Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

odens massing us becuse hakhat has been hitting us from rev x now odens

Comments

• back when we warred you u had players lvl 20 hoping from ur wing sending 1k Khan troops at us! look at the numbers after their names also :)
    Spirit Bear @ AU1 lvl 31 94k might 0 ops
    Da Ron @ UK1 lvl 70 LL12 336k might
    http://prntscr.com/iz0gvs
    sniping is fun ;)
  • ricky 1234 (GB1)ricky 1234 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 120
    da ron  we helped your aliance then you all masssed us or have you forgotten  go talk to scp
  • I'm not in his alliance no more
    Spirit Bear @ AU1 lvl 31 94k might 0 ops
    Da Ron @ UK1 lvl 70 LL12 336k might
    http://prntscr.com/iz0gvs
    sniping is fun ;)
    no i know that you had personal problems a while ago not with him lol
    he told me you are going back there and strange how you put that on the forum and he messaged me straight after 
    has a message from fredrick he is getting egg to look into it and see just who the multies really are 
  • has a message from fredrick he is getting egg to look into it and see just who the multies really are 

Bye bye most of Dragons Den then I bet there only be 2 players left lol. Nice one @BM_Friedrich :D
    twisted.angel @ en 1

Vicky x
  • less pointless babbling, more reports please ;)

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

twisted angel atacking in storm after agrement no attacks from ither side see they are still bullying 
  • -CJ- (GB1)-CJ- (GB1) GB1 Posts: 99
    edited 04.04.2018
    Let's look at the details of the events that have taken place from what I have gathered in the last few days which lead up to these events..

A feud was started whereby for some reason Ron and his friends have been actively bullying DD even after they helped Ron and his friends with something or other..

Considering past experience, things told to me by friends etc.. Ron seems to be very closely involved with Hakhat, and many others possibly (Hakhat was once Toe after the original left so who says Hakhat isn't Ron? however this is not the point.. though very concerning). I gave Ron the benefit of a doubt at first about accusations that he was the cause of DD's many problems that they have faced, but these mass hits on DD from various alliances of which his friends sit in and have participated in on given days is a form of bullying based on a baseless and potentially hyprocritical claim that DD are a bunch of multys (I can say it is baseless because I visited to see if the claim was true, as nosey as that sounds and I can deffo say it is not the truth). It may have been within the rules but considering there was once a mass of nearly 15 from various alliances of the same friends.. you can't say that isn't obvious bullying can you!? (bear in mind these hits landed on the same few players who are considered the head of these 'multy' accounts, these being: Donna, Ricky and Darren).

Now considering I have established that they are not multys (you shall have to take my word for it or see for yourself), I would suggest that DD co-operates with Odin's (as they should have) but I would ask that Odin's understands what they have to say because DD has been bullied. As stated before, it is too obvious a pattern to be disregarded (especially considering Ron has just poked his nose in a thread which does not concern him.. or does it?).

No accusations, just sit down and talk as for DD it is destructive but even Odin's knows (Jonesy has suggested) that neither are in the wrong other than the fact that BOTH alliances have escalated the situation instead of sitting down and talking properly to find a solution and possibly a conclusion as to why DD are being bullied in the first place..

Hopefully this is all sorted because it is a wasteful war when there could be wars that are fought for the fun of the game instead.. Don't like seeing the wrong people knocked out of the game and I'm sure you readers don't either.

Cheerios, enjoy..

Scorp.

-CJ-
    UK1
  • twisted angel atacking in storm after agrement no attacks from ither side see they are still bullying 

There is NO agreement in place. I just confirmed with my leader and diplomat. I am sorry Ricky but there is NO agreement or ceasefire in place as you well know so please stop trying make out it is us when you know full well you massed one player 50+ times in last 8 hours and moved castles to right next to him from various accounts you are logging into.

twisted.angel @ en 1

Vicky x
  • Let's look at the details of the events that have taken place from what I have gathered in the last few days which lead up to these events..

A feud was started whereby for some reason Ron and his friends have been actively bullying DD even after they helped Ron and his friends with something or other..

Considering past experience, things told to me by friends etc.. Ron seems to be very closely involved with Hakhat, and many others possibly (Hakhat was once Toe after the original left so who says Hakhat isn't Ron? however this is not the point.. though very concerning). I gave Ron the benefit of a doubt at first about accusations that he was the cause of DD's many problems that they have faced, but these mass hits on DD from various alliances of which his friends sit in and have participated in on given days is a form of bullying based on a baseless and potentially hyprocritical claim that DD are a bunch of multys (I can say it is baseless because I visited to see if the claim was true, as nosey as that sounds and I can deffo say it is not the truth). It may have been within the rules but considering there was once a mass of nearly 15 from various alliances of the same friends.. you can't say that isn't obvious bullying can you!? (bear in mind they were on the same few players that were hit, Donna, Ricky and Darren).

I would suggest that DD co-operates with Odin's (as they should have) but I would ask that Odin's understands what they have to say because DD has been bullied,. As stated before, it is too obvious a pattern to be disregarded (especially considering Ron has just poked his nose in a thread which does not concern him.. or does it?).

No accusations, just sit down and talk as for DD it is destructive but even Odin's knows (Jonesy has suggested) that they aren't in the wrong other than the fact that BOTH alliances have escalated the situation instead of sitting down and talking properly to find a solution and possibly a conclusion as to why DD are being bullied in the first place.. (and from my findings multying as a reason is not a valid answer because I have done my investigating).

Cheerios, enjoy..

Scorp.

I know nothing of Da Ron or what ever before.

All I know is I personally seen 30+ hits on one player on his main and 1 op this morning. There was a lot more during the night I was not online to personally see. I seen Ricky encourage players of his alliance on the forum to move next to Hakhat or logged in to do it himself and 2 players are due to move/land next to hakhat shortly.

Ricky has demanded half our alliance funds and has threatened to get Mikeshot involved and other alliances. Oh and to have 2 our players booted from our alliance. That is his way off talking properly and coming to a conclusion !

We are accused of bullying but was Ricky and his " member sorry members ! " who sent 50+ attacks on 1 player when we were sleeping........... That's not the actions of someone who is being bullied.......... 

twisted.angel @ en 1

Vicky x
    the guy was staling  for time they have no intenshion of ending it so let go gogogo
    smash the bullies off the server 
  • -CJ- (GB1)-CJ- (GB1) GB1 Posts: 99
    edited 04.04.2018
    Perhaps you do not know what has taken place, hence the purpose of that message was to inform you and your team of the things that have taken place.

You must understand that this alliance is acting out of anger and frustration, like many others would if they were not being heard over events that have taken place that are for the detriment of their alliance.

You can keep talking about the masses twisted but as Jonesy has admitted ( http://prntscr.com/j0qrs2 ), the war was started by a mass of 5 from Hakhat unto DD. Perhaps DD could have handled the situation better as I have stated above, as I am in agreement on Jonesy on that basis, however I do feel that you guys could try to understand the situation a bit more, especially now considering I have laid it out for you in this thread. If the shoe were on the other foot, you wouldn't have any of it either (but you are bigger and more powerful so you can deal with it yourself, if it ever arises which it shouldn't due to your intimidating strength versus a trouble maker).

No one is in the wrong but would rather this mess be sorted then innocent players get burnt out as they are bound to be and that is not the aim of the game, the aim is to have fun in pvp and war, not to cause destruction (though that can be one). If there is an agreement, all will be cushty. Every-one will get along and continue to enjoy their time on this game.
    -CJ-
    UK1
  • Cry me a river 
    WAR PLAYER
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 631
    just one decent member from ODENS is trying to find a soloution to the war he agrees hack hat is to blame for causing it all .but jones declared and massed us ive asked for a full apolagy or for odens to boot out  all thoes concerned  and 50 per cent of there aliance funds for massing us after all they are a top 5 aliance we are only 7 i think that is fair to ask any views Ricky dd

We declared after 10 hits +  from you were sent on 1 player here. 

You are high if you think any of that is gonna happen. :D

You massed 1 player. So we declared war. Your players are moving castles near the same player. So far Odin's have not reacted back other then declaring war and a few attacks during the night when it first happened. Oh and of course defending against all these attacks you have sent.

You sent hits all night and all morning and actively encouraging your players or logging onto their accounts to move castles and attack. 

https://prnt.sc/j0o96a

https://prnt.sc/j0o9zu
    are odins going to give him half there funds lol.  :p could be costly war
    egg please check out all the multies im fed up being acused as one by da ron and the rest of his cronies 
    fredrick can i message you privatly  please ty Ricky dd
  • This thread

Here is a disclaimer for you all:
    Moderators are not propaganda tools. We cannot and will not publicly discuss actions taken in private against any player. We do not and will not have any influence over anything in-game.

TL;DR, I can't look at game records and tell either of you that the other side isn't all one person running a bunch of accounts, nor would I if I was able to. The only thing I can do in regards to multis is quietly ban multi forum accounts.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
This discussion has been closed.