Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

May Update: Discussion Thread

Comments

• man what happened to the invader, he looks sad and tired, was he in the great empire county jail or something?
    also i feel sorry cuz that cool winged knight lost his left eye... lmao, death shadow,you should re-name them to "naughty knight and lame Caesar" 

but seriously tho, you did some effort at least with that donkey ears cast from april Ltpe, those FL/BCs sets should be original cuz they'll be giving out more than 1 time

@GGE Devs, you doin it for the lulz aren't you? lol
  • @BM ang1243

Okay, am i understanding the Spring Night's Festival is actually two parts? Comm first (just ended) and Cast next?

The use of the "This iteration of the Spring Nights Festival will run from the 7th of May until the 30th of May" is what threw me off. Its not really an iteration right? More of a continuation?
  • Chibss (GB1)Chibss (GB1) GB1 Posts: 25
    cast is removed from nomads shop? will we see it in future in nomads shop or its  only for donaters?
  • Yes has the new nomads castellan set been removed from the shop on purpose, or is it a bug? If it has been removed could I trade in the pieces I already bought for nomad tablets since I can now no longer complete the set without buying rubies and then buying the rest of the set?
    ccknoeppel @ usa 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 25.04.2018
    Yes has the new nomads castellan set been removed from the shop on purpose, or is it a bug? If it has been removed could I trade in the pieces I already bought for nomad tablets since I can now no longer complete the set without buying rubies and then buying the rest of the set?
    A bug seems highly unlikely. I could be wrong, but equipment being removed from a Nomad or Samurai shop is normally not a bug and if it really was a bug it would be an unusual one. GGS also mentioned being able to buy the Nomad cast from the equipment trader from the "Nomad Invasion reward Rework" whatever that means which I am guessing possibly could have been intended to include the removal of the Eastern Raider cast from the Nomad shop as well. This is another issue though that BM Ang1243 may need to address.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • 1)FUCK GGE...and its shit updates...they are so money hungry...but dont understad why will a player pay if he is not satisfied...now 1st they are copying old sets(cant hire desiners even)
    2)Eastern rider 50% is useless(total bull shit)
    3)they dont want any non ruby players playing this game
    4)what we can do guys ask them to give the rider girl in nomad shop 1 more time at least
    5)i mean the game is becoming worthless day by day...so many npc

which type of pvp game is like gge in the whole world
    no pvp commander see the new invader...so crap only applicable for the bull shit castles

this shadowking-mix can even takedown 4.5ks with 4 waves

they really should understand about players consents..case in int1 i mean i cant get top 100 rank without money..so rider set was only hope when it came in shop
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    Yes has the new nomads castellan set been removed from the shop on purpose, or is it a bug? If it has been removed could I trade in the pieces I already bought for nomad tablets since I can now no longer complete the set without buying rubies and then buying the rest of the set?
    A bug seems highly unlikely. I could be wrong, but equipment being removed from a Nomad or Samurai shop is normally not a bug and if it really was a bug it would be an unusual one. GGS also mentioned being able to buy the Nomad cast from the equipment trader from the "Nomad Invasion reward Rework" whatever that means which I am guessing possibly could have been intended to include the removal of the Eastern Raider cast from the Nomad shop as well. This is another issue though that BM Ang1243 may need to address.
    You can buy a fully teched Eastern rider from the shop.
    I had thought the rework to the rewards was putting it in the shop in the first place. Why put it in the shop for just one event and remove it right after?
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    I had thought the rework to the rewards was putting it in the shop in the first place. Why put it in the shop for just one event and remove it right after?
    there is a bug with it, it is supposed to come back next nomads.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    This is getting a bit boring,
    Bring back more events, Royal Capital, Thornk King, underworld and blade coast.
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 26.04.2018
    Thanks. BM_Friedrich said from another thread that it was "an accident" and that it was supposed to come back for the next update. If it was an accident it would be one of the worst accidents that GGS has ever made. The only thing that even compares to that is when it used to cost kingdom resources to repair legendary buildings before that was changed, because of complaints made.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • I agree with David Noble, quite an "accident". I certainly hope the Eastern Raider set is coming back to the nomad rewards. Some of my fellow alliance members say that it is in their equipment trader shop (although it's not in mine, oddly enough) and the whole set costs several hundred thousand rubies. Even if the set does eventually appear at my equipment trader (lol) I am not going to spend all those rubies. 

Is the set officially supposed to return? Or is it a bug (A very bad one, then)? Or is it yet another ploy pulled by GGE to make us buy the remainder of the set with lots or rubies after purchasing several pieces (now useless) from the nomad shop?
    Personal Record stat dump (Yes, I know it's terrible)

Single Event Nomad/Samurai points record: 52,833
    Single Event Foreigners/Bloodcrow Glory Point Record: 2,124,329 glory
    Glory Title/Points Record: "The Fearless" -- 2.43 million glory
    Might Point Record: 719,230
    Single Attack Glory Record: 522.57k glory points (Bloodcrow castle)
    Most troops killed in one attack: 7,832, all defense (Bloodcrow castle)

Currently Legendary Level 249

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Thanks. BM_Friedrich said from another thread that it was "an accident" and that it was supposed to come back for the next update. If it was an accident it would be one of the worst accidents that GGS has ever made. The only thing that even compares to that is when it used to cost kingdom resources to repair legendary buildings before that was changed, because of complaints made.
    "I accidentally removed 9 items from the shop, all being the new equipment pieces". Yes, accident. 

And that was a display glitch, it didn't cost a single king resources. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    How to make more money:
    Step 1: Put a expiration time on the commanders.
    Step 2: Just copy the commander again, and change the bonuses.
    Step 3: Put it in the shop, so noobs will buy it. Again and again.
    Tadaaa, now you can make  more money from your player base. They will be happy with these new features.
    XD LOL
    It's cheaper to buy boosters lmao. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    You guys didn't tell us more info about what commanders will be in the shop.
    I wonder what prize will be on the 633k glory?
    I mean the invader set is in the shop, to be bought.
    I think will be the blood crow set?
    Or another prize?

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    fack  this  event  make sure  to send all our  unhappy talks about it to GGE :-) @BM ang1243

btw  even i dont like u  welcme back  since it was quite  without u :D 
Sign In to comment.