Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bugwatch 27/09/2017 update - Old

Comments

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 25.04.2018
    Thanks for the info, Shares. Maybe not all servers are affected by the same bug, but an espionage report not expiring after it resetting and the cooldown not dropping after it resets is unusual and definitely a bug. I only play on the US1 server usually, but Temprance also plays this game as well, a mod, and plays on the same server as me.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Ok GGE you done screwed the pouch again, you froze food but I am NOT gaining any resources anywhere either and not gaining food after starting a feast and now about to go into the minus food with only 1000 food left WTH hope your gonna give food to all locations BEFORE you unfreeze food!!!!!!!! 
    Tony Burton @ usa 1
  • Yeah, I don't know why, but food isn't going down at all, which is probably going to get us a ton of "bot bans". Just watch, their system thinks glitches that help players = cheating.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Yeah, I don't know why, but food isn't going down at all, which is probably going to get us a ton of "bot bans". Just watch, their system thinks glitches that help players = cheating.
    I hate GGS more than you, but if you look around you can actually see they have said they frooze food, they do it after every downtime.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

edited 25.04.2018
    Yeah, I don't know why, but food isn't going down at all, which is probably going to get us a ton of "bot bans". Just watch, their system thinks glitches that help players = cheating.
    Better than people complaining about losing soldiers to starvation. People used to complain about this on the forum before GGS changed this.

Also, on a different subject matter it would seem like the cooldown went down for the Kahn Camp. Not sure how either. I assumed it was a bug, but now now I am not so sure. When the camp went up to level 86 the cool down timing dropped as well. I thought that the cool down was only supposed to drop when the camp resets and not only when leveling up the camp. The espionage report now expires as well like it is supposed to.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • TempranceTemprance Posts: 858
    People in my alliance on my server including me are having an issue with the Kahn Camp that needs to be fixed. The Kahn Camp cooldown has never dropped on me, but the defenses have reset several times and another annoying part is that the espionage report does not expire when the camp resets itself. This problem should be fixed soon if possible and needs to be addressed. If other players have noticed this please comment here as well. We need to get the attention of GGS and would also like to get the attention of a mod. @Temprance
    Hey

I'll ask about this rn. Haven't heard of this issue before.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
    edited 25.04.2018
    Temprance said:
    People in my alliance on my server including me are having an issue with the Kahn Camp that needs to be fixed. The Kahn Camp cooldown has never dropped on me, but the defenses have reset several times and another annoying part is that the espionage report does not expire when the camp resets itself. This problem should be fixed soon if possible and needs to be addressed. If other players have noticed this please comment here as well. We need to get the attention of GGS and would also like to get the attention of a mod. @Temprance
    Hey

I'll ask about this rn. Haven't heard of this issue before.

Temprance
    Thanks. Neither have I. Normally the cooldown should drop after the Kahn Camp resets itself and normally espionage reports expire and disappear when the camp resets itself as well. I was not the only one in my alliance who noticed this. Other players in my alliance noticed this as well. Not sure if the bug is still there or not, but I noticed it earlier. This was when the camp was at level 85. Currently now 87.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • TempranceTemprance Posts: 858
    Thanks. Neither have I. Normally the cooldown should drop after the Kahn Camp resets itself and normally espionage reports expire and disappear when the camp resets itself as well. I was not the only one in my alliance who noticed this. Other players in my alliance noticed this as well. Not sure if the bug is still there or not, but I noticed it earlier. This was when the camp was at level 85. Currently now 87.
    So I heard that this is only the case if you are using an espionage report that was shared with you (ex. a teammate spying the camp and sharing the espionage results with the rest of the alliance). 

I would stick to spying it yourself to avoid this, as I haven't experienced this issue. 

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • Temprance said:
    So I heard that this is only the case if you are using an espionage report that was shared with you (ex. a teammate spying the camp and sharing the espionage results with the rest of the alliance). 

I would stick to spying it yourself to avoid this, as I haven't experienced this issue. 

Temprance
    this problem has been with us since the start of the khan camp event - each day i respy the camp as the logo does not disappear and the report appears the same -until the attack hits and you get excess losses ! not actually lost one yet !

It was reported but can't find the original comment /thread !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Looks like i cannot send resources from my other kingdoms in Good game empire to the great empire.My main castle in the great empire does not show up on the list when trying to send resources.Is there a problem with this section.I at level 70 and cannot send glass,Charcole or iron to my main castle in the great empire.Can you fix the problem.
    tyquniaum @ au 1
  • i gge i get 2 hits in before update and loss of total4.3k sols and in this update there was 1 incoming but update started if i loose attakers of 4k+i need it back .

thanks.
  • i mistakenly build crane in storm i dont need it .i was playing from puffin .
    thanks.
  • I lost all my attakers due to update 7k  nearly need it back or ban that players i got mass hit not only me but many in my ally this sucks in every update they attak in mass and when we see incomming update will start.
  • @Manta Birostris  , @BM ang1243   , @BM_Friedrich , @BM Neroxnex   , @BM_Keira   .

Since the update I'm having issues with the Mercenary post not reseting - i had an unclaimed Mission overnight and it had not reset this morning - after 15.00 GMT it seemed to have reset but another alliance member says is having similar issues - it seems tied to having unclaimed missions at reset times ?

also not able to copy and paste documents here at present as well !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Hi there @dandelion1958 (GB1)!

Took a quick look around your account and everything seems to be functioning well with your Mercenary post. I can see that it should reset in just over an hour so I'll check back then and see if I can verify an issue here.

- Manta
    “People don’t think it be like it be, but it do.”
  • Manta BirostrisManta Birostris Bugwatch Posts: 175
    edited 04.05.2018
    Cheers for the message @EnZo (INT2),

Happy to confirm there is no bug here. 

If you check your settings (top right hand corner of the screen) then proceed to the options menu. If you open this up you'll see the option for "Show VIP Banner". When this is active your VIP banner will fly above your castles whenever you have VIP time active and this overrules your normal banner. 

If you deactivate this option then you'll see your Kings banner above your castle as you would expect to. 

- Manta
  • i gge i get 2 hits in before update and loss of total4.3k sols and in this update there was 1 incoming but update started if i loose attakers of 4k+i need it back .

thanks.
    I lost all my attakers due to update 7k  nearly need it back or ban that players i got mass hit not only me but many in my ally this sucks in every update they attak in mass and when we see incomming update will start.
    Hihi @player362296186 (IN1)

There is no bug here but more a discussion about attacks during downtimes and how they should be handled, as such this thread isn't the perfect place for this. However I'd recommend writing to support to see if they will agree to assist you in this matter :) You can reach out to them here: https://support.goodgamestudios.com

- Manta
  • i mistakenly build crane in storm i dont need it .i was playing from puffin .
    thanks.
    @player362296186 (IN1)

Again this isn't a bug and we can't provide support for Puffin as it's not provided by our own company. As with your last issue I'd write to support to see if they can assist you, sometimes there are technical limitations that stop them from refunding certain in game actions but it's normally worth writing in to see if they can help.

Good luck! 

- Manta

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file