Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Season Booster during the nomad invasion

Getting several reports from players that the Season Contest Booster isn't working right during the nomad event.  Players are spending 950 Khan Tablets but only getting 3 season points but with the booster should be 6, and nomad hits are giving 2 for 75 tablets not the 4 we should get with the booster.  Anyone heard anything?  

Best Answer

• Knight of Shume (US1)Knight of Shume (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    Answer ✓
    Yip, is not working right.  Players should get 4 points for over 75 Kahn tablets when hitting, i tried myself and get 2 or 3 points but not getting the 4 points i should get.  Spent several tablets 950+ in the Khan store and yip only getting 3 season points and should get 6 season points.  Why is gge not giving us the correct point values?   Not putting much work into the 18 booster then as this is very discouraging!

Answers

• Knight of Shume (US1)Knight of Shume (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    Answer ✓
    Yip, is not working right.  Players should get 4 points for over 75 Kahn tablets when hitting, i tried myself and get 2 or 3 points but not getting the 4 points i should get.  Spent several tablets 950+ in the Khan store and yip only getting 3 season points and should get 6 season points.  Why is gge not giving us the correct point values?   Not putting much work into the 18 booster then as this is very discouraging!
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    Nope mine works fine

• Did u just say the same thing 3 times

• So is this confirmed? Is the booster not working properly? Maybe someone with it active would be willing to post screens that show a nomad attack and then how many season points the seasonal contest increased by.
    ccknoeppel @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file