Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

How Long Have You Been Playing this Game?

Hello

In this thread please post how long you have been playing this game, your current level, and any fun stories you have :p 

Comments

• millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,509
    How long: Too long

Level: One level above everyone else

Story: TL;DR
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • I started playing in September

LL38

One time, my friend and I made this deaf kid mad because he wanted our root beer, but his teacher said no (Well signed "no" because he was deaf) and in a fit of rage he pulled down his pants and tackled his teacher.
    Quit GGE to become a full time forum warrior
  • Shafaet (INT1)Shafaet (INT1) Posts: 1,104
    Been playing since 2014, yet a major n00b at this game.

I had to start all over again because I stopped playing the game for around 5~6 months, but ye, ma lvl's really low :tongue:

fun stories... umm I guess not spending a single penny on this game so I could still retain a social life rather than selling my soul to GGE :trollface:
    The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead
  • overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,796
    The earliest message i have in archive is 37 months ago so prob at least 40 months been playing had an account a around 2012 but that didn't go well 
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • about 3 months.

Level 48 or 49
    Duke

occasional ruby buyer...i'm old and weak.
  • About 1 and a half year
    Lvl 60

Sick of playing
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    On and off for about 3.5 years (not including breaks).

Best story was when I was in my alliance Blood Oath (or War Lovers I forget but it was the same group of people) and we made 1 PvP attack on the Italian alliance on the Asia server and 3/4 hours later they declared over it. We were a small alliance and they were top 3 at the time, so we all were burnt alive but the troop kill ratio was over 5:1, it was insanely high.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• GlennXPro (NL1)GlennXPro (NL1) NL1 Posts: 39
    6 or 7 Years,, but with a 1 year break in it.. Its been way to long. 

Glenn
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,008
    Since 11th August 2011

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • nicolas19 (NL1)nicolas19 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 14
    Since 2013

with 1 year break

• Since the start more or less, was originally an EPIC General, a BSK member, Total Recall and then CG member. Then left after 18 months or so. Came back like 5-6 months ago, Lvl 70 LL 200 ish, I went from 80k a year developer to a marketer so I can spend a lot on the game etc.
    WAR PLAYER
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 566
    Cant actually remember how long Ive played I am now in the nuthouse licking corners of
    windows.

Farrrrrrr 22222 longggg  :'(
  • KKP2112 (AU1)KKP2112 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 76
    Just after capital update was released. Easiest way I remember.

A fun story? Nope.
    No Highlander commander, Elementalist commander or bugs from GGE.

Didn't even have 5 waves, just flank and courtyard gems. B)

• Started a bit before kingdoms came around
  • Been playing pretty much from the start... This is my 3rd Account. Lost other to extended stays in Hospitals and Mental Health Issues... Been playing this account for maybe 2 years or less. Was level 70 in under 3 months if not less. Currently level 70/350.

I really don't know where you want me to start. I know and collect a lot of Lore and History of Alliances in this game. But, one time I bought a bunch of Shadow Mercs and knocked all the caps off someones RV's it was classic. The person posted and complained to GGE blaming them for the loss of all their RV caps. I also did it to a bunch of their friends it was a really good time. And, never laughed so hard in my life especially since they thought that GGE did it to them and was totally outraged about it.

Current Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start B***hes.

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,133
    edited 19.04.2018
    Well i am coming up to my 6th Anniversary , at the start it was fun ,and why i voted for good game to win awards , but last 2 years has just been a grind , more bugs , more cock ups , and nothing to excite me, also CAPITALS , METROS, RVS. FORI  AND BLOODCROW need serious attention , would like to give GGE some money. but not now , until things drastically change , to make me want to spend money, as for Fori and Blood i do not need the same old same old equipment.

I am waiting for the 7 days thingy it may make me spend but we will see

GOODGAME EMPIRE WAS LAUNCHED AUG 2011  so gamee will be 7 years old in Aug 2018 
    Post edited by BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) on
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • joined 2012 on a account i forgot
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    I'd consider myself a vet.

Started playing in 2012, started posting in forums in 2013 (back when the old and actually good layout was a thing), had a bunch of quits and a bunch of returns and now I'm here back again.

Summary:
    Retard period of 2012-2013
    Int1 noob period of 2013-2015, The Graycat Era
    Associated Alliances Group period of 2015-2016
    Returns and quits and returns and quits again
    Modern day

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• Been playing pretty much from the start... This is my 3rd Account. Lost other to extended stays in Hospitals and Mental Health Issues... Been playing this account for maybe 2 years or less. Was level 70 in under 3 months if not less. Currently level 70/350.

I really don't know where you want me to start. I know and collect a lot of Lore and History of Alliances in this game. But, one time I bought a bunch of Shadow Mercs and knocked all the caps off someones RV's it was classic. The person posted and complained to GGE blaming them for the loss of all their RV caps. I also did it to a bunch of their friends it was a really good time. And, never laughed so hard in my life especially since they thought that GGE did it to them and was totally outraged about it.

I'd consider myself a vet.

Started playing in 2012, started posting in forums in 2013 (back when the old and actually good layout was a thing), had a bunch of quits and a bunch of returns and now I'm here back again.

Summary:
    Retard period of 2012-2013
    Int1 noob period of 2013-2015, The Graycat Era
    Associated Alliances Group period of 2015-2016
    Returns and quits and returns and quits again
    Modern day
    In a similar situation to you two.

Started 2012ish on US1, played to 2015, was a n00b the whole time.

Played on India1 2015-2016, was still a n00b sorta but not as bad.

Now I've gotten better on Asia1, finally good. Been playing since late January so got to Level 70 in about 2 1/2 months.

Now LL8.
  • Lemmy (INT2)Lemmy (INT2) INT2 Posts: 25
    I've played close to 5yrs. now. If you want to know what level I'm at, feel free to send over some troops and find out....
    Lemmy -  International 2
Sign In to comment.