Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

May Update: Discussion Thread

Comments

• What about the bloodcrow set?
    http://prntscr.com/j5yjjs

Proud WM of NUKE HEADS
  • My inventory is full of unique event sets. Call me when GGE does something with eqiupment so I can play again!I am not spending time and money to just have to sell or not get the eqiupment due to full inventory.
    Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1
  • WHen will RC start we need RC back and regarding AT is so boring 

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    edited 24.04.2018
    dunno about crap but totally Sword unavailable to most of us..our server isnt even near top 3 where the winners will come from.

Shares @ au 1
  • will the battle fr the royal capital start in may?
    Proud non-rubie player
    Deputy of war legion 1
  • domanda come mai non riesco più a mettere in lingua italiana?

avete deciso di farmi smettere?
  • why was the eastern raider taken off the tablet purchase in the nomad tint? 
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,063
    More Crap - i've real life issues to deal with - a funeral to go to and all ggs do is sit on their assess and think we're paying money for this sh*t - get the game working right first then talk about new stuff - playtime before having to reset cache is down to 2 hrs again - due to inept programming and leaking information stacks !

THIS IS WHAT YOUR PLAYERS WANT ! sort the bugs and glitches first not more new stuff!

I can play all day without having to reset.
    I only had problems like that maybe 10 times in past 400 days or so

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • JYT (US1) said:
    Can I just
    (WoF Cast) (True Hero Com) Reskinned again?
      Winter Imp
      Ivory Rook
    If I still need to point out that the heroes are copy-pasted with an extra bit of clothing, then you should go see an eye doctor.
     Winged Knight
    I'd point out more but I'm out of time now
    as u know gge is copying old desings.....they cant even make new desingns now.....i can make for them lol
  • So, the creative teams decided to reused graphics for all visual components in this update. Too bad - they don't seem to be able to get their creative juices running.

A more pertinent question - HOW THE HELL DID THESE GET APPROVED????

U can see how crap this game has become amir ji(tat here)

they now remove eastern rider from shop
  • I want eastern rider set back in shop......INT1 non ruby plaers only had chance of gettin em last nomad need 2 stones only........
Sign In to comment.