Home News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Login Issues 4/25/18

Comments

• hello questione:
    how many times planed maintenace /day?
    its really become fun.please better do it ones even take more time as every day xx milion times 
    thx
  • Friedrich IV (US1)Friedrich IV (US1) Posts: 1,505
    edited 25.04.2018
    Yes the server is currently down to once again try to fix the login issues.

EDIT: Aaaaaaaand its back
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • have many player in game who log in game to play  and not all time  on forum to read when will be  again server down.
    many player play game and not live for game need them respect too
    :)
  • hello,
    haw long until this maintenance will be fix?
    kind regards
    max
  • not a chance they will give you more food so don't cost them any thing compensation is made so the may get things right next time goodgame give you food that is not compensation they lose nothing by giving food  so no cost to them
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • hello,
    haw long until this maintenance will be fix?
    kind regards
    max
    it should be back up already, it is on US1 anyways

not a chance they will give you more food so don't cost them any thing compensation is made so the may get things right next time goodgame give you food that is not compensation they lose nothing by giving food  so no cost to them
    technically speaking they can also spawn infinite rubies at no cost to them.. but I would like to see them give a proper compensation as well.
    Friedrich IV US1
  • lm very happy becouse again TRY to fix login issues but  more will be happy if  not only try just do it :)
  • nice one guys...so fast, so furios hehe
  • clone35 (US1)clone35 (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    edited 25.04.2018
    I have a issue related to down time and cannot get a response from support.

I send my shapeshifter attacks before going to bed. I always send in hard core mode. When there is down time for server updates or fixes during my attacks, for some reason I do not get credit for hardcore mode, even though I lose troops in the attack.

Today was the third time this has happened. Without hardcore mode, I only get 50 charms per attack instead of 150. 

Each time I have reported and shared screen shots with support claiming an in game loss. I have not received a single response over the last three shapeshifter events.

I just want the charms I should have received and for GGS to fix this so it does not keep happening.

Players if this has happened to you, please post here so GGS will do something about it. I have asked around my alliance and a few players have had it happen to them at least once.
  • Yet another "downtime" this morning with a SS HARDCORE atk due to land in 5 mins (not able to recall)...

Yep - stupid atk reverted to NON-HARDCORE, even though tent showed hardcore fully activated.  Got a measly 1000 pts for the atk and my troops returned to my castle, ruining what looked to be a good run of 5 for the day that likely would have put me back in top 100.

Not the first time this has happened to me...(SIGH)  Would be amazing if there would be a way for GGE to figure out how to take the game down without screwing up an event...wouldn't it?  I know things need to be fixed, and downtime is a necessity at times, but wow, taking it down to fix something just to screw something else up?  (did I mention "SIGH?")

• Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 215
    I am still unable to log in on Puffin. When I try it sends me back to login screen, turning password input back to blank but remembering my username. Is anyone else having this problem? And has anyone heard of a potential solution? I have reset everything and cleared all data and cache and stuff from the app and it has had no effect. 
    MUFU Member

• tj27 (HU2)tj27 (HU2) HU2 Posts: 94
    Official GGS statement:

Dear Community,

as you all know, yesterday we had experienced some Login problems on the Empire Servers. 

We want to apologize for that technical issue and with today's global hotfix at 9:30 AM the problem should have been fixed. 

Even though not all of our players experienced that issue, we decided to freeze the food globally for everyone, so that's why there won't be any form of compensation on top of that. 

We beg you pardon for any difficulties which may have occured by that issue! 

Best regards,
    Your Empire Family 
    Without me
    i losted all my melee defenders on sand and fire, 5278 troops on fire and 4724 troops on sand 
    So many thx gge
    the problem should have been fixed today :) 
  • Avalonya (NL1)Avalonya (NL1) NL1 Posts: 50
    I still get reports from Players not able to log into the server. they get an error code 

printscreen of the errorcode: http://prntscr.com/ja7cpk

Hopefully this issue is soon cleared for EVERYONE
    Proud Founder & Leader ~~~ Avalon ~~~ (NL1)
    http://bondgenootschapavalon.jimdo.com

• I still get reports from Players not able to log into the server. they get an error code 

printscreen of the errorcode: http://prntscr.com/ja7cpk

Hopefully this issue is soon cleared for EVERYONE
    I will need specific account names from you if you want it looked into.

As for the rest of you guys, QA says they saw no evidence of login issues when they tested your accounts, so its suggested to clear cache/cookies and try again.
    Friedrich IV US1
  • Is this issue new to the game? This game had this problem years back and still continuing.
  • Luckily ? i had a family funeral to attend - but need to ask about the castellian equipment set missing from the nomad vendor as well - could this be linked ?

@BM_Friedrich , @BM ang1243   - any idea's ? .plus i'm having to try 3/4 times to log onto forum ! - seems to go into a loop and when i go back a page it seems to sort it !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • One of our alliance members, a good player, is locked out of his account. I have been experiencing log in issues myself. 
    Is this going to be fixed?
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    add-text output image

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Avalonya (NL1)Avalonya (NL1) NL1 Posts: 50
    @BM_Friedrich In the meantime the people who mentioned to me last night not being able to log in, have been able to log back in this morning, so I guess it has been solved. 
    Proud Founder & Leader ~~~ Avalon ~~~ (NL1)
    http://bondgenootschapavalon.jimdo.com

• Good Morning.

my question is not related to the login itself, but I invited several Brazilians to come play on the server eau, when I invited them we could leave the game in Portuguese, after that damn update we can not leave the game in Portuguese anymore, because when does the "logout" even though it is marked to fix the data they add up and it is not possible to translate, and it is impossible to play, because it is not known what the events say that is of which set, 4 Brazilian players have already stopped playing because of this.
    it is very annoying to withdraw from the game something that does not interfere in anything in the game, alias only benefits because the server eau is small and we came to play in it and this benefits ggs, game more than 7 years empire and is always the same thing group of programming spoils the gameplay of the players and is for that reason, the support does not respond and it is thus the player always impaired, and that is in all the servers, I have played in several and I know what I am speaking, I ask that the programmers return the function of fixing the game data even by logging, so that we play on servers that are not from our native languages.

grateful for the attention.
Sign In to comment.