Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Option to demolish Hall of Legends

Comments

• ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 272
    edited 08.03.2018
    I really regret building my HOL. It occupies the same space as a normal decorative item and only gives 214 PO even though I've spent tens of millions of resources on it.

Look at the stats of max HOL:

Only 238 PO? Are you serious GGS? A Pagoda Garden gives 245 PO for 2,050 Samurai Tokens, much easier to get than maxing your Hall which takes hundreds of millions of resources and kingdom resources, and it gives more PO too! Or you can join a top 20 alliance and get a 275 PO deco for doing nothing.

Please add an option to demolish HOL for those who built it by mistake. I don't care if it gives my Resources back, I just want the PO space.

I'm sure many people who maxed their halls would agree that it's not worth the space.
       Why would people demolish their halls just for 20-30 extra  PO?

:D
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    I really regret building my HOL. It occupies the same space as a normal decorative item and only gives 214 PO even though I've spent tens of millions of resources on it.

Only 238 PO? Are you serious GGS? A Pagoda Garden gives 245 PO for 2,050 Samurai Tokens, much easier to get than maxing your Hall which takes hundreds of millions of resources and kingdom resources, and it gives more PO too! Or you can join a top 20 alliance and get a 275 PO deco for doing nothing.

Please add an option to demolish HOL for those who built it by mistake. I don't care if it gives my Resources back, I just want the PO space.

I'm sure many people who maxed their halls would agree that it's not worth the space.

for extra troops, more po = more troops daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• KingChampion (ASIA1)KingChampion (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,107
    I think that in some servers like Asia could be a great option to demolish hall of legends

We just don't need it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 272

for extra troops, more po = more troops daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
       And how much troops can you keep without loosing food with just that much PO ? :):)
    What a RIDICULOUS topic of this thread, But well every one have their own thoughts .

:D
  • Has anybody ever thought about setting HoL half offense half defense? Since it's much more than twice as useful as 6 more units you could get both the benefits of defense and attack...

Also, demolishing HoL isn't terrible idea, it's always nice to have more options, but I think it's kind of unecessary.

• Peter John (US1)Peter John (US1) US1 Posts: 837
    Actually a better idea is an option to demolish your castle(s).
    Why?
    1. You can put as many deco as you want, as there is no containing perimeter to limit the no. of deco. So you can get unlimited PO.
    2. The most effective way to defend from 6 waves super comm.  No castle -> can't be attacked.

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Better idea.

We can downgrade the castle walls and towers so we never have to worry about using defense tools, saving heaps of rubies + you never have to worry about losing your OP because you are just gonna slaughter every capture on them... 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Actually a better idea is an option to demolish your castle(s).
    Why?
    1. You can put as many deco as you want, as there is no containing perimeter to limit the no. of deco. So you can get unlimited PO.
    2. The most effective way to defend from 6 waves super comm.  No castle -> can't be attacked.

That's the most stupid suggestion I've ever seen.
  • Actually a better idea is an option to demolish your castle(s).
    Why?

That's the most stupid suggestion I've ever seen.
    look whose talking
    Spirit Bear @ AU1 lvl 31 94k might 0 ops
    Da Ron @ UK1 lvl 70 LL12 336k might
    http://prntscr.com/iz0gvs
    sniping is fun ;)
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 906
    I've changed my mind on the demolishg the HOL being an option.  I think having that option is a good idea as long as it's a triple confirmation to do so to avoid the issue of people accidentally demolishing it.  Maybe even charge rubies for the destruction of the HOL.

Not that I would choose to demolish my HOL...
  • A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) INT3 Posts: 180
    Can we get this thread on topic please? It might get closed otherwise.
    good idea to close it to me this seems like a big trolling atempt
    Only simple minded people would call this trolling.  Sorry your brain is not smart enough to understand superior strategy and creative planning.  .  
    lol seems like you need to go back to school and learn maths
    No hol means no 5th and 6th
    so how many troops can u send in a single attack and also the extra po will give what 10-20 troops extra that too they need to be like spearmen
    your idea is shit too begin with as for superior strategy and you nonsense
    HOL is perfect for pvp battles if a guys had 30k def in his mc with 4 waves it would be a big drag to take them out but with 6 waves it will be faster eh
    either you are literally  disordered or you are trying to make urself look like a fool eh?
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
  • STEVIEBEANZ (GB1)STEVIEBEANZ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 204
    All Revolc wants is the right to control his own home and hold more defenders and for that, he gets cyber bullied.

SMH my head
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
  • Just add an option to demolish your keep, you don't need it anyways. Do you know how much PO you can fit by only having granaries and PO?
    Just add an option to demolish your keep, you don't need it anyways. Do you know how much PO you can fit by only having granaries and PO?
    yes it would be better if the keep was smaller but demolishing it literally means demolishing your castle lol
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Just add an option to demolish your keep, you don't need it anyways. Do you know how much PO you can fit by only having granaries and PO?
    yes it would be better if the keep was smaller but demolishing it literally means demolishing your castle lol
    Actually it means you can't build... 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    Only simple minded people would call this trolling.  Sorry your brain is not smart enough to understand superior strategy and creative planning.  .  
    so how many troops can u send in a single attack and also the extra po will give what 10-20 troops extra that too they need to be like spearmen
    HOL is perfect for pvp battles if a guys had 30k def in his mc with 4 waves it would be a big drag to take them out but with 6 waves it will be faster eh
    either you are literally  disordered or you are trying to make urself look like a fool eh?
    lmao, keep buying into what GGE makes you believe.  Sorry you're not smart enough to get the strategy, but keep being a follower, that's on you dude.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
    lmao, keep buying into what GGE makes you believe.  Sorry you're not smart enough to get the strategy, but keep being a follower, that's on you dude.  
    unfortunately my mind is of 1990 sorry but not of 234bc so yea i dont not understand backward thinking
  • OFERMA (RO1)OFERMA (RO1) RO1 Posts: 247
    Also willow of experience/glory memorial, those who bought them, and doesn't level them up anymore, pls add the option to demolish them.
    subscribe, they're kinda useless, specially in kingdoms.
    q S r @ ro 1
  • Just add an option to demolish your keep, you don't need it anyways. Do you know how much PO you can fit by only having granaries and PO?
    Who needs a castle? 
    Actually it means you can't build... 
    Who needs to build anymore if we dont need the all :D
This discussion has been closed.