We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: April update

1235»

Comments

• guys is this new nomad commander for 100 in nomad rankings
  • Hey what is this i get this every few mins another bug maybe ???

http://prntscr.com/ix4sbe
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 572AU1

Yep, as highlighted in the teaser - the castellan set will be available for purchase in the khan tablet vendor - the commander isn't replacing the castellan, as they are in different places in the rewards - instead - the new decoration in the Top 100 position is technically 'replacing' the castellan - but it will still be available in the tablet shop as mentioned.

AND they may have priced me out, I only need helmet + cross khan but we're talking 119k rubies for a non-ruby player (it seems to be fully teched)  ..whereas i play enough to make it if it was a normal reward.  Plus, to rub my nose in it, I have a spare Khan stone theyll give me 11k coins for which costs 34k rubies !! 
    Shares @ au 1

• this is the example of a really good offer , if i was buying i would buy this all day long
    I understand all about the look items , and this game is base on eat sleep repeat , the whole game is just tower attacking , but some in different forms, then we recieved the igneous breast plate fully tech no time limit , so when we were offered this equipment i and many others never assumed it was a time limit , this game has never had a time limit on any equipment , so many people bought it , i never thought equipment would dissaper only the look items, it is like reading 12 pages of terms and conditions , most never read them , 

And because GGE has put an hour clock on them now , tells me they also thought it might be slightly misleading, also i believe nothing is beyond GGE. and how they put button close to buttons you use everyday  , i press pay with rubies by accident. and now what you can but with rubies now is fantastic bonuses , why because there revenue is getting weaker.

I dissagree with boycotts , but guess what GGE are managing to do there own boycott they are helping us not to purchase rubies , because if therebad runnig of there game , support , bugs , need i go on more
    That deal looks LEGENDARY, I like the 12 mantlet offer they keep giving me though with the 5 1 hour time skips. 
    I have no loyalty.

• I'm a massive idiot, can somebody explain what they're doing to the Nomad event? are they just adding 27 more rewards and then increasing the number of tablets you need to unlock the other 46?

GOODGAME EMPIRE PLAYER SINCE SEPTEMBER 2012

TREASURER AND WEBSITE MANAGER FOR KNIGHTSGUILD, A US1 TOP 150 ALLIANCE

EVENT PARTICIPANT AND OCCASIONAL RUBY BUYER

(http://www.TheKnightsGuild.weebly.com/)
  • TempranceTemprance Posts: 828Moderator
    I'm a massive idiot, can somebody explain what they're doing to the Nomad event? are they just adding 27 more rewards and then increasing the number of tablets you need to unlock the other 46?
    There will be 72 total individual rewards to collect. So essentially, yes, they have simply added more rewards to the previous individual list.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • Will the hourglass, or advance, or pass-time, whatever name you use, come back together with the Nomad update?

After all, it would be impossible to reach 100,000 points or even 200,000 points without them!
    Servidor Chinês Tradicional
    * Tesoureiro
    *Aliança: Eagle Eye
  • I notice they couldn't bother making a new PO Item for the spring showdown thingy, and instead decided to bring back the slayer of wolves po from the event ages ago lol...
  • hmm just me or have gge made it so only one offer is present at one given time ? it used to bee 2 the most of the time and then sometimes 3 if we could time it?
    @BM ang1243
    @BM_Friedrich

• WIKI (IN1)WIKI (IN1) Posts: 1
    edited 08.04.2018
    i have a complain with gge

in the alliance tournament
    1st we were not getting rewards which are allocated on some specific points
    2nd in that event our alliance came 1st but we didn't get prizes , only a few players get a victory reward
    u will say that we must have left ally in between the tournament we didn't we were contributing till the last minute
    ALLIANCE:    DEATH RIDERS
    SERVER:      IND1

we complained to gge in the support page they said for faster result paste here

if anyone can help us we will be very thankful
    @BMang1243
    @BM_Friedrich

and any other who can help
    THANK U        :):):)
    Post edited by WIKI (IN1) on
  • Swift.SPY (IN1)Swift.SPY (IN1) Posts: 5
    edited 09.04.2018
    deleted
    Post edited by Swift.SPY (IN1) on

Why be a king when you can be a god?

• Trjunk (SKN1)Trjunk (SKN1) Posts: 8SKN1
    Why can't you make the 'time limited bonus' in the prizes visible in the chest with the prize we get from the 'Spring showdown' ?

I logged in during a short break at work, found the chest with shields, towers and whatever and picked it up, only to find that suddenly I had a 4 hour time limited bonus on samu coins running, and I don't have time to play the next 4 hours.   :(

I guess I could have checked the forum, or learned the bonuses by heart, but it's not especially user friendly to require us to check the forum every time before we open gifts.
    Trjunk @ skn 1
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 288SKN1

this is the example of a really good offer , if i was buying i would buy this all day long
    I understand all about the look items , and this game is base on eat sleep repeat , the whole game is just tower attacking , but some in different forms, then we recieved the igneous breast plate fully tech no time limit , so when we were offered this equipment i and many others never assumed it was a time limit , this game has never had a time limit on any equipment , so many people bought it , i never thought equipment would dissaper only the look items, it is like reading 12 pages of terms and conditions , most never read them , 

And because GGE has put an hour clock on them now , tells me they also thought it might be slightly misleading, also i believe nothing is beyond GGE. and how they put button close to buttons you use everyday  , i press pay with rubies by accident. and now what you can but with rubies now is fantastic bonuses , why because there revenue is getting weaker.

I dissagree with boycotts , but guess what GGE are managing to do there own boycott they are helping us not to purchase rubies , because if therebad runnig of there game , support , bugs , need i go on more
    You have forgot to show how many rubies you have to buy to get that offer, of course offers are better if you buy more rubies :D
  • Why can't you make the 'time limited bonus' in the prizes visible in the chest with the prize we get from the 'Spring showdown' ?

I logged in during a short break at work, found the chest with shields, towers and whatever and picked it up, only to find that suddenly I had a 4 hour time limited bonus on samu coins running, and I don't have time to play the next 4 hours.   :(

I guess I could have checked the forum, or learned the bonuses by heart, but it's not especially user friendly to require us to check the forum every time before we open gifts.
    Because GGS Developer doesn't know how to add scroll bar.
  • wanted to ask gge when will royal capital start again in INDIA
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 288SKN1
    When will new long-term-point event start?

I'm bit suprised that it looks like the khan revenge event could be totally out of the long term events?
  • chepy8 (ASIA1)chepy8 (ASIA1) Posts: 11
    edited 21.04.2018
    @BM ang1243
    @BM Neroxnex
    @Temprance
    any idea if or when thorn king and/or blade coast will return?
    Post edited by chepy8 (ASIA1) on
  • I have had serious problems logging on after the April 24 update. I have only been able to log on once today after the up date. It keeps saying Alert an error has occurred try again in a few minutes. It took me about 4 hours before I could log on. Then after logging off I am not able to log on again. It gives the same alert. Please help. What can I do to overcome this problem.
    WarriorDelores @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.