Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Videos and stuff

There's already a lot of good material on youtube about GGE from players like Breor and others, but having been asked a couple of times in game, I thought I'd put out there an offer of doing videos on specific subjects if people wanted to make requests. So I guess consider this a requests thread :)
fujiwara @ en 1

Author of the Empire alliance management studio web app - contact me if you want to try it out

invpng

Comments

• After our recent discussions fuji, that really does sound like the way forward. It will help a great number of players who are new to the game and it will show them that, even with some hard graft, unique equipments and nice decos can be had. I have watched those videos too from Breor47, and they are really good! What would be good is to see the basic mechanics, from start to finish. Although this cannot be done since you are level 70. 

• Estel (GB1)Estel (GB1) Posts: 270
    Can you do a video on how to efficiently maintain tools (especially mantlets), how to complete the month long events without getting tired out and tips on pvp attacks.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file