Confess your GGE sins here.

1235»

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,900
    I hit the capital of misc united and started a war then joined the misc united and helped em beat my old alliance

that is a good one

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 01.05.2018
    I hit the capital of misc united and started a war then joined the misc united and helped em beat my old alliance

You are currently not in Misc:United right now or Misc. I noticed you are currently in "The Eagle" alliance right now. While it may be interesting if you did that I noticed that it is an alliance also labeled as a "peaceful alliance" and you are only a "prince" right now with 93k might points. Not to mention that Misc and Misc and Misc:United are currently among the strongest alliances on our server right now as well with Misc being ranked 8 and Misc:United being ranked 4 in "alliance might points". Maybe you were joking, but still just making my point across.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • I stole a player's rvs and filled their messages with failed espionage reports for fun

(I dropped the rvs and someone else got them too ;p)
  • I put real life over this game once.

• I hit the capital of misc united and started a war then joined the misc united and helped em beat my old alliance

You are currently not in Misc:United right now or Misc. I noticed you are currently in "The Eagle" alliance right now. While it may be interesting if you did that I noticed that it is an alliance also labeled as a "peaceful alliance" and you are only a "prince" right now with 93k might points. Not to mention that Misc and Misc and Misc:United are currently among the strongest alliances on our server right now as well with Misc being ranked 8 and Misc:United being ranked 4 in "alliance might points". Maybe you were joking, but still just making my point across.
    Was with them back in the day when they were not as powerful/ and i was actually playing on the server have not played on us in ages to competitive now im only playing on australia
    Please increase the size of your signature
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 04.05.2018

Was with them back in the day when they were not as powerful/ and i was actually playing on the server have not played on us in ages to competitive now im only playing on australia
    What was your old alliance then before Misc? KON or some other alliance?
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • I used a alt on USA too piss my leader off, he said I couldn't attack people on other alliances so I put my acc and my alt in two different alliances and attacked, I even acted like we were mad at each other.
    I like how I'm the only who got punished for my sins(I got 2 flags)

• I hit the capital of misc united and started a war then joined the misc united and helped em beat my old alliance

What was your old alliance then before Misc? KON or some other alliance?

Defcon1OfNeph (sub of defcon of neph)
    Please increase the size of your signature
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 9,678
    I used a alt on USA too piss my leader off, he said I couldn't attack people on other alliances so I put my acc and my alt in two different alliances and attacked, I even acted like we were mad at each other.
    I like how I'm the only who got punished for my sins(I got 2 flags)
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 464
    I farm inactive ops.
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

Sign In to comment.