We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

You *$^*%Y**# GGS

Seriously? I thought OPs were supposed to stay around with the owner for more than a week. Your a bunch of cheating basterds ggs.

Comments

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,232ASIA1
    Seriously? I thought OPs were supposed to stay around with the owner for more than a week. Your a bunch of cheating basterds ggs.
    You have 3 OP's?
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Seriously? I thought OPs were supposed to stay around with the owner for more than a week. Your a bunch of cheating basterds ggs.
    How is it GGE's fault that you stole an outpost and couldn't defend it?
  • never said I stole it, quit your assumptions fool.
    never said I stole it, quit your assumptions fool.
    Could you give us any details what so ever?

So how did you lose it then?
  • well, technically it was not mine. At the time it was held by another player but was previously mine. He was apparently active and his account still existed, and as has been previously been mentioned on the forum before "accounts cannot be deleted by the owner." He was not in ruins, as i said. He was apparently active. 2 days later, i come back. Player and OP's no longer exist. I spent a lot of time and money on them and I am pissed because they no longer exist and my hard work was rewarded with nothing. I gave them away a while ago knowing that I would eventually get them back but they were passed on by that player to someone else within their alliance as they were leaving the game but that is beside the point. The point is that one minute they were there, next day they were gone which according to GGS isn't possible. Either way, I am pissed and venting my anger on the forum so sorry you had to put up with me.
    never said I stole it, quit your assumptions fool.
    well, technically it was not mine.

I literally didn't take it, if you understand English you can see that I am complaining that I didn't get to take it...
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) Posts: 962AU1
    If you're talking about "WW." it looks like he dropped the outposts, or whoever's controlling his account dropped em. 

• OxO (AU1) said:
    If you're talking about "WW." it looks like he dropped the outposts, or whoever's controlling his account dropped em. 
    Yeah, and couldn't find his account either. I am going to report him for multi accounting and see what they do. Will post everything that dooms GGS or, if it makes their support worthwhile will post it for the world to see. @BM ang1243
    @BM Neroxnex @BM_Keira
    Let the CM's know I am coming for them :wink:
    OxO (AU1) said:
    Yeah, and couldn't find his account either. I am going to report him for multi accounting and see what they do. Will post everything that dooms GGS or, if it makes their support worthwhile will post it for the world to see. @BM ang1243
    @BM Neroxnex @BM_Keira
    1. Keira isn't for the English forum
    2. @BM_Friedrich because he doesn't deserved to be left out <3 love ya Frenchy 

• OxO (AU1) said:
    @BM Neroxnex @BM_Keira
    ...did you just call me French

OxO (AU1) said:
    @BM Neroxnex @BM_Keira
    Hope you realize posting private messages between anyone, including support, is against the rules and will get posts deleted
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • well, technically it was not mine. At the time it was held by another player but was previously mine. He was apparently active and his account still existed, and as has been previously been mentioned on the forum before "accounts cannot be deleted by the owner." He was not in ruins, as i said. He was apparently active. 2 days later, i come back. Player and OP's no longer exist. I spent a lot of time and money on them and I am pissed because they no longer exist and my hard work was rewarded with nothing. I gave them away a while ago knowing that I would eventually get them back but they were passed on by that player to someone else within their alliance as they were leaving the game but that is beside the point. The point is that one minute they were there, next day they were gone which according to GGS isn't possible. Either way, I am pissed and venting my anger on the forum so sorry you had to put up with me.
    Well, at least the spot where the outposts should be are open and you should be able to rebuild from there. I feel your pain brother I had my outposts stolen and one dropped the other ones I get to look at every day because they are right near my castle. Someday they'll be mine again. Someday... But not today. Good Luck with your outposts.

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

Current Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start B***hes.

• OxO (AU1) said:
    @BM Neroxnex @BM_Keira
    ...did you just call me French

OxO (AU1) said:
    @BM Neroxnex @BM_Keira
    Hope you realize posting private messages between anyone, including support, is against the rules and will get posts deleted
    I hope you realise that I will find a loophole somewhere and exploit it. Already read the t&c's about 3 times over :wink:
  • Ha ha, the terms and conditions do not speak of sharing anything, lets say ' hypothetical.' So hypothetically speaking, if I were to say something that could possibly be support and write it in such a way that it is all written hypothetically then I would not be sharing any private messages because hypothetically, it is only what could happen not what has been written to me. :smiley:
  • Or, you know, it's pretty obvious what a message from support is.

I wasn't talking about the T&Cs, I was talking about the forum's community guidelines
    Friedrich IV US1
  • KKP2112 (AU1)KKP2112 (AU1) Posts: 74AU1
    @TurtleHunter (AU1) I am still waiting for you to try and steal one of mine from like over a year ago.
    No Highlander commander, Elementalist commander or bugs from GGE.

Didn't even have 5 waves, just flank and courtyard gems. B)

• oh well, I'll find a way. Don't you stress. It all depends on how support decides to deal with it. I am trying to be reasonable with them and I promise that they will be treated as they deserve as long as they can provide me with more security for my investments in the future.
  • oh well, I'll find a way. Don't you stress. It all depends on how support decides to deal with it. I am trying to be reasonable with them and I promise that they will be treated as they deserve as long as they can provide me with more security for my investments in the future.
    If you wanted security for your investments you shoulda birded instead of giving your ops away lol

I don't foresee support being sympathetic to your cause
    Friedrich IV US1
  • and there we go, classsic case of not reading the whole statement. I said 'more' or was that part skipped.
Sign In to comment.