KoN taking over the server

Comments

• Since this is mostly a KON thread, lets talk about their desc. "The server is now an event joke!" 

lol, pretty sure they absorbed a lot of event players when the war ended. lulz
    this game has been an event joke for years

Ofc it is, its just funny that it is coming from them.

• Since this is mostly a KON thread, lets talk about their desc. "The server is now an event joke!" 

Not true with the server war. 
    you mean the war that's been consisted of like 4 alliances for the last 2 years?

I guess the entire game is 4 alliances now
    PvP-wise, I completely agree. Some of the alliance descriptions right now really annoy me. No hitting OPs? Ugh . . .
    "No hitting ops"
    "No glory hits at this time"
    "We are an event only alliance"
    "All we ever do is firecast so don't bother"

I take great pleasure at shooting fire/speed comms at the last one..
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • No OP hits/Not accepting glory hits = Sammy snipes at all OPs just for being a peasant.
  • gman3073 (US1)gman3073 (US1) Posts: 28
    edited 03.05.2018
    No OP hits/Not accepting glory hits = Sammy snipes at all OPs just for being a peasant.
    I love it when honor sniping cucks complain and run to a pacted alliance to avoid snipes on their just offense ops. 

Srs tho, do whatever you want in this game, just be able to back it up when we come knocking ;)

you mean the war that's been consisted of like 4 alliances for the last 2 years?

PvP-wise, I completely agree. Some of the alliance descriptions right now really annoy me. No hitting OPs? Ugh . . .
    "No hitting ops"

It's for these exact reasons. I am happy to be in the Alliance I am in. FFS it's a war game.

Right now, I made a second character on Spain2 for gaphs and giggles. And, I am already running it to this crap. I am sorry. If you are a level 70 and a level 20 something can just loot you for food your pathetic. The Alliance I am in is so mad that I have the top Honor I guess at my level and that I have a better glory title than most of them. Got a message to "STOP ATTACKING PEOPLE!" Going to be honest. I am just about done with that server. What a waste of time. They just expect me to let my troops starve and waste them completely. They are 3rd place Alliance on the server and it is ridiculous that you aren't supposed to hit anyone. I ma gonna keep doing what I am doing. They can all suck it. 

You wouldn't believe the amount of cry mail I've already gotten. It's not like I am going around sniping offense. But, none of these pussies even hit me back. They just keep threatening me and apparently my Alliance with the other top 2 Alliances.
    Really, weak sauce.

Well, at least my main account can go to war...

Current Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start B***hes.

• Well no offense but when a alliance allows hits on OPs and then they decide to mass you it's kinda of obvious to see how the retal is disproportionate. I guess there's no rules against that. I mean the game is just a platform where you can do whatever you want, would like to see if the game had no fair play rules whatsoever. 

• Well no offense but when a alliance allows hits on OPs and then they decide to mass you it's kinda of obvious to see how the retal is disproportionate. I guess there's no rules against that. I mean the game is just a platform where you can do whatever you want, would like to see if the game had no fair play rules whatsoever. 
    I mean its kinda the original point of the game, some people choose to play like that

I only get like that when someone retals me differently, like I send a real hit at them on their main, so they try to snipe my ops (which have d, lol) at 3am so I wait until around 3pm and light all their ops up (which usually have no d)

Certain things set certain people off, all is fair in love and in war
    Friedrich IV US1
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) Posts: 524GB1

Since this is mostly a KON thread, lets talk about their desc. "The server is now an event joke!" 

"No hitting ops"

lol NOOOOOO OPPPPPP hits that is a joke. ops main are all fair game. 
    next it will be don't when the sun goes down until it rises in the morning.

might as well play tiddly winks

"No hitting ops"

lol NOOOOOO OPPPPPP hits that is a joke. ops main are all fair game. 
    next it will be don't when the sun goes down until it rises in the morning.

might as well play tiddly winks
    you make jokes but I've literally seen people say they don't attack at night so don't do it to them

I've also seen alliances hold a general courtesy to attack in daylight and not at night, but they didn't ask that it be reciprocated so I can respect that
    Friedrich IV US1
  • That's the problem though. There shouldn't be rules in the first place, just play whichever way you want. It gets complicated tho cuz not every alliance is the same. 

• That's the problem though. There shouldn't be rules in the first place, just play whichever way you want. It gets complicated tho cuz not every alliance is the same. 
    The reason for having rules is to not start wars

Small alliances have rules so they don't fight with alliances bigger than them.. big alliances have rules so they don't fight with other big alliances.. subs have rules so they don't drag their entire family of alliances into a war over something stupid

Technically speaking PvP isn't worth it except for the fun of it, wars are expensive as is casual pvp, and both kill troops that you could be killing on events to get rewards. This atmosphere created a bunch of skilless players who only know how to attack npcs, and only want to attack npcs
    Friedrich IV US1
    The reason for having rules is to not start wars

Small alliances have rules so they don't fight with alliances bigger than them.. big alliances have rules so they don't fight with other big alliances.. subs have rules so they don't drag their entire family of alliances into a war over something stupid

Technically speaking PvP isn't worth it except for the fun of it, wars are expensive as is casual pvp, and both kill troops that you could be killing on events to get rewards. This atmosphere created a bunch of skilless players who only know how to attack npcs, and only want to attack npcs

Ok so get rid of the rules then xD, your in KON. 

• Imtheman1 (US1) said:

Every alliance needs to merge and show KoN that they CAN be taken down.
    if you want to fight so bad, why surrender and drop LOF as a parent alliance so quick?

reminds me of the generic video game portrayal of fuedalism/medieval Europe, everyone wants to fight, nobody wants to risk their own fiefs for it

I lost 65 members, most quit due to KoN's game play.
    I find it hard to believe you lost 65 members in like 20 mins

EDIT: And not even to KON main lol
    "everyone wants to fight, nobody wants to risk their own fiefs for it" 

When have you ever risked anything to fight anyone?  You joined KoN for cushy eventing and safety from every other team.  If you had guts, you would've joined them while they were still in the server war.  

Seems like only you and foxhound commented anything for KoN, and both of you joined them post server-war.  Aside from that, only ever seen you beat up on small teams.  Even lower, only ever noticed fox cuz I saw him get fudged by Morry and not retaliate awhile back.   

Moment of silence for my boy Keenan, lost his spot to disloyal eventers.  RIP

Friedrich is pretty cool, I've played with him before, and he can kick butt in events without his alliance helping him...

Red

He's good at events?  I don't buy it.  Impossible, nope, never, not in a million years.  Someone with tons of money and free time that cares enough to hit npcs forever?  How does that even happen.  
    Morry hit me when I was still a smaller player, don't think I even had maxed watchtowers or a 6th wave yet, why would I have hit back? It would have been a waste of time and troops.
    You’re a shitty lier. You had 6 waves. You had WTs. You’re just shit and still is shit. You’re an event player. Please leave the current alliance you’re in and hit Morry if you think you’ve got “bigger”.

edit: can someone tag in morry please, can’t do it for some reason. Thanks.
    ICC Grey is just a cuck
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

• we are just going to see our numbers dip to how they used to be...people play to have fun in their own way we cant be mad at them for playing how they want because goodgame studios designed the game to be events first because thats how they make money..theres plenty of targets to hit before you start sniping offense at outposts for no reason theres a difference between demanding more pvp and being a D-Head and you guys are pushing it into the D-Head category the server wont change because Kon and whoever wants more pvp they will just grow to not like you and think of you as bullies..i like pvp as much as the next guy..hell i didnt hit FI for 3 years because of it got to level 300 off straight pvp glory but you attack all you want its a war game but the fight is not with the players its with goodgame studios caring about money more than enjoyment of players..get used to how the game is because it wont change.

how the game is there is ZERO point in even attacking other players besides getting honor but other than that you get glory,resources,PO from events so why bother? until the change the mechanics there is nothing that can be done

THE MISC
  • we are just going to see our numbers dip to how they used to be...people play to have fun in their own way we cant be mad at them for playing how they want because goodgame studios designed the game to be events first because thats how they make money..theres plenty of targets to hit before you start sniping offense at outposts for no reason theres a difference between demanding more pvp and being a D-Head and you guys are pushing it into the D-Head category the server wont change because Kon and whoever wants more pvp they will just grow to not like you and think of you as bullies..i like pvp as much as the next guy..hell i didnt hit FI for 3 years because of it got to level 300 off straight pvp glory but you attack all you want its a war game but the fight is not with the players its with goodgame studios caring about money more than enjoyment of players..get used to how the game is because it wont change.

how the game is there is ZERO point in even attacking other players besides getting honor but other than that you get glory,resources,PO from events so why bother? until the change the mechanics there is nothing that can be done
    ..we can be D-heads lol

I don't usually snipe outposts unless I have a reason to be annoyed with someone, like they tried to do it to me, mouthed off to one of my friends, etc

I want to hit D, I dont aim for ops because nobody keeps d in them anyways
    Friedrich IV US1

..we can be D-heads lol

I don't usually snipe outposts unless I have a reason to be annoyed with someone, like they tried to do it to me, mouthed off to one of my friends, etc

I want to hit D, I dont aim for ops because nobody keeps d in them anyways
    yes but, what is the point of hitting D? most cases you lose less troops with more glory and loot hitting FI

wish everybody was like you people just snipe offense from randoms for fun

THE MISC
  • wish everybody was like you
    that is a dangerous precedent sir lol

even when I snipe, I rarely /actually/ snipe.. my god, build watchtowers people

The point of hitting D (resisting dirty joke) is the good feeling of success after smashing someone's defense troops. When I wreck a (theoretically) capable opponent, it feels a lot better than just sending at undefended npc flanks

Aside from personal things like that, there really is no reason to do pvp at this point

They'll never stop the aggressive events aimed at making people spend and that is why I've felt for over a year that I'm on my last leg in this game
    Friedrich IV US1
  • wish everybody was like you

The point of hitting D is the good feeling of success after smashing a girls pussy. When I wreck a (theoretically) a very good one, it feels a lot better.

<3

Sign In to comment.