay more to achieve arguably less doesn't work for me.  Small incremental increases fair enough but these massive jumps in time and money are leading to me to conclude that I simply can't compete financially or in terms of time consequently I can't see much motivation to make the effort.  Fury's Blade is a classic example of the X Factor approach all players compete to enable one player to win a sword which almosy certainly isn't going to make it through customs and given current issues with knife crime in UK not sure ending out actual weapons to potentially kids is a positive PR move.  The game increasingly feels designed for fewer and fewer players on fewer and fewer servers.  It would be nice occassionally to be able to compete.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • Thanatos (RO1)Thanatos (RO1) Posts: 246RO1
    I agree with the above stated. People who have money to spend on this game don't have lots of free time, the devs should keep that in mind.
    As for the updated foreign crows the amount of glory required for the reward pool is waaaay too much if we consider the number of defenders found in castles. Fortunately the rewards are not very enticing. I will delete immediately any unique equipment designed for a specific event.
    q S r @ ro 1
    GGE is at it's best when they let things develop organically driven by player innovation and at it's worse when designers overdesign the game to the point where they leave no space left for players to play creatively.  At present the designers and GGE are just too involved.  The introduction of so much new content is wearing and wearying.  Asking us to give more time to achieve equivalent results in the past and effectively forcing us to pay more to achieve arguably less doesn't work for me.  Small incremental increases fair enough but these massive jumps in time and money are leading to me to conclude that I simply can't compete financially or in terms of time consequently I can't see much motivation to make the effort.  Fury's Blade is a classic example of the X Factor approach all players compete to enable one player to win a sword which almosy certainly isn't going to make it through customs and given current issues with knife crime in UK not sure ending out actual weapons to potentially kids is a positive PR move.  The game increasingly feels designed for fewer and fewer players on fewer and fewer servers.  It would be nice occassionally to be able to compete.  
    I was thinking of quiting the game 1 month ago, because of these updates.
    But i still don't want to ruin my account.
    So better to be inactive and keep safe the account, my hope is that there will be something good that may be will attract my attention to come back again in the game.
    I'd like to play more, but there is nothing to do. Same even rotation each month, same prizes, crap commanders and castellans.
    The single event that i like now is the nomad event..

To be continued....

• Potentia (US1)Potentia (US1) Posts: 249
    edited 07.05.2018
    I'm a low level, and even I don't agree with this.

Dafuq is this ghey shit?

Now I feel bad everytime I hit a BC castle.

P.S What I think they are trying to do is make events super easy so that then we get bored and start hitting players around us. Increasing PvP? mebe. 

• If you ask me personally this is just retarded.
    It makes no sense to spend 400k rubies for the Bloodcrow Commander, if ppl were that mad to spend so much money on a commander it's better to pick up the Power Of The Elements ruby commander when it's 60%. (The stronger commander for the time being)
    It's just unfair that older players who had plenty of time to get the Foreign Invader/Bloodcrow commander multiple times for free, and now we (the new level 70+) to buy it with rubies eventually.
    Also where do I use my gems now that the last good 5 piece set has been killed by GGE?
    Maybe put it on my Commanders for NPC's?
    ГошоPlayer @ bg 1
  • I'm a low level, and even I don't agree with this.

Dafuq is this ghey shit?

P.S What I think they are trying to do is make events super easy so that then we get bored and start hitting players around us. Increasing PvP? mebe. 

Is this actually real?  What is happening?
    I'm a low level, and even I don't agree with this.

Dafuq is this ghey shit?

Is this actually real?  What is happening?
    Yes it is, for the players that are at level 70+, we have to buy it with 300k rubyes..

To be continued....

• StrongLeader (IN1)StrongLeader (IN1) Posts: 19IN1
    edited 07.05.2018
    I personally agree with everyone here.I was inactive for over 2 years and rejoined this March-hoping to develop my alliance and myself(though I had hit level70 well before) and I did start collecting the Bloodcrow equipment pieces-had 2 more to complete the set and this update put all of it into the drain:(
    The other thing what I noticed was-all of the previous 5 piece-sets(Samurai and Dorgo ones)had become useless!This was yet not much of a problem as these sets are still open for purchase through the events shop-so nothing goes unfair! The problem according to me, is when the pieces are made completely unavailable or available only through a ruby purchase-this makes it unfair for the newer players and hard to compete with those who have collected 3-4 of the entire sets previously!

2)Rubies that alliance receives now have been reduced and made much harder to achieve in both the Nomads and now in the Bloodcrow's too.This widens the gap to compete against older alliances which collected over 700k rubies during the previous nomads each event.They would have all their bonuses unlocked and can now continue using stacked up rubies for glory and other temporary bonuses-loosening all grounds of fair competition for the newer alliances!To be frank,at least in India1-players would be less motivated to develop alliances now.I am!I am myself, demotivated enough to even play the bloodcrow invasion this time- normally I would get till 1M or 1.5M if targets were good!

Again,if thought from the developer's point-I do believe revamping rewards are necessary to make the game more competitive but what I would suggest is that let them add new rewards to achieve greater and higher targets but not remove the old rewards-for both individual and alliance ones!This would ensure the game is run in fair means for both the older players and the newer ones joining now!
    It would then be a competition of activity and skill ,rather than a competition of who joined the game first or who found the game first on the internet:P

• the non-rubie players will suffer or will leave the game or will start buying rubies frm the shop.The gge has done this upgrade so that we buy tons of rubies and they get a huge amount of profit.They r making the game hard and fr this reson sm players will leave the game or will start a new small id.The small rubie buyers also will suffer.
    Proud non-rubie player
    Deputy of war legion 1
  • Thanatos (RO1)Thanatos (RO1) Posts: 246RO1
    Having one piece of the set (not that I will be interested) at 7.5 mil means that will be achievable in about 2 yrs, when we fight against USA and have a lot of large castles ( and being bored to death so you will hit them) and they rotated all the equipments.
    q S r @ ro 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 760NL1
    ihave heard that GGE wil come soon with much better bloodcrow and foreign castles so the 10million is achievable.

or was it in my dream???????
    flug @ nl 1
  • I'll say that i don't like the update they made to the high level reward pool, but at least they added the FI commander to the low level pool, this will let the low level players get this commander before they reach level 70, meaning they will at least get the commander sometime. 
  • Yeah im gonna be camping as long as I can xd

• benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,678ES1
    This is GGS' stand point in the shortest terms possible:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • Well, i think it's unfair to all players, this skip of the foreigncommander in the pricepool for players above level 70... :"-(

Okay i already have 3 complete and upgraded sets of this commander, butt there is now way to complete set number four without spending lot's of rubby's. And i need just one more for a smoother run of the trains against the Nomads/Samoerai.

Was it so bad for GGE to, and just to easy, to get the 660k of glorypoints for one peace of equptment? I don't thinks so, with the low ammount of defenders on most of the castle's it did cost me a lot of effort to complete the sets.

First time in months that i'm not want to play the event now... (Or put in the effort as i used to do.)

Okay, so the Nomad-event is gone to crapp, now the Bloodcrow/war off the-event is gone to crapp.

Now only make the Berimond/Samoerai and Storm-events go to waste and the game is over i guess.

How can we make GGE to reconsider this bad, very bad, change in gameplay?... :-/  

Sign In to comment.