Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: November Update 2017

11416»

Comments

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    http://prntscr.com/h9beex I thought the last quest should start on sunday, and then there is nomads, so why they change it? 
  • SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    http://prntscr.com/h9beex I thought the last quest should start on sunday, and then there is nomads, so why they change it? 
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/343332/update-for-royal-quest-9#latest

• i was aiming to get more then 40k samurai point this time... but our a55 se8 GGE made a F****** Bull S*** balancing that ruin the fun of the game..... No matter how much i give effort i would not get enough skips to achieve the aim u see just 15x1 hour skips in alliance reward and the skips that we get in individual section is not even enough to make 15k for a non rube player .... but yeah if i buy that boost for samurai then i will get it done.... F*** you GGE
    sabbirakhond @ WWW 1
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    Worst update ever. You just decreased the server population.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • How the fuck did this balance the game when the only benefactors were people who were already dumping money into this piece of shit game? Am I gonna get an answer or not?

Love how I was always right about this shit. Fucking devs release an update that fucks over 90% of players and they have 2 options. Release another shit update (shapeshifter), or release an update that players would like for the most part (tool update), they do either one or both of those types to steer attention away from the actual update that fucked everyone. And people fall for their shit.

But please BM's, ask the devs for me, or whoever the fuck you guys talk to in GGS, how the hell did this balance the game when it fucked most players and massively helps ruby whales? 
    I have asked several times, never get a response
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    How the fuck did this balance the game when the only benefactors were people who were already dumping money into this piece of shit game? Am I gonna get an answer or not?

Love how I was always right about this shit. Fucking devs release an update that fucks over 90% of players and they have 2 options. Release another shit update (shapeshifter), or release an update that players would like for the most part (tool update), they do either one or both of those types to steer attention away from the actual update that fucked everyone. And people fall for their shit.

But please BM's, ask the devs for me, or whoever the fuck you guys talk to in GGS, how the hell did this balance the game when it fucked most players and massively helps ruby whales? 
    I have asked several times, never get a response
    Lmfao

• Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    I like how this is still one of the most hated updates and none of the folks from GGE can answer simple question like the one @DeQuandre (US1) brings up. 

You clearly had the guts to put this update out, now explain your reasoning.  

Failure to answer has made us Führer-ious!
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Can someone tell me where are the level prizes gone? Used to be in the quests book, not anymore, it's good to see what's coming next, what i can expect to have and what other players already have.
  • Still losing glory twice daily.  Been almost a month.  Maybe you guys can stop rolling new stuff out and just fix the things you seem so apt at breaking?
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

• honkey12b (US1)honkey12b (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    Another problem is the resource villages.  In the glacier and the desert, unless  you have been a member for a long time, it is impossible to find any that are available to capture.  All the older members have multiples and newbies are stuck in the middle of those.
  • Por qué ya no hay eventos de Inframundo y espinas y samurai

• Por qué ya no hay eventos de Inframundo y espinas y samurai

los 2021 post and EN :lol::lol: XD
  • could you guys add like so someone in your guild can send troops to you that you can keep and use it would be nice
Sign In to comment.