Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    JYT (US1) said:
    It's not designed to be easily completable; that is why the results were stretched out to 2.8mil
    Many top alliances were getting bored after getting all the rewards, so the new ones are to give those top alliances somthing to do, and smaller alliances more rewards to work towards
    are  you blind  ? how many alliy u think will finsh it ?  thats an  unfaire  bulshit cuse 10% of all servers wount finsh it  u know how much money it cost  to thoses who do it ?   
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    JYT (US1) said:
    It's not designed to be easily completable; that is why the results were stretched out to 2.8mil
    Many top alliances were getting bored after getting all the rewards, so the new ones are to give those top alliances somthing to do, and smaller alliances more rewards to work towards
    are  you blind  ? how many alliy u think will finsh it ?  thats an  unfaire  bulshit cuse 10% of all servers wount finsh it  u know how much money it cost  to thoses who do it ?   
    Around 100/150 euros per ruby buyer, you don't have to spend more than that on a 12 h booster lol.
    Well 100 euros is for me.
    Idk abt others. :)
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Link c0p (GB1)Link c0p (GB1) GB1 Posts: 103
    JYT (US1) said:
    In this ok UK1, the two top alliances are on 1.6m with 3 days to go it gives them something to do. I'd much rather they be doing that than hitting our alliance. Even if we get support being smacked around by 6 waves of horror is no fun
    Member of Eternia for 2018
    Top 5 Alliance Rankings
    Top 10 in all events

Leg 1 - 16/07/17
    Leg 100 - 02/04/18

GENERATION 36: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
  • bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 664

which event and why is it finished?
    heute 3 april wird es zwischen 9:30 und 11:00 Uhr eine Downtime von ca. 30min geben um den Fehler mit der Popup Nachricht zu beseitigen, das das Event bereits beendet wäre. Futter wird für die Dauer der Downtime eingefroren.
    How long is the downtime?
    Top 5 Alliance Rankings
    Top 10 in all events

Leg 1 - 16/07/17
    Leg 100 - 02/04/18

GENERATION 36: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

• which event and why is it finished?
    heute 3 april wird es zwischen 9:30 und 11:00 Uhr eine Downtime von ca. 30min geben um den Fehler mit der Popup Nachricht zu beseitigen, das das Event bereits beendet wäre. Futter wird für die Dauer der Downtime eingefroren.

today april 3, there will be a downtime of about 30min between 9:30 and 11:00 o'clock in order to eliminate the error with the popup message, that the event has already ended. Food is frozen for the duration of the downtime.
    PS if you post on english forum use the common language please :smile:
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • How long is the downtime?
    30 min
    JYT (US1) said:
    Around 100/150 euros per ruby buyer, you don't have to spend more than that on a 12 h booster lol.
    Well 100 euros is for me.
    Idk abt others. :)
    do  you  think  100 euro  is nothing ?!?!?!  try to spend that  after u get a payment evry  3 month  or 2 month   for more then 2 years  and then  come and talk about 100 euro ;-)    and it is steall stuped amount  for all non ruby waels   who cant buy  rubys  .  it is  totaky unfaire  treatment
  • I want to ask is there any non 70 levels here that have the same problem like I do. 

Last time in beri invasion I get both lion pieces and after 10 minutes they went off and disappeared from my inventory, I contacted GGS and they answered that all non 70 lvls had the same problem with that and it was bug (the saame time it was bug with samurai, the event just went off 1 day before the exact time).  They said they will fix that at 28th March everyone will get their pieces back but still nothing...

So is there anyone else still waiting ? I contacted them again before 3 days but noo answer...

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    I want to ask is there any non 70 levels here that have the same problem like I do. 

Last time in beri invasion I get both lion pieces and after 10 minutes they went off and disappeared from my inventory, I contacted GGS and they answered that all non 70 lvls had the same problem with that and it was bug (the saame time it was bug with samurai, the event just went off 1 day before the exact time).  They said they will fix that at 28th March everyone will get their pieces back but still nothing...

So is there anyone else still waiting ? I contacted them again before 3 days but noo answer...

The low level equipments from berimond will be given back next week, just wait :))
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• whats next week? monday or friday? cant wait, need them 
  • miriam (SKN1)miriam (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 42
    verdammt - Are there not any Moderator ( amateur) or  some person ( professional)  who can give us info in english? we are paying and paying some  euros, dollars , pounds for this game and  your customerservice is worthless.
     Where is angi?  quitted? Best moderator ever. 
    Whitout info many of  our players did not notice that  in your gift was  a hidden boost time too - so they missed it .  This is a business for GGE - but  every business  will include a  good working customerservice - the most important of all.
    miriam @ skn 1
    http://prntscr.com/j0f3q2  

there is  a mistack in the gramer   or  iam  wrong  ?   :D

• Turtle24 (US1)Turtle24 (US1) Posts: 544
    edited 03.04.2018
    http://prntscr.com/j0f3q2  

there is  a mistack in the gramer   or  iam  wrong  ?   :D

There is a mistake in the grammar, or am I wrong?

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• OFERMA (RO1)OFERMA (RO1) RO1 Posts: 247
    2.8 mil points per alliance are peanuts...
    8.8 mil and still going. first 10 alliances already passed the 2.8 threshold.
    q S r @ ro 1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Remember there should be at least 50 as top 50 rewards are usually much better than the point rewards.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

I think i broke the game

Top 5 Alliance Rankings
    Top 10 in all events

Leg 1 - 16/07/17
    Leg 100 - 02/04/18

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,032
    I think i broke the game

naw common bug happens every now and then

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    how much money the 250% boster cost ' ?? i need to pay double or more  then  in ur server cuse of my country and  not only me alot of player  dose same in my server  we have only 2 alliy who pass 2m point  and since we all are not ruby waeles  then  GGE must be faire and make a good balance
Sign In to comment.