We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

KoN taking over the server

Comments

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 767US1
    edited 30.04.2018
    JYT (US1) said:
    My half-year stay with Vendetta sharpened my concentration, and drove up my performance.)
    Vendetta benefitted someone? What?
    The atmosphere at Vendetta kinda rubbed off onto me, and helped me focus harder. Before joining V, I couldn't focus enough to do a lot, then all of a sudden "wowie I just looted 13mil in a week. my old record was 3mil what"

And now I look kinda potato again, but idc really. Got kinda tired of playing hard, and decided to take a break i guess.

Anyhoo this thread is supposed to be abt KON taking over the server? @BM_Friedrich you're going off topic.

wait
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • JYT (US1) said:
    JYT (US1) said:
    My half-year stay with Vendetta sharpened my concentration, and drove up my performance.)
    The atmosphere at Vendetta kinda rubbed off onto me, and helped me focus harder. Before joining V, I couldn't focus enough to do a lot, then all of a sudden "wowie I just looted 13mil in a week. my old record was 3mil what"

And now I look kinda potato again, but idc really. Got kinda tired of playing hard, and decided to take a break i guess.

Anyhoo this thread is supposed to be abt KON taking over the server? @BM_Friedrich you're going off topic.

wait
    it doesn't show the wait part in your post but it shows it when I click quote.. lol

also, mission accomplished, so I can say what I want lol

there's really no opposing power bloc at this point, during the war with KON and MISC out of the picture, GK/TU/SG/TUF/etc and FU/BM(BH/KS)/etc formed the two power blocs, GK/TU/TUF are still around, SG is around somewhere, BM is kinda off by itself, and FU is rippy dippy, which basically leaves nothing left

there's a bunch of FU subs just kind of hanging in the void out there, StrikeForce is a thing, but aside from that there's no real competition outside of events because everyone's friendly, save a few exceptions like I'm sure GK and BM still don't get along

1 power bloc got shattered and whatever's left is hanging in the distance between, the other power bloc to my knowledge mostly took in the emerging war powers, and there's some other random third party alliances like SK trying to get in diplomacy with everyone also

I guess we'll have to see how things shape out in the future, the goal seemed to avoid gridlock but what I'm seeing is a whole lotta gridlock lol
     Got kinda tired of playing hard
    THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • OxO (AU1) said:
    KoN and MISC VS the rest of the server would be one of the greatest battles ever. 
    It wouldn't last nearly long enough
    I know that feel..... :(
    Keep that to your Tinder dates, not the GGE forums. Sickening. 
    Don't tell me how to live my life

/ban

KoN and MISC VS the rest of the server would be one of the greatest battles ever. 
    I disagree. Add DT in there and I would enjoy that. Frankly, TU Family and GK and TUF would be a match for KoN/Miscies
    lol good one. At current roster strength, Kon + Misc roster would creampie the alliances mentioned above.
    Hionmentho, think about it this way. GK, TU, TUF and DT and their subs would probably burn you. Although you all waste thousands on this game, numbers will eventually make a difference. Especially when you're bankrupt. Kind of hard to get this point across to someone who im technically being a **** to. Wouldn't want any BEEF between us. I am being a little **** though I think. Anyways, are you going to join KoN and pick out each alliance? I kind of want to see how this all turns out. 
    Not that I want to get in a pissing match with you, but out of the top 100 war players on the server, we've got prolly 80-85 of them. Each of those alliances have a few that can hit, but overall, are potato.

Hell, one of our members basically single handedly warred TU and had players birding so they could hit events. This server is pathetic, and although I strongly dislike a few members in KoN, at least they're actually doing some hitting instead of playing farmville.
    Some of the alliances are. I agree. But I don't think its reasonable to say the whole server is. You still gotta try DT, Grumpy- Anything, and TUF. They aren't poosies.
    You don't war constantly for 3 years without becoming good at it. I've been around most of the top alliances, almost all of them are not as good as they seem. You'd be surprised.

In the last 2 years, the sheer number of autofill attacks I have seen from top 10 alliances has given me crippling depression about this game's future
    Idk about you, but I don't spend thousands on the game for ruby tools/troops so that I can send wave after wave of pure ruby bought things. Oh, and there is this thing called money that people spend on the game during war . . . Look it up/Ask Serry/Morentz. And warring for 3 years doesn't make you a professional when all you have to do is pay a little to get 10k rubies to put fires out and then buy a bunch of troops/tools to attack with.
    Lol, you should stop making yourself look like an idiot.

Hmmmm. How am I? Its not like you never spent rubies to put out fires and buy troops, is it? Don't want to piss anyone off but uh, something seems wrong there.
    Anyone who rubies out fires for 10k rubies each hit hasn't learnt during their 3 year long war. Buying troops weekly isn't as big as you make it out to be, mostly that can be general spending i.e. a booster and reward troops flock along with it, big buys of 50k+ troops happen a lot less and for masses etc, or to end an alliance. Whatever comes first, I guess. Agree with hionmentho here.
    But during the server war, if it was as big as everyone says it was, every single person in KoN/Misc has their mains/OPs hit several times a day/week. It'd be kind of hard to recover so quickly with that with attacks constantly rolling in. Unless you bought troops. Look dude, I don't want to insult anybody, i'm just trying to get over how think that people are going to somehow recruit enough to be able to send out that many attacks. Especially since a lot of people can't play 24/7.
    fire cast.
    A lot of people can't play 24/7 . . . Also, I don't think you've read some of the other threads that say there are commanders that counter fire cast.
  • JYT (US1) said:
    #bestreplyever
  • JYT (US1) said:
    [Hero talk]

Essay Incoming, tl;dr oh the hypocrisy!

Not to mention that you have a a couple multi's in your alliance.  "SoulReaper316" just happens to be a few spaces away from "Zom B316", "Ghostrider316", and  "AngelofDeath316"... all the castles are even formatted in the same way!  No wonder troops move when I snipe, ya'll are either multi's or PW sharing.

-CaptainB

A lot of fair assumptions, but I must say castles being next to each other isn't good evidence of alts.  Back when I had my own alliance, we all moved our castles near each other for easy support.  
    CaptainBro is not calling them multis simply because they're near each other; it's a reference to the fact that they all have a "316" in their name, which is also closely related to death.

I disagree. Add DT in there and I would enjoy that. Frankly, TU Family and GK and TUF would be a match for KoN/Miscies
    lol good one. At current roster strength, Kon + Misc roster would creampie the alliances mentioned above.
    Hionmentho, think about it this way. GK, TU, TUF and DT and their subs would probably burn you. Although you all waste thousands on this game, numbers will eventually make a difference. Especially when you're bankrupt. Kind of hard to get this point across to someone who im technically being a **** to. Wouldn't want any BEEF between us. I am being a little **** though I think. Anyways, are you going to join KoN and pick out each alliance? I kind of want to see how this all turns out. 
    Bruh numbers made no difference to MISC in their 3 year pissing match with KON. 130ish MISC players simply whittled down KON's 4k fam to the core 130ish--both sides had their core players, who wouldn't quit, and are reaally good at war.
    Sure GK, TU, TUF, and DT are huge, but MISC and KON are just too good at attrition. DT would be the bigger difficulty, if you asked me.

Which is why hion suggested MISC, KON, and DT against the server. (And if they did, I would sorely regret leaving TBF way back in September last year lol (when they were still TBF) y'all remember me still? If not, I don't blame you; I was only there for like 9 days lol. Then again, those were different times. My half-year stay with Vendetta sharpened my concentration, and drove up my performance.)
    Versus the server . . . Why are we even talking about this? Lol, not like this is ever going to happen, right? Or is it . . .
  • OxO (AU1) said:
    It wouldn't last nearly long enough
    I know that feel..... :(
    Keep that to your Tinder dates, not the GGE forums. Sickening. 
    Don't tell me how to live my life

/ban

Not that I want to get in a pissing match with you, but out of the top 100 war players on the server, we've got prolly 80-85 of them. Each of those alliances have a few that can hit, but overall, are potato.

Hell, one of our members basically single handedly warred TU and had players birding so they could hit events. This server is pathetic, and although I strongly dislike a few members in KoN, at least they're actually doing some hitting instead of playing farmville.
    Some of the alliances are. I agree. But I don't think its reasonable to say the whole server is. You still gotta try DT, Grumpy- Anything, and TUF. They aren't poosies.
    You don't war constantly for 3 years without becoming good at it. I've been around most of the top alliances, almost all of them are not as good as they seem. You'd be surprised.

In the last 2 years, the sheer number of autofill attacks I have seen from top 10 alliances has given me crippling depression about this game's future
    Idk about you, but I don't spend thousands on the game for ruby tools/troops so that I can send wave after wave of pure ruby bought things. Oh, and there is this thing called money that people spend on the game during war . . . Look it up/Ask Serry/Morentz. And warring for 3 years doesn't make you a professional when all you have to do is pay a little to get 10k rubies to put fires out and then buy a bunch of troops/tools to attack with.
    Lol, you should stop making yourself look like an idiot.

Hmmmm. How am I? Its not like you never spent rubies to put out fires and buy troops, is it? Don't want to piss anyone off but uh, something seems wrong there.
    Anyone who rubies out fires for 10k rubies each hit hasn't learnt during their 3 year long war. Buying troops weekly isn't as big as you make it out to be, mostly that can be general spending i.e. a booster and reward troops flock along with it, big buys of 50k+ troops happen a lot less and for masses etc, or to end an alliance. Whatever comes first, I guess. Agree with hionmentho here.
    But during the server war, if it was as big as everyone says it was, every single person in KoN/Misc has their mains/OPs hit several times a day/week. It'd be kind of hard to recover so quickly with that with attacks constantly rolling in. Unless you bought troops. Look dude, I don't want to insult anybody, i'm just trying to get over how think that people are going to somehow recruit enough to be able to send out that many attacks. Especially since a lot of people can't play 24/7.
    fire cast.
    A lot of people can't play 24/7 . . . Also, I don't think you've read some of the other threads that say there are commanders that counter fire cast.
    i have never played 24/7 i just happened to have 7 fire casts for my castles and if someone weak tooled and fire commander they pay for it if the person is on if you dont have fire commander theres little fire if any at all..

THE MISC
  • Red.bird (US1)Red.bird (US1) Posts: 89US1

Imtheman1 (US1) said:

Every alliance needs to merge and show KoN that they CAN be taken down.
    if you want to fight so bad, why surrender and drop LOF as a parent alliance so quick?

reminds me of the generic video game portrayal of fuedalism/medieval Europe, everyone wants to fight, nobody wants to risk their own fiefs for it

I lost 65 members, most quit due to KoN's game play.
    I find it hard to believe you lost 65 members in like 20 mins

EDIT: And not even to KON main lol
    "everyone wants to fight, nobody wants to risk their own fiefs for it" 

When have you ever risked anything to fight anyone?  You joined KoN for cushy eventing and safety from every other team.  If you had guts, you would've joined them while they were still in the server war.  

Seems like only you and foxhound commented anything for KoN, and both of you joined them post server-war.  Aside from that, only ever seen you beat up on small teams.  Even lower, only ever noticed fox cuz I saw him get fudged by Morry and not retaliate awhile back.   

Moment of silence for my boy Keenan, lost his spot to disloyal eventers.  RIP

Friedrich is pretty cool, I've played with him before, and he can kick butt in events without his alliance helping him...

Red

Anything i say in the forums is my personal opinion, and unless stated otherwise doesn't represent my alliance.

In and out of the game since November of 2011
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) Posts: 560US1

Imtheman1 (US1) said:

if you want to fight so bad, why surrender and drop LOF as a parent alliance so quick?

reminds me of the generic video game portrayal of fuedalism/medieval Europe, everyone wants to fight, nobody wants to risk their own fiefs for it

When have you ever risked anything to fight anyone?  You joined KoN for cushy eventing and safety from every other team.  If you had guts, you would've joined them while they were still in the server war.  

Seems like only you and foxhound commented anything for KoN, and both of you joined them post server-war.  Aside from that, only ever seen you beat up on small teams.  Even lower, only ever noticed fox cuz I saw him get fudged by Morry and not retaliate awhile back.   

Friedrich is pretty cool, I've played with him before, and he can kick butt in events without his alliance helping him...

Red

He's good at events?  I don't buy it.  Impossible, nope, never, not in a million years.  Someone with tons of money and free time that cares enough to hit npcs forever?  How does that even happen.  
    Morry hit me when I was still a smaller player, don't think I even had maxed watchtowers or a 6th wave yet, why would I have hit back? It would have been a waste of time and troops.
  • Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    edited 02.05.2018

Imtheman1 (US1) said:

Red

He's good at events?  I don't buy it.  Impossible, nope, never, not in a million years.  Someone with tons of money and free time that cares enough to hit npcs forever?  How does that even happen.  
    Morry hit me when I was still a smaller player, don't think I even had maxed watchtowers or a 6th wave yet, why would I have hit back? It would have been a waste of time and troops.
    You’re a shitty lier. You had 6 waves. You had WTs. You’re just shit and still is shit. You’re an event player. Please leave the current alliance you’re in and hit Morry if you think you’ve got “bigger”.

edit: can someone tag in morry please, can’t do it for some reason. Thanks.
    Troll Nation
  • I like how even after the server of war is finished people are still talking about it.

Can we go back to the first page of this thread though? I didn't know Fried and Tanner had beef.

• Red.bird (US1)Red.bird (US1) Posts: 89US1

That's just my .02  BUT I have seen him do 200k in mad's
    Anything i say in the forums is my personal opinion, and unless stated otherwise doesn't represent my alliance.

In and out of the game since November of 2011
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) Posts: 560US1

Imtheman1 (US1) said:

Red

You’re a shitty lier. You had 6 waves. You had WTs. You’re just shit and still is shit. You’re an event player. Please leave the current alliance you’re in and hit Morry if you think you’ve got “bigger”.

edit: can someone tag in morry please, can’t do it for some reason. Thanks.
    Key word: maxed. And where's your proof? 
    You're a shit player, you're in FU now, one of the biggest event alliances ever, and you only joined after K0N destroyed it.
    Please quit. 
    Bye. 

• Since this is mostly a KON thread, lets talk about their desc. "The server is now an event joke!" 

lol, pretty sure they absorbed a lot of event players when the war ended. lulz

• Since this is mostly a KON thread, lets talk about their desc. "The server is now an event joke!" 

this game has been an event joke for years
    Not true with the server war. 

you mean the war that's been consisted of like 4 alliances for the last 2 years?

I guess the entire game is 4 alliances now
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • you mean the war that's been consisted of like 4 alliances for the last 2 years?

Thats where you guys come in freeing the server up  ;)

you mean the war that's been consisted of like 4 alliances for the last 2 years?

PvP-wise, I completely agree. Some of the alliance descriptions right now really annoy me. No hitting OPs? Ugh . . .
Sign In to comment.