We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

KoN taking over the server

Comments

• Friedrich IV (US1)Friedrich IV (US1) Posts: 1,487
    edited 24.04.2018
    Freidrich
    You are correct and I'm big enough to apologize for my comment, reading back you have not taken a side or said anything wrong.

With that being said when is KoN just going to come out and say they are bullies? (not directed to you Friedrich)

Skill? who needs skill when you already have it all. Once you reach so high in the game what is left to do?

I know be an ass and hit lower level players to amuse yourselves

You Loot for what? Everything is maxed.

KoN could be a great teaching alliance if they put their arrogance aside. Be great instead of nasty because your are great, have real friends instead of bought ones or intimidated ones. You get the point.
    I mean, to clarify, I am a member of KON, but that doesn't mean I'm not a (generally) respectful member of the forums community and a chosen moderator for GGS.

EDIT: Thought I should also add that I appreciate the apology, I generally try not to be an asshole. I'm not always successful, but I try.

In all fairness, I was hoping for a bigger war. I'm not even mildly entertained by the current one. I've been on the burnt end of the stick before and had as much fun as those doing the burning, I don't think that's the case here. I think we can both agree on that statement.

Not to mention that seems to be the atmosphere that this game promotes and thrives on so my real revelation would be to say that I just don't like the game, lol. 
    I think most of us would also agree on this one, lol
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • The point here is being mistaken with KoN as the bad guy because of the arrogance, attitude and mass attacks. 
    No one is apposed to PvP that is what the game is about. Years ago you had RB's and PvP, No events!!

The point I'm trying to make for whatever reason isn't being understood is the game is one sided in favor of the largest alliances doing why they want with no one to stop them from doing it.
    This game used to be about honorable hits. NOT masses on smaller alliances because you can. the top 20 alliances or so shouldn't be focused on an alliance that is ranked 200. These alliances have no chance to defend or retal back. So it becomes one sided which turns into farming. Breaking the subs away from the main so their is more PvP is fine BUT again KoN is so large in might why go after a sub that has few members and low in alliance ranking?

Every one wants to be on the winning team, no one wants to be the under dog but at the same time. How can you grow yourself and an alliance when an alliance like KoN keeps hitting you. Not to mention they send the Neph family out to get you too.

My anger doesn't stem from any PvP attack but the meaningless, useless attacks that KoN has done and will continue to do.
    What did KoN gain from massing REBIRTH, then have Neph mass them. The response from one KoN member was DEAD TROOPS HA HA. So you made the hit just to kill off an attack OP? Why what threat was it to KoN and I will add any larger alliance
  • Keenan was one of the first to leave when the server war started. Way to grind every day. 
    Lets compare reports. you're talking about something you know nothing about.

THE MISC
  • Friedrich IV (US1)Friedrich IV (US1) Posts: 1,487
    edited 24.04.2018
    The point here is being mistaken with KoN as the bad guy because of the arrogance, attitude and mass attacks. 
    No one is apposed to PvP that is what the game is about. Years ago you had RB's and PvP, No events!!

The point I'm trying to make for whatever reason isn't being understood is the game is one sided in favor of the largest alliances doing why they want with no one to stop them from doing it.
    This game used to be about honorable hits. NOT masses on smaller alliances because you can. the top 20 alliances or so shouldn't be focused on an alliance that is ranked 200. These alliances have no chance to defend or retal back. So it becomes one sided which turns into farming. Breaking the subs away from the main so their is more PvP is fine BUT again KoN is so large in might why go after a sub that has few members and low in alliance ranking?

Every one wants to be on the winning team, no one wants to be the under dog but at the same time. How can you grow yourself and an alliance when an alliance like KoN keeps hitting you. Not to mention they send the Neph family out to get you too.

My anger doesn't stem from any PvP attack but the meaningless, useless attacks that KoN has done and will continue to do.
    What did KoN gain from massing REBIRTH, then have Neph mass them. The response from one KoN member was DEAD TROOPS HA HA. So you made the hit just to kill off an attack OP? Why what threat was it to KoN and I will add any larger alliance
    EDIT: Essay incoming

The idea of subs in and of itself is a flawed system in my mind. What's the point of subbing to anyone? The only time I really understand it is a situation where an alliance has less active members that have been with it a long time and want to keep them in the family, but also continue to grow their alliance.

I would assume the strategy of going after the subs is to get them to drop. LOF can firecast and refuse to talk about peace or terms (I don't know if they have, and I don't know what KON's terms would be, so bare with me here) all they want, but judging from our description, part of the end goal is cutting up LOF's network of bazillions of subs that its had for years. I don't like subs, so I don't particularly mind this as a goal. I have serious doubts that being an LOF sub has at any point brought any of these alliances any benefit whatsoever, as with most alliances that are subs to most other alliances. So the point of going after the subs, then, is to get them to drop of their own accord instead of warring LOF until they submit to reducing their number of subs. It's been a war tactic since the game began, target the subs so they leave.

I can't say this with 100% certainty, but I don't think any of us really want to war the LOF subs, the ideal situation I would imagine from leadership's perspective is that war is declared, a few hits go out and the sub immediately drops LOF and is granted peace. If there's no capitulation in the form of dropping LOF and asking for peace, then the war goes on. Sucks for the subs involved, but I guess the question is how loyal are you to a parent alliance that has likely never done anything for you anyway? I think you said, and I know Legion IX said, that LOF has never done anything for either of you. I assume the idea behind the declaration, then, is to capitalize on this fact, and drive the subs out from underneath LOF's umbrella as quickly as possible. Like I said, LOF can turtle all they want, but will be less inclined to do so if their network of subs is being torn out from under them anyways.

Again, I'm not leadership here so I have 0 idea if any of this is actually accurate, but from what I see as a logical standpoint this is probably the reasoning behind the approach taken.
    Friedrich IV US1
  • I have almost 5 years in KoN. You were a member for a very short time. 
    craig59 @ usa 1
  • The point here is being mistaken with KoN as the bad guy because of the arrogance, attitude and mass attacks. 

EDIT: Essay incoming

The idea of subs in and of itself is a flawed system in my mind. What's the point of subbing to anyone? The only time I really understand it is a situation where an alliance has less active members that have been with it a long time and want to keep them in the family, but also continue to grow their alliance.

I would assume the strategy of going after the subs is to get them to drop. LOF can firecast and refuse to talk about peace or terms (I don't know if they have, and I don't know what KON's terms would be, so bare with me here) all they want, but judging from our description, part of the end goal is cutting up LOF's network of bazillions of subs that its had for years. I don't like subs, so I don't particularly mind this as a goal. I have serious doubts that being an LOF sub has at any point brought any of these alliances any benefit whatsoever, as with most alliances that are subs to most other alliances. So the point of going after the subs, then, is to get them to drop of their own accord instead of warring LOF until they submit to reducing their number of subs. It's been a war tactic since the game began, target the subs so they leave.

I can't say this with 100% certainty, but I don't think any of us really want to war the LOF subs, the ideal situation I would imagine from leadership's perspective is that war is declared, a few hits go out and the sub immediately drops LOF and is granted peace. If there's no capitulation in the form of dropping LOF and asking for peace, then the war goes on. Sucks for the subs involved, but I guess the question is how loyal are you to a parent alliance that has likely never done anything for you anyway? I think you said, and I know Legion IX said, that LOF has never done anything for either of you. I assume the idea behind the declaration, then, is to capitalize on this fact, and drive the subs out from underneath LOF's umbrella as quickly as possible. Like I said, LOF can turtle all they want, but will be less inclined to do so if their network of subs is being torn out from under them anyways.

Again, I'm not leadership here so I have 0 idea if any of this is actually accurate, but from what I see as a logical standpoint this is probably the reasoning behind the approach taken.

• KoN has subs, they may not acknowledge them openly but they have them. Any Neph is KoN. To my point when Neph was attacking and I dropped LOF I was told serry said to grant you peace.

But there was no warning on behalf of KoN, They declared, no mail saying drop LOF or pay the price. As far as a few attacks I don't think 20+ is a few attacks. Next we knew Neph had declared again no mail saying anything until I asked why they were going to burn us after KoN just did. I dropped LOF not even knowing what was going on figured it had something to do with KoN breaking the subs off the mains. Peace was granted from Neph but not before being told the hits already sent WILL land on you. Again 20+ hits some took well over an hour + to get to us. I'm sure some could have been recalled. So REBIRTH got burned twice without a reason. These were full on destroyer attacks not warning attacks. When the attack come in with over 3k in vet demons fully loaded commander and is followed by 2 other attacks with the same what chance is there to defend. Then to say we except retal. How?

KoN knows damn well a much smaller alliance has no chance to retal
  • KoN has subs, they may not acknowledge them openly but they have them. Any Neph is KoN. To my point when Neph was attacking and I dropped LOF I was told serry said to grant you peace.

But there was no warning on behalf of KoN, They declared, no mail saying drop LOF or pay the price. As far as a few attacks I don't think 20+ is a few attacks. Next we knew Neph had declared again no mail saying anything until I asked why they were going to burn us after KoN just did. I dropped LOF not even knowing what was going on figured it had something to do with KoN breaking the subs off the mains. Peace was granted from Neph but not before being told the hits already sent WILL land on you. Again 20+ hits some took well over an hour + to get to us. I'm sure some could have been recalled. So REBIRTH got burned twice without a reason. These were full on destroyer attacks not warning attacks. When the attack come in with over 3k in vet demons fully loaded commander and is followed by 2 other attacks with the same what chance is there to defend. Then to say we except retal. How?

KoN knows damn well a much smaller alliance has no chance to retal
    well yeah, if every alliance had equal amounts of support there wouldn't be nearly as much point in joining a strong active alliance. That is just nature of the game

I know we have a couple of subs, but lets compare that to the spreadsheet of FU subs, LOF subs, GK subs, etc.. like 2-3 is a lot smaller than 8-10 and the subs of those respective subs.

In all fairness I don't think most alliances would have messaged you and said drop LOF or pay the price, most would declare and answer when you message them to ask for peace terms. At least when dealing with big alliances this is commonplace, not as sure about small ones. I know when I was an alliance leader I would usually declare first and explain when asked, lol

Perhaps a message first to leave them or get declared on could have been more effective, never know. But its commonplace for subs to drop their mains when they come under fire and the main can't save them, so I would assume that the reason for a couple dozen hits getting sent out was to lay on the pressure so you'd drop LOF asap and we could move on to the next sub.

And also, I would point out, I can launch 8-10 attacks myself on a regular basis.. a few players sending a few attacks will hit 20+ attacks pretty fast in a strong active alliance. Whenever the war horn sounds, whoever is available tends to start launching, where a few hits could have accomplished the goal, more were sent out anyways in the name of war
    Friedrich IV US1
  • Sorry guys, been away for years. sort of kept an eye to the forum during the "server" war for entertainment purposes.

Just got to say that Kon complaining about ANYBODY else having too many subs is freaking hilarious. like they wouldn't still have a billion if they hadn't fought misc and co? seriously?

KON is taking a different approach now, having seen how the plethora of subs worked in a real war.

Any alliance with lots of subs, will continue to have lots of subs, until they get into a war..
    Friedrich IV US1
  • Sorry guys, been away for years. sort of kept an eye to the forum during the "server" war for entertainment purposes.

Just got to say that Kon complaining about ANYBODY else having too many subs is freaking hilarious. like they wouldn't still have a billion if they hadn't fought misc and co? seriously?

KON is taking a different approach now, having seen how the plethora of subs worked in a real war.

Any alliance with lots of subs, will continue to have lots of subs, until they get into a war..
    i bet they wont touch a GK sub so this argument is null and void.

Seeing as our no-hit with GK only includes them and 3 subs, I think your argument is the invalid one..
    Friedrich IV US1
  • ravage1234 (US1)ravage1234 (US1) Posts: 160
    edited 24.04.2018
     BM_Friedrich said:
    Sorry guys, been away for years. sort of kept an eye to the forum during the "server" war for entertainment purposes.

Seeing as our no-hit with GK only includes them and 3 subs, I think your argument is the invalid one..

hence you wont be touching them
    #triggered

I am actually pretty happy that someone is taking sets to reduce the number of subs in the no-hits chain. It was really frustrating for me and many other players to actually try to find someone worth harvesting food off of. Although, I think this was a little overkill. The server was really locked up a couple of years ago with this BS. No one could hit anyone. I let TNP mainly because of No-Hit Rules couldn't hit anyone only attacks on mains and mains are hard to harvest food from and keep your soldiers alive in the process. Let alone get any good food from them because they are always full of soldiers got warned several times for hitting outposts on ruined characters that if I continued to do so that I might get dropped. 

Nephilim gave me an offer a little while ago and I had a talk with Serry and he literally said they have no rules. I am really wondering if has to do with property also but I didn't really ask but knowing them I would assume so.

I am currently in a strong waring Alliance that only attacks other Alliances in the top 20. This Alliance enjoys the game and works as hard as I do at it so it's really worthwhile knowing I can grind and hit an outpost for food when I need to feed my troops and they don't even have to be a ruin. If my Alliance can't send me food.

The servers not clogged up for me anymore because I am where I am. But, before now it was ridiculous having to read Alliance Description after Alliance Description finds someone to hit that not on the list of No-Hit families. And, most of the Alliance I have been in should have merged Alliances to make them stronger. Instead of having a few active players scattered throughout them with a bunch of inactive players just holding them down.

I was told somehow several times that this somehow made the Alliance stronger and doing so would make the Alliance weaker. And, that it was coming from voices of experience. But, for some reason, I know that this is a bunch of crap. I am finally glad to be in an Alliance that sort of cuts the crap. 

But, the overall problem is there is a million sub still out there with ALT's holding on to a property like RV's and good outposts they aren't using never will use and it's just all sitting the in an ALT that the Alliance uses as a farm.

I know you notice this going on. And, if you had the power the ban hammer would be swift. Like you said there are few people out there playing by the rules. And, the server would look really empty. Especially around my main where people made a bunch of alts just to hold the 8 food outposts so the stupid property rules would stop you from getting them.

I hope you run some more crap over and get rid of the farms and Alts holding all kinds of property just to hold it. This is what is making the server weak and keeping it weak.

Current Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start B***hes.

• ravage1234 (US1)ravage1234 (US1) Posts: 160
    edited 24.04.2018
    Sorry guys, been away for years. sort of kept an eye to the forum during the "server" war for entertainment purposes.

I am actually pretty happy that someone is taking sets to reduce the number of subs in the no-hits chain. It was really frustrating for me and many other players to actually try to find someone worth harvesting food off of. Although, I think this was a little overkill. The server was really locked up a couple of years ago with this BS. No one could hit anyone. I let TNP mainly because of No-Hit Rules couldn't hit anyone only attacks on mains and mains are hard to harvest food from and keep your soldiers alive in the process. Let alone get any good food from them because they are always full of soldiers got warned several times for hitting outposts on ruined characters that if I continued to do so that I might get dropped. 

Nephilim gave me an offer a little while ago and I had a talk with Serry and he literally said they have no rules. I am really wondering if has to do with property also but I didn't really ask but knowing them I would assume so.

I am currently in a strong waring Alliance that only attacks other Alliances in the top 20. This Alliance enjoys the game and works as hard as I do at it so it's really worthwhile knowing I can grind and hit an outpost for food when I need to feed my troops and they don't even have to be a ruin. If my Alliance can't send me food.

The servers not clogged up for me anymore because I am where I am. But, before now it was ridiculous having to read Alliance Description after Alliance Description finds someone to hit that not on the list of No-Hit families. And, most of the Alliance I have been in should have merged Alliances to make them stronger. Instead of having a few active players scattered throughout them with a bunch of inactive players just holding them down.

I was told somehow several times that this somehow made the Alliance stronger and doing so would make the Alliance weaker. And, that it was coming from voices of experience. But, for some reason, I know that this is a bunch of crap. I am finally glad to be in an Alliance that sort of cuts the crap. 

But, the overall problem is there is a million sub still out there with ALT's holding on to a property like RV's and good outposts they aren't using never will use and it's just all sitting the in an ALT that the Alliance uses as a farm.

I know you notice this going on. And, if you had the power the ban hammer would be swift. Like you said there are few people out there playing by the rules. And, the server would look really empty. Especially around my main where people made a bunch of alts just to hold the 8 food outposts so the stupid property rules would stop you from getting them.

I hope you run some more crap over and get rid of the farms and Alts holding all kinds of property just to hold it. This is what is making the server weak and keeping it weak.

if this is the case why wouldnt you just say fuck the no hit with subs just leave it with main branches only if you are trying to free up the server

• Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    I like touching myself.
    Troll Nation
Sign In to comment.