Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

fls

yep yet again what a wast of time fl becoming no truops in them how come
  u deaside 600 truops not a challenge this becomeing very one side top two teams get all the big hits sort this out 

Comments

• TempranceTemprance Posts: 858
    top two teams get all the big hits sort this out 

Hey

This is not true. The more castles you clear, the more glory you will gain with small FI/Crow castles. Occasionally you'll get a larger castle, but the size of FI/Crow castles does not depend on your alliance.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • jonesydeath (GB1)jonesydeath (GB1) GB1 Posts: 215
    Mostly big alliances have rubys to afford to inflate their score. Things like glory memorial, the bigger glory player banner along with using mant bought flags on each hit...

FI either takes alot of prep and saving up which defeats the purpose of having them all the time as you miss 90% of events or you have to spend 30k attack and spend 4 days with no work or sleep as none ruby.

Any none ruby alliance is always going to struggle more so because the rate at which castle spawn with higher numbers is directly related to how much you spend (among other factors e.g. honor etc).

Dont think you will ever get anywhere with FI without buying or becoming a gge hermit...
    Odins Fury - The legend lives on

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.
  • TempranceTemprance Posts: 858

Any none ruby alliance is always going to struggle more so because the rate at which castle spawn with higher numbers is directly related to how much you spend (among other factors e.g. honor etc).

Where did you get this info from?

The more castles you clear, the higher the likelihood of one spawning with more troops. Honor does not affect this either, honor just provides extra glory boost %.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    The thing about "The more you spend, the more and good castle's you have" is 50% true.
    Let me tell you something, when you're already at 6th wave, you must have the hol bonuses maxed out 100%.
    Buying rubyes doesn't have any effect on how you will get a target in game. 
    But buying rubyes for feathers will give you more chances to hit more castles and clear much faster the fl/bc, like @Temprance said above me.
    I do 200/300 hit's per event with feathers (attack takes ~13 min to ~14 min to clear 10 castles), in those 200/300 hit's even if i get a 4/5k castle. But that's other problem. Since my server has only one server to fight against, in all bc/fl events. If we had us1 de1 ro1 and so on, i guess i had more chances to get a good target in 200/300 attacks.

How to get a good target, well. First be sure you're not playing on a little server that gg's doesn't give a shit about us on bc/fl events, and made a copy of my server to fight with. Or smth like that.
    And then, make sure you have ..... well attack speed on com's/feathers to for fast attacks.

OR if you're a lazy mtf, then stay here on forums and cry. :lol:
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Drago77 (US1)Drago77 (US1) US1 Posts: 30
    The poster is 100% correct. My alliance used to get 1500, 3000, 6000 troop strength targets. Now the most we usually get is 4 or 500. Something did change and it wasnt for the better. Half the time I don't even bother any more...too boring.
    Drago77 @ usa 1
  • Foz (GB1)Foz (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    And still we only get rubbish targets to hit, and it dont matter how many times we hit them, same goes for crows we still get crap targets to attack

Yet the top alliances seem to get a lot better looking at the glory points they get in just a few hours

It is all crap and GGE dont care about fare play
    Foz @ en 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,061
    Bigger alliances have players with more glory bonuses that hit more so they get more duh what do you think lol, I can get 10k glory without any banners and I do not have a glory memorial nor 6th wave (4 HoL levels to go) but glory in HoL maxed and we got a max level monument and I got a 14% glory symbol. Hitting a lot and a bit of luck is all you need, with the more I spent I did not see any improvement in the castles I was getting, however hitting more did improve the number of good castles I got.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Friedrich IV (US1)Friedrich IV (US1) Posts: 1,505
    edited 05.04.2018
    Its all random, but that being said, if you buy 200k troops and unload them all into foreigners over the course of 4-5 days you're going to be doing thousands of hits, compared to the maybe few dozen that the average player does.

I'll hit a few hundred on a fairly regular basis and still get almost nothing for months, and then I'll get like 80 8ks in a row and be out of troops by the end of that event.

Darn Germans.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • I have also noticed the wall and ranged defences have increased, meaning you have to use more tools for each attack. I still occasionally get 2k defence in a castle, but it has been some time since I got 5k or more.

• maverique (GB1)maverique (GB1) GB1 Posts: 126
    What a load of chit.

Never heard so much garbage in my life.

The better the glory memorial/flag........flags used .....comm.....research....hon to increase glory and any other glory orientated factors only increase the glory gained.

They have NO input into the castles people get.

As for actual castles spawning I think it is completely random...as random as me almost..

Dixie is none ruby shes won fls...
    I see others none ruby doin very well...

Then again many none ruby have more time....to hit more castles.....but they dont have the tails......

More importantly it is saturday so get some fecking dope and alcohol into you ya bunch of clamppettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

maverique @ en 1
  • BIGfatLord (AU1)BIGfatLord (AU1) AU1 Posts: 504
    stop crying, i didn't had any castle over 5K since 3 years

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file