Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

limits on the number of reasorce villages one can have

I am at level 56, I have castles on all three other kingdoms, I do not buy rubies, and I am not a part of any major alliance.

The biggest problem in balancing between players in the three other kingdoms is the way the villages are set up. The current system has a small number of strong players having the vast majority of the precious resource villages. The other players must scavenge for a very small number of them.

I have only one village and when ever I try to claim another one, the player I "stole" it from swipes it back and leaves me a threatening letter. I'm sure if you are another player like me who is trying to succeed understands. While the players with them all treat them as their personal property making the problem more serious.

In order to rebalance the current system I recommend putting either a limit on the number of resource villages one can have in the three other kingdoms to say six or making it so the loot warehouses have to be upgraded to be able to claim more or making it so that if someone claims a village they are protected form other claim attempts for a day. I would like to see the former rather than the latter.

If the administrators could at least consider any of the above rebalancing recommendations, I will be happy. Others please post other recommendations and concerns.

Thanks for reading.
Jeric The Smart @ usa 1

Comments

• honkey12b (US1)honkey12b (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    I agree.  I am level 70 with legendary 27 and I cannot find an available resource village in either the glacier or the desert.  Yet there are other level 70's with much higher legendary levels (i.e., 300+) who have more than two in a single kingdom.  When I opened my castles in those kingdoms, I was placed in the middle of these higher ranked lords.  
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    no

such is the way of the game

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 14.04.2018
    Their are a number of ways to resolve this problem. The most obvious is to join a bigger and stronger alliance where you are more likely to get rvs from players who go to ruins if you join one of them and have permission of course. The best ways to join a bigger and stronger alliance depends largely on your level of activity, being level 70+,  how well you do in the invasions and events, might points, and actually spending real money on the game which is more optional than the other four, but can definitely help in making you stronger, do better in the invasions and events, and in getting better ruby buildings. Some big alliances also may prefer you being aged 18+ and/or have decent looting as well. As for the problem with rvs it is a simple fact that currently not everyone can have an rv which might be the reason why Goodgame Studios came up with the idea of private rvs with perhaps the intent of reducing tension and conflict between those who own rvs and those who do not own any since private rvs can not be taken from another player. Although, it may take a while to add this into the game only because of it not being high on the priority list for GGS.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • There is a limit on rv's in the realms. 5 of each in ice. 10 of each in sands and fire. Make sure your stables are lvl 3 and check the edges of the maps. Havent seen any spawn in for some time now
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561
    Or ya know, just dont get any
    Not everyone needs RVs
    They are a commodity that has to be fought for 
  • There should be a limit on resourse  ops in the outer realms, it is impossible to get one
    David Drezek @ usa 1
  • There is a limit to RVs based upon the kingdom they're in, 5 in ice 10 in sands and I think 10 or 15 in fire, as mentioned above. What you're asking for literally already exists.

Necromancy gonna necromancy, closing thread.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
This discussion has been closed.