We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Login Issues 4/25/18

Hey guys,

so the login issues we've been experiencing for the last 24 hours or so should be solved now. If anyone continues to experience these, please send me a message or post it on this thread and @BM_Friedrich

Thanks!

Fried
Friedrich IV US1
The Prodigal Scrub Returns

Comments

• There won't be a general compensation, as food was frozen during the time some were unable to login.

Compensation for players with active boosters who could not login is currently being discussed.
    Friedrich IV US1
  • tj27 (HU2)tj27 (HU2) Posts: 94HU2
    what about were not frozened food? And RQ? And losted troops?
  • what about were not frozened food? And RQ? And losted troops?
    I will ask. I assume discussion will follow.

Stay tuned.
    Friedrich IV US1
  • Official GGS statement:

Dear Community,

as you all know, yesterday we had experienced some Login problems on the Empire Servers. 

We want to apologize for that technical issue and with today's global hotfix at 9:30 AM the problem should have been fixed. 

Even though not all of our players experienced that issue, we decided to freeze the food globally for everyone, so that's why there won't be any form of compensation on top of that. 

We beg you pardon for any difficulties which may have occured by that issue! 

Best regards,
    Your Empire Family 
    Friedrich IV US1
  • tj27 (HU2)tj27 (HU2) Posts: 94HU2
    Official GGS statement:

Dear Community,

as you all know, yesterday we had experienced some Login problems on the Empire Servers. 

We want to apologize for that technical issue and with today's global hotfix at 9:30 AM the problem should have been fixed. 

Even though not all of our players experienced that issue, we decided to freeze the food globally for everyone, so that's why there won't be any form of compensation on top of that. 

Best regards,
    Your Empire Family 
    Without me
    i losted all my melee defenders on sand and fire, 5278 troops on fire and 4724 troops on sand 
    So many thx gge
  • what about loss of points that could not be scored in  nomads for some of our members that could not log in for 5 hours food will not help them that's good games answers to every thing these days give them some food that will keep them happy
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • Sadly the official statement rules out any compensation of any kind. Some of the moderators presented our arguments against this decision but there has been no response as of yet.
    Friedrich IV US1
  • seems still have players can't log in this morning...has tried diff browsers, puffin, clearing cache, etc.  anyone else? 
    Nikki5853 @ usa 1
  • hi im on the Asian server and I still cant log into my account

pliz see to this immediately

thank you

• Why always these bullshit?
    Isn’t it possible to do it correct from the first time?
    Due to your nonsense I could not do anything last night!
    GGE steals from us and destroys our gaming pleasure.
  • seems still have players can't log in this morning...has tried diff browsers, puffin, clearing cache, etc.  anyone else? 

hi im on the Asian server and I still cant log into my account

pliz see to this immediately

thank you

I have reported these issues and will get back to you when they get back to me
    Friedrich IV US1
  • i lost 2k troops
  • still log in problem
  • still log in problem
    Forwarded it on.

Dang its a bad week to be GGS. And its only Wednesday.
    Friedrich IV US1
  • Hello guys.

problem with the login persists, for those who need to translate the game into their native language is almost impossible to play, the solution to our case is to correct the fill and auto login after moving, so we can translate the game into our language.

thanks for listening.
  • was it not only a day ago good game sent out a survey here are some of thing asked

the game has few or no bugs  (never)

the development team list to players and continuously improve the game (untrue)

each player has the same opportunities in the game (not if you can not log in******************)

the games run smoothly and doesn't crash  (when was that day I must have mist it)would you recommend to friends or colleagues  (not a chance)

time good game looked at there survey them self

itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • servers again down? pffffffff

• WiseMOIN (IN1)WiseMOIN (IN1) Posts: 69IN1
    having too much prb of login 

• happlo (NL1)happlo (NL1) Posts: 43
    edited 25.04.2018
    Official GGS statement:

Dear Community,

Best regards,
    Your Empire Family 

the problem is still there and the food isnt frozen.
    So now we do get a compensation right????

Sign In to comment.