Home English (UK) News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

[RESCHEDULED] Empire Family Q & A Session LIVE on Twitch | 4.04.2018, 6pm CEST

1235»

Comments

• Are you going to make any more look items for keeps, barracks, and other buildings? I know I want these and so do other people... 

Are you going to make more or any permanent looks for commanders and castillians?
    Current Member of The Red Army
    Former Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 27.03.2018
    Will more build items be added into the armorer for rubies/shop for medals during the Nomad Invasion and Kahn's Revenge that players can not get anymore such as the keep, barracks, and drill ground? Important to keep in mind as well that the hospital and also for granaries/farmhouses are available for rubies and the hospital build item is also available for medals as well, but if those other three build items will never be reintroduced back into the game for top rewards could they perhaps be available for rubies and/or the shop for Kahn medals? I have noticed other people asking about this as well and I would say they should at least be made available in the armorer for rubies/from the Nomad shop for medals.

I have also noticed as well that many of the  buildings have an "appearance slot", but interestingly enough there are very few appearance build items you can get now besides for the bakery, granaries/farmhouses, and hospital. And so this means perhaps sometime in the future there should be more build items made available for people to fill in for all all buildings that already include an "appearance slot" including town houses and dwellings possibly to use for that. Other buildings that have never had an appearance build item added into the game despite having an "appearance slot" are the research tower, all stone buildings, all wood buildings, marketplace, master builder, siege workshop, and defense workshop.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • It would be great if you could address everything listed below but the priority is #1.  I’ll be happy for a long time if you fix #1. Thanks.

1.  Please, please, please... bring back large castles in Foreign Invasion & Blood Crows. 

2.  Shapeshifters are DOA. Shelve the event and work on anything/everything else in this thread.

3.  Ruby offers are getting better but popping at inconvenient times and in the middle of the screen. Figure out a way for offers to coexist in a friendly way. Perhaps, off to the side? 

4.  Thank you for the many commanders but we either need more commander slots OR a parking lot where we can put fully assembled commanders that can be quickly moved into commander slots.

101.  Update awards in Storm. It’s a fantastic event but it is woefully behind other events.

102.  Bring back and update awards for:  Underworld, Thorn King & Blade Coast. These are great events also.

103.  Could use longer feasts. Are longer feasts in the picture?

Axe

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    edited 28.03.2018
    any info, what questions they will be asked? I see that time to sent questions ended 25. day.

Post edited by sir-haba (SKN1) on
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Due to sickness related absences, the Empire Family Twitch Stream will be postponed and rescheduled for next week, the 4th of April.

Thanks for your understanding.
    I don't understand but you're welcome.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    edited 28.03.2018
    Due to sickness related absences, the Empire Family Twitch Stream will be postponed and rescheduled for next week, the 4th of April.

I guess it basically means that one of the staff members who are supposed to host the twitch stream are sick and unable to participate. Fever? Cold? The flu? I don't know, but i wish the best for whoever is ill and that their recovery goes well..

No, i don't play on GB1. 

I guess it basically means that one of the staff members who are supposed to host the twitch stream are sick and unable to participate. Fever? Cold? The flu? I don't know, but i wish the best for whoever is ill and that their recovery goes well..

I understood, it was sarcasm. They can easily find someone else to replace someone that is ill. They have many, many English speaking workers that could step up and take 2 hours off work to do this.

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713

I understood, it was sarcasm. They can easily find someone else to replace someone that is ill. They have many, many English speaking workers that could step up and take 2 hours off work to do this.

Easily? I don't think so if this is something that just happened today, if they get the information that one of the hosts are sick the same day they are about to hold the stream, finding a replacement in such short amount of time isn't an easy task. This replacer needs to possess the proper information and know the exact same things of the person he/she is replacing.

Also, i do not think it's ordinary staff members which are hosting the stream, but rather staff members with high positions within the company similar to the shapeshifter twitch stream they hosted a while ago. Either way, this was only postponed with 1 week, i don't mind unless they decide to postpone it twice.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

Easily? I don't think so if this is something that just happened today, if they get the information that one of the hosts are sick the same day they are about to hold the stream, finding a replacement in such short amount of time isn't an easy task. This replacer needs to possess the proper information and know the exact same things of the person he/she is replacing.

Also, i do not think it's ordinary staff members which are hosting the stream, but rather staff members with high positions within the company similar to the shapeshifter twitch stream they hosted a while ago. Either way, this was only postponed with 1 week, i don't mind unless they decide to postpone it twice.

They have 3 people doing the live stream. This person does 20 minutes of talking at most. If you have watched the streams they aren't even half qualified to answer questions, they avoid everything and say, "something is coming" about it but nothing ever does. It's as worthless as the forums.

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199

They have 3 people doing the live stream. This person does 20 minutes of talking at most. If you have watched the streams they aren't even half qualified to answer questions, they avoid everything and say, "something is coming" about it but nothing ever does. It's as worthless as the forums.
    In the last stream, one of the hosts did almost no talking the whole time. Each of them specializes in a different field, and I assume that they're pretty high up in that field. They're probably the most knowledgeable about the topic that they're supposed to be answering.

Personally, I'm glad that they rescheduled by a few days due to sickness rather than cancelling altogether or replacing the person with someone less qualified to answer our questions.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • sladecske (HU2)sladecske (HU2) HU2 Posts: 24
    sladecske @ hu 2
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 29.03.2018
    I want the Royal Capital to return back just as much as you do, but what about switching over to HTML which is long overdue which I thought would actually happen way back in January or February? GGS may need to switch over to HTML soon if necessary and possibly even before the return of the Royal Capital event. If GGS does not switch over to HTML at some point this could possibly mean "end game" for everyone. Maybe near the end of this year GGS will finally complete the HTML update which possibly might mean the Royal Capital event being delayed even further into 2019 if I had to take a guess. I could also be wrong as well about the HTML update needing to come before the Royal Capital, but just like Berimond Invasion I am also guessing the Royal Capital event may need to be revamped as well before returning back, because even though the commander is decent as a full set there is very little variety you can get as well from the shop besides gems that are not part of the set, the decoration, and only a small amount of extra kingdom resources that may not even be worth getting in addition to a very expensive set to complete as well. (The decoration I think only has 200 public order if I remember correctly, but also very expensive to get with low might points.)
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • When will the Egyptian currency be returned to the Egyptian server?
    Knowing that there is stability in the Egyptian economy
  • hubsan14 (SKN1)hubsan14 (SKN1) Posts: 105
    edited 29.03.2018
    When will the Egyptian currency be returned to the Egyptian server?
    Knowing that there is instability in the Egyptian economy
    lol sure all your account says the same thing haha

lol sure all your account says the same thing haha

yes this is our problem with the game so why are you laughing
  • I want the Royal Capital to return back just as much as you do, but what about switching over to HTML which is long overdue which I thought would actually happen way back in January or February? GGS may need to switch over to HTML soon if necessary and possibly even before the return of the Royal Capital event. If GGS does not switch over to HTML at some point this could possibly mean "end game" for everyone. Maybe near the end of this year GGS will finally complete the HTML update which possibly might mean the Royal Capital event being delayed even further into 2019 if I had to take a guess. I could also be wrong as well about the HTML update needing to come before the Royal Capital, but just like Berimond Invasion I am also guessing the Royal Capital event may need to be revamped as well before returning back, because even though the commander is decent as a full set there is very little variety you can get as well from the shop besides gems that are not part of the set, the decoration, and only a small amount of extra kingdom resources that may not even be worth getting in addition to a very expensive set to complete as well. (The decoration I think only has 200 public order if I remember correctly, but also very expensive to get with low might points.)
    i believed that on the german forum they said they will release something about that in the month april.. so next month... they are bussy with it ;-)
  • We_Ner (US1)We_Ner (US1) Posts: 365
    edited 01.04.2018
    So when is our next bot sweep gonna happen cause its getting out of control again. We got alliances that cant score AT points in glory event but as soon as the bottable NPC events start they gain thousands an hour. The automation in the weekly looting and in the NPC events is once again ruining any chance at fair game play and allowing smaller alliances with money to automate wins in events they legitimately have 0 chance in. Your new AT is being cheated just as much as the glory one. This game has become a complete joke to anyone who actually plays it correctly.

We_Ner @ usa 1

Sign In to comment.