We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Perhaps you need some coders who understand 1's and 0's

I have been here almost 10 years and I am still amazed at the incompetence. This is a very simple pixel game and in fact only requires those  with a basic understanding of either octal code or hex to be able to manage the logic. I suppose those are considered ancient methods of management. It is a joke when one sends  materials from one op to another only to find when a cart returns you can load it again but not send it. This is amateure hour in every sense of the word. Yes i can reboot the game and correct the error, but why??? You might want to employee a few code checkers to make sure the children have activated  the proper sequences of zero's and one's to make this game actually function. You seem to be more interested in grubbing money from the users perhaps if you paid more attention to the basics w34 would enjoy funding this operation

Comments

• CD1 (US1)CD1 (US1) Posts: 17
    seems like u would first need a basic staff that understand the game and know programming -  their big employee change - whether it was lay-off --- walk-out ---- or firing --- seems to be when things really turned downhill - including support staff which haven't fixed or even understood an issue I've reported since --  still wonder if maybe things didn't get sabotaged. -  seems like around the time of the gem changes things really got out of their control - even the fixes need fixed and still don't get fixed - hard to think of anything that has worked properly since that time
  • Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    You don’t need coders....it’s simple.....1 means I have a dick......0 means no dick...

for example
     111111111111 that’s a code for big dick
    101010101010 avrg dick
    10000011000000 small dick 
    000000000000 jackpot ;)
    Troll Nation
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,825AU1
    It is not as basic as you may think due to the programmers changing they ended up with a very messy code, they finished the html5 version for one of their games already, and I hope when they do it for empire they will make their code look nicer :)

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • can’t wait for html5.

We can come online without laggy af Puffin!!!
    King The Torrent The Furious, 448k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
Sign In to comment.