Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

May Update: Discussion Thread

Hey everyone,

Let us know what you think of the latest details released about the upcoming update here - we'll try and answer any questions you have as well as pass on any constructive feedback you have.

Cheers,

Angus
Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

Comments

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    ROFL 
    Is ggs runing out of ideas with these commanders?
    Invader set with the helm from the castellan, and the weapon from executioner commander.
    The WOR commander has the hero from the castellan parts(Winged Knight). And the armor from executioner. ROFL

Great stat's by far, 110 travel speed. Sad that you can use them only against bc/fl. :lol:
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    Lol

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    One question, what "you will also be able to buy the old sets at the equipment trader! " does that mean?
    Only the invader set, or bc set too?
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Griseld (IT1)Griseld (IT1) IT1 Posts: 136
    As far i am understanding the new "great" update we are getting tons of teaser will just be some temporary boost equipment for our commanders.. 
  • otori (JP1)otori (JP1) JP1 Posts: 35
    Hey、Angus
    I'm very happy your comeback :) 

エンパイアは何が起こるかわからない、そんなとこが楽しい :D
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,008
    JYT (US1) said:
    Can I just
    (WoF Cast) (True Hero Com) Reskinned again?
      Winter Imp
      Ivory Rook
    If I still need to point out that the heroes are copy-pasted with an extra bit of clothing, then you should go see an eye doctor.
     Winged Knight
    I'd point out more but I'm out of time now
    don't bother all of them are reskins, including the decos

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • STEVIEBEANZ (GB1)STEVIEBEANZ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 204
    Will the Bloodcrow treasure set only be available in equipment trader from next event?

STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
  • Boring Update! Now everyday I am losing more of my interests to play for  these pointless updates.I am sure now that GGS has lame people working in their creative departments.
Sign In to comment.