Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

You *$^*%Y**# GGS

Comments

• @TurtleHunter (AU1) I am still waiting for you to try and steal one of mine from like over a year ago.
    ok, got nothing to lose now so might give a shot in another 6 years maybe.
  • and there we go, classsic case of not reading the whole statement. I said 'more' or was that part skipped.
    Well considering you had none in the first place, because you gave them away, the more isn't exactly relevant
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • and now just misunderstanding what i am saying :smiley:
  • never said I stole it, quit your assumptions fool.
    never said I stole it, quit your assumptions fool.
    well, technically it was not mine.

I literally didn't take it, if you understand English you can see that I am complaining that I didn't get to take it...
    So how is it GGS's fault that you had shitty timing?
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,946
    edited 27.03.2018
    Tbh if you got skips and time and troops and tools  it takes like 1 nomads and 1 berimond green to get an op from nothing to 15k+/h if you want even 20k+/h the most expensive thing is getting the ruby buildings leveled again.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Tbh if you got skips and time and troops and tools  it takes like 1 nomads and 1 berimond green to get an op from nothing to 15k+/h if you want even 20k+/h the most expensive thing is getting the ruby buildings leveled again.
    I mean I'd argue the skips to do that would be more expensive, but yeah

buy like 200k rubies on a shopping cart with skips, wait until sales pop do upgrade buildings past level 1 and you're pretty set if you loot heavily from that location
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 314
    well, technically it was not mine. At the time it was held by another player but was previously mine. He was apparently active and his account still existed, and as has been previously been mentioned on the forum before "accounts cannot be deleted by the owner." He was not in ruins, as i said. He was apparently active. 2 days later, i come back. Player and OP's no longer exist. I spent a lot of time and money on them and I am pissed because they no longer exist and my hard work was rewarded with nothing. I gave them away a while ago knowing that I would eventually get them back but they were passed on by that player to someone else within their alliance as they were leaving the game but that is beside the point. The point is that one minute they were there, next day they were gone which according to GGS isn't possible. Either way, I am pissed and venting my anger on the forum so sorry you had to put up with me.
    well you gave away your ops, thats your own fault. why did you gave them away? if some other player gives away ops that you gave him, how is that ggs:s fault? I dont understand?
  • well, technically it was not mine. 
    Okay, so how is this our fault you lost something you had no control over to begin with?
    has been previously been mentioned on the forum before "accounts cannot be deleted by the owner."
    Do you believe everything you read on public forums where anyone can post anything? Sure, accounts cannot be deleted by the owner, but they can request it to be deleted and if they fill out the proper criteria GoodGame Studios complies.

Additionally, outposts can be surrendered by a castle owner at anytime resetting them back to nothing.

Ha ha, the terms and conditions do not speak of sharing anything, lets say ' hypothetical.' So hypothetically speaking, if I were to say something that could possibly be support and write it in such a way that it is all written hypothetically then I would not be sharing any private messages because hypothetically, it is only what could happen not what has been written to me. :smiley:
    You are reading the wrong terms and conditions then. We are talking about the Community Guidelines, which I have pasted below for your convenience. 

Let the CM's know I am coming for them :wink:
    I did.

2 - Privacy and Anonymity

The privacy of others, even in virtual worlds, should be as much of a concern for you as your own.
    Please accept the confidentiality of private messages and email traffic with employees of Goodgame Studios and other players. We will not publish these kinds of messages and expect the same from you. This includes messages from the Customer Support team.
    We also ask that no players are ‘named and shamed’, and that players names are not used in a defamatory or derogatory manner. In individual and exceptional cases (for example, if all parties concerned agree to the publication of your name), this point can sometimes be overridden.
  • well, technically it was not mine. At the time it was held by another player but was previously mine. He was apparently active and his account still existed, and as has been previously been mentioned on the forum before "accounts cannot be deleted by the owner." He was not in ruins, as i said. He was apparently active. 2 days later, i come back. Player and OP's no longer exist. I spent a lot of time and money on them and I am pissed because they no longer exist and my hard work was rewarded with nothing. I gave them away a while ago knowing that I would eventually get them back but they were passed on by that player to someone else within their alliance as they were leaving the game but that is beside the point. The point is that one minute they were there, next day they were gone which according to GGS isn't possible. Either way, I am pissed and venting my anger on the forum so sorry you had to put up with me.
    Well as i said at the end, I was just pissed and venting my anger so other people could bag me and be pains in the butt but really, I know I was technically responsible but enough with technicalities. My problem really is that I lost all the money that I had invested in the game and I want to know how we can make something like our investments less of a risk in future because we, the buyers are what keep you guys running and we expect our returns. Just like the share market, you are guaranteed returns to a certain extent even if the company goes bust (Australian Securities Exchange) and that is due to having fair ruling removing all unfair assets like insider traders from the picture. If you can explain how GGS might explain their current rulings for that, that would make things a lot clearer for us as the buyers and whether it is worth investing our money into a game that cannot provide returns even if just in fair play and not just with crappy little bonus' for 100% more rubies.
    #bringbackthe200%bonus
  • If everything is as unclear as I think that speech was, tell me and I will rephrase it in a more cliched manner.
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    @BM Neroxnex The outposts were surrendered because the account's being used as a pest and capping ops near people. Lol

• well, technically it was not mine. At the time it was held by another player but was previously mine. He was apparently active and his account still existed, and as has been previously been mentioned on the forum before "accounts cannot be deleted by the owner." He was not in ruins, as i said. He was apparently active. 2 days later, i come back. Player and OP's no longer exist. I spent a lot of time and money on them and I am pissed because they no longer exist and my hard work was rewarded with nothing. I gave them away a while ago knowing that I would eventually get them back but they were passed on by that player to someone else within their alliance as they were leaving the game but that is beside the point. The point is that one minute they were there, next day they were gone which according to GGS isn't possible. Either way, I am pissed and venting my anger on the forum so sorry you had to put up with me.
    Well as i said at the end, I was just pissed and venting my anger so other people could bag me and be pains in the butt but really, I know I was technically responsible but enough with technicalities. My problem really is that I lost all the money that I had invested in the game and I want to know how we can make something like our investments less of a risk in future because we, the buyers are what keep you guys running and we expect our returns. Just like the share market, you are guaranteed returns to a certain extent even if the company goes bust (Australian Securities Exchange) and that is due to having fair ruling removing all unfair assets like insider traders from the picture. If you can explain how GGS might explain their current rulings for that, that would make things a lot clearer for us as the buyers and whether it is worth investing our money into a game that cannot provide returns even if just in fair play and not just with crappy little bonus' for 100% more rubies.
    #bringbackthe200%bonus
    That's the risk of investing in OPs, they are not truly permanent but save to keep-to an extent. Just because most people can defend their OP by themselves or with the assistance of their alliance, there are several community made rules preventing OP captures as it is considered unethical, and most players already have 3 OPs. Alas, if your are an open target with a well built OP, you will get picked off.  I can see your frustration, but at the end of the day, that is the game's mechanics. 

http://prntscr.com/ixc24a

I've gotten many attacks just because the players want my OPs, but since my alliance is strong, and is backed up with bigger and stronger alliances, so players are discouraged from capturing my OPS.  So I suggest joining an alliance that can succesfully protect your OP or can get a larger alliance to Intervene.

TD:LR- Play to the game's strengths.
    It's a mistake to push a man to violence, when violence is what the man has spent his life perfecting.
  • Tbh if you got skips and time and troops and tools  it takes like 1 nomads and 1 berimond green to get an op from nothing to 15k+/h if you want even 20k+/h the most expensive thing is getting the ruby buildings leveled again.
    Well, to get an outpost that high you first off need a good Coat of Arms, really good build items, level 6 flour mill (heavily in play at least), overseer, a lot of high level granaries. I personally spamlevel my hall and granaries during samurais and nomads, but i usually lack on KR since i drain it so fast. 
    Well, to get an outpost that high you first off need a good Coat of Arms, really good build items, level 6 flour mill (heavily in play at least), overseer, a lot of high level granaries. I personally spamlevel my hall and granaries during samurais and nomads, but i usually lack on KR since i drain it so fast. 
    can't agree more mate, my problem though is the amount of rubies I invested in it. I do not believe someone should just be able to dump it and return it to nothing after someone puts the amount of effort that i did into them.
    Tbh if you got skips and time and troops and tools  it takes like 1 nomads and 1 berimond green to get an op from nothing to 15k+/h if you want even 20k+/h the most expensive thing is getting the ruby buildings leveled again.
    9 level 18 granaries 4 level 4 base food build items  3 +200 food items and bunch of 245 p.o. decos did it for me , that is 1 sams/nomads and 1 berimond in green and you can get all that.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • I was saving my sams tokens for the queen thingy but doesn't look like I am anymore...
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    9 level 18 granaries 4 level 4 base food build items  3 +200 food items and bunch of 245 p.o. decos did it for me , that is 1 sams/nomads and 1 berimond in green and you can get all that.
    Don't know if you would get enough skips to do that many upgrades and being able to buy the 245PO items as that's like 28ish hits with no boosters each...
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

Don't know if you would get enough skips to do that many upgrades and being able to buy the 245PO items as that's like 28ish hits with no boosters each...
    I thinj you forgot that I but skips and booster so For me that is like 1 deco every 3 minutes (because I miss some hits it is more like 1 deco/4min) but still that is quite fast and beri in green luckily requires no time skips so if you already got the deco then you need only beri in green :)

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    I thinj you forgot that I but skips and booster so For me that is like 1 deco every 3 minutes (because I miss some hits it is more like 1 deco/4min) but still that is quite fast and beri in green luckily requires no time skips so if you already got the deco then you need only beri in green :)
    wot u talking about you did 99% of the deco in ge with the nomad glitch  o:)

edited 29.03.2018
    OxO (AU1) said:
    wot u talking about you did 99% of the deco in ge with the nomad glitch  o:)
    I did about 30 with Nomad glitch (I mostly got horsetails) which is like not even 1/7th of all my decos and you know I did ice for example just during 1 Nomad lol you already forgot and so I did fire and sands in 1 sams. So deco I got through Nomad glitch is like ~10% of my decos which is not a lot

Sign In to comment.