Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Decoration Improvements

1. Main Castle - Increase the area of the Main Castle so that it can hold more Decorations.  That would allow an increase in Public Order, so that the Main Castle can have similar food production to Outposts.
  2. Resize Pieces - Resize key pieces (Flour Mills, Guard Houses, Keep, Saw Mills, etc.) so that they take up the same space or multiple of the space as a Granary, to allow simpler and more efficient layouts.
  3. Decoration Movement - Allow Decorations to be moved between Castles so that more attractive, efficient an balanced layouts can be accomplished.  As a new Decoration pops up it is quite difficult to decide where is it best fits.
  4. Decoration Swap - Allow decorations to be swapped with other decorations of similar value.

Comments

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    @Nodrog46 (US1)
    1. That'd be nice, but I doubt GGS would implement that. Oh well, one can dream.
    2. It isn't that hard to arrange them in efficient manners; you just have to figure it out. Or look around on the forums (https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/334341/the-best-main-castle-layout#latest)
    3. I believe GGS is looking into this already, and it is near the top of the priority! :smiley:
    4. Now this would be interesting! Since there are decos with identical PO values, but some look weird when placed together. I don't think many players would really, but I would like to see this feature implemented, altho I doubt GGS would implement such a feature. (Is this regarding the fact that colossi can't be sold?)
    Discord: JYT#1574
    1. Main Castle - Increase the area of the Main Castle so that it can hold more Decorations.  That would allow an increase in Public Order, so that the Main Castle can have similar food production to Outposts.
    2. Resize Pieces - Resize key pieces (Flour Mills, Guard Houses, Keep, Saw Mills, etc.) so that they take up the same space or multiple of the space as a Granary, to allow simpler and more efficient layouts.
    3. Decoration Movement - Allow Decorations to be moved between Castles so that more attractive, efficient an balanced layouts can be accomplished.  As a new Decoration pops up it is quite difficult to decide where is it best fits.
    4. Decoration Swap - Allow decorations to be swapped with other decorations of similar value.
    1. When you reach the really high PO counts, an extra 1000 PO won't matter at all. For example, In my outpost i have 11,315 PO in my outpost. My food production is 14119.
    If i bring my PO to 10,825 my food is still at 13936 per hour. Meaning -500 PO only meant 200 foor per hour. Had i had 20k PO and removed 500 it would only matter about 50 food per hour, so in the really high PO's you won't see a big change. 
    2. I like this idea, so that we can get more efficient layouts, doubt this will happen though, since the people that already have perfect layouts will have castle pieces overlapping etc if they make some pieces bigger.
    3. This would make it so that a low level player with the support of a bigger alliance during war would be able to capture your outpost, steal all your deco and put it in their main castle or even keep it in deco storage, and they could just sit there with their account going away with all your decos in their main and you would have no way of getting it back.
    4. I don't understand what you mean with this, that you can replace decorations? 
  • ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) US1 Posts: 136
       If there can be one storage for all cast pieces I do not see why code would be so difficult for PO storage that way we could move it from castle to castle.
    ken.n @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file