Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Armour of the eastern raiders

First you could only buy it once now it's been removed? only have one more piece to get so what's happening. 
Imperius @EN1
Musks

Baby Yoda @US1
Gen of AX 

Comments

• Typical GGS cheap BS
    Quit GGE to become a full time forum warrior
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,084
    Still the set has not returned 
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• LizGamer (AU1)LizGamer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 75
    Yep and it will cost a fortune in rubies......I have the hero and one other piece so will cost thousands and thousands of rubies to buy the remaining.......GGE charges are tooooooooooooooo much ...way too much
    LizGamer @ au 1
  • they didn't get rid of it, you can still purchase it for rubies.
  • Reeker (US1)Reeker (US1) US1 Posts: 85
    if I were going to buy equip.. it would be a god commander, not the weak stuff they give out as rewards.... but have no plans to ever buy anything so, no worries there
    Reeker @ usa 1
  • Don't worry yall, that cast sucks anyways.
  • Mark40 (NL1)Mark40 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 87

Hopefully the next nomad event, the equipementset will be back in the nomadshop.

http://resistance.jouwweb.be/

Check out the new page of my website: A list with almost every commander / castellan + max statics:

http://resistance.jouwweb.be/general-guide/uitrusting

• I've asked, I didn't /see/ any announcement about it but I have asked for clarity.

Will get back to you when I hear something.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    Fkn shambles

• ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    http://prntscr.com/j9qyl5

With 65% courtyard 79 with a look piece and gem its nice to save on tools against the khan attacks.
    ken.n @ usa 1
  • Should have waited to buy the whole set I guess. Didn't know they would take it out after one nomad event without telling anyone.
    ccknoeppel @ usa 1
  • It will be back after the next update
    Friedrich IV US1
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    I like how GGS handles the information around here. 

First, let's piss off the playerbase. Then after we pissed them off we are going to release the information. "Don't worry guys! The equipments will be back next update!" Couldn't GGS have released this information just a little bit earlier?

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• It will be back after the next update
    Ty I appreciate you telling us.
    ccknoeppel @ usa 1
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    The pieces were there before the second downtime yesterday... huh.

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• I like how GGS handles the information around here. 

First, let's piss off the playerbase. Then after we pissed them off we are going to release the information. "Don't worry guys! The equipments will be back next update!" Couldn't GGS have released this information just a little bit earlier?
    I don't think they knew it was gone until afterwards.

Almost all of these situations are damage control, if you weren't told beforehand it probably wasn't an intentional change.
    Friedrich IV US1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file