Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Hacked

Hello folks

Would just like to say that someone has hacked my account. No One Knew my password but some one has been on , sent attacks out to another person and sent messages threatening people

apparently, i sent out 3 attacks on the same player and a message to his leader last night when i was not even online

I dont know how this has happened but if anyone out there knows please let me know as i dont want trouble in the game

regards#
Foz
Foz @ en 1

Comments

• Foz (GB1) said:
    Hello folks

Would just like to say that someone has hacked my account. No One Knew my password but some one has been on , sent attacks out to another person and sent messages threatening people

apparently, i sent out 3 attacks on the same player and a message to his leader last night when i was not even online

I dont know how this has happened but if anyone out there knows please let me know as i dont want trouble in the game

regards#
    Foz
    Sure it happened because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your password is too easy to guess
    2. You shared your password with someone
    3. You downloaded a program or visited a site that included a keylogger
    4. Your password is not complex enough (ie long enough) and can be brute forced
    5. You did something else silly

You're welcome, happy to help
  • Foz (GB1)Foz (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    Hi Raggle

No it was none of what you said and i dont give my password out at all as that is silly and i dont do silly
    Foz @ en 1
  • Foz (GB1) said:
    Hi Raggle

No it was none of what you said and i dont give my password out at all as that is silly and i dont do silly
    Hi Foz,

No you are wrong.

You're welcome :)
  • lol have you got any spyware on your p/c - i use malwarebytes and cache cleaner and they seem to find a lot of bugs on top of my antivirus !

just a thought as it must have been someone who knows you aor your account and could guess your password - i se a mix of numbers and letters including capitols !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file