Home English (UK) Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Crown Royals Is Currently Recruiting

I’ll do my best to keep this short :)

We are a fast growing, battle-tested alliance with a strong leadership core in search of PvP loving players, who can pull their weight in events. We are a part of the TU family, and working towards becoming a constant top 20 alliance in both rankings and events. The ride to top 20 won't be an easy one, Loyalty is key. 

We are looking for active players who can maintain a minimum of above 250k MP and 4mil loot a week.

If you are able to meet the loot mins, but not the MP you may prove your worth by fighting me, 1v1. 

Please feel free to contact me in game for any questions, or to apply. Thank you for your time ;)

Comments

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    lol active players and 4mil loot does not go together
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    OxO (AU1) said:
    Let the guy recruit in peace
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• OxO (AU1) said:
    Yeah, it does. We are not an event orientated alliance, we are looking for PvP players who can also hold their own in events. Not event players who can hold their own in pvp...
  • I personally have no love for CR.

I was a deputy at one of their former subs, and they dropped us out of no where. No warning just poof. When I tried to come back they told me I was banned. When I asked why they failed to come up with an answer.

Also not to mention their dirty tactics. They massed a smaller alliance, Nation Forces, because they were winning in storm and you guys were losing. Instead to trying to step up your game in storm you took the easier option which was to mass a smaller and independent alliance. So much for fair play.

And beating you in 1v1 isn't that much of a challenge. If you're tying to get players to prove their worth, come up with a harder challenge, 
    lol chad you piece of shit, 1v1 me then. Thursday we start, I won't get any support and I expect the same from you. I am going to mop the floor with you.
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    OxO (AU1) said:
    Yeah, it does. We are not an event orientated alliance, we are looking for PvP players who can also hold their own in events. Not event players who can hold their own in pvp...
    PvP players doesnt just mean attack people for loot lol
  • Katukov (US1)Katukov (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    I personally have no love for CR.

I was a deputy at one of their former subs, and they dropped us out of no where. No warning just poof. When I tried to come back they told me I was banned. When I asked why they failed to come up with an answer.

Also not to mention their dirty tactics. They massed a smaller alliance, Nation Forces, because they were winning in storm and you guys were losing. Instead to trying to step up your game in storm you took the easier option which was to mass a smaller and independent alliance. So much for fair play.

And beating you in 1v1 isn't that much of a challenge. If you're tying to get players to prove their worth, come up with a harder challenge, 
    lol chad you piece of shit, 1v1 me then. Thursday we start, I won't get any support and I expect the same from you. I am going to mop the floor with you.
    Strong recruitment representation. 

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    I personally have no love for CR.

Fair play? boi its a war game
    geez why do people keep forgetting that? Maybe because GGS is trying to kill off PvP...
    Discord: JYT#1574

• I suck and this wasn't very hard to do even for me.  I see why you'd challenge a level 59 to a 1v1.  

Putting my money on Chad.  
    I remind you that it was him who challenged me http://prntscr.com/iwjw69 and on top of that I could have said we start today or tomorrow. Instead, I am giving him until Thursday to prepare. 

• hmh, very fair. You are only 239 LL's higher than me. 

really...............................................
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • DoomWalker (US1)DoomWalker (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    edited 26.03.2018

hmh, very fair. You are only 239 LL's higher than me. 

really...............................................
    Oh, I see what he was saying now, lol Sorry I just got back from a long shift and am a little braindead. If you would like to though Tanner I would gladly 1v1 you instead? Chadfighter cannot really satisfy my battle hungry appetite for long :)
  • @BM_Friedrich
    This was supposed to be a recruitment thread... I think its best if you would just close this forum. It's sad to see her go, but it's for the best  :'(

Btw, Tanner,  I am serious about the 1v1, if you want to agree to it I will give it my all. Don't worry I will put up a fight ;)
  • Good luck with your recruitment. You'll need all the luck you can get. ;) 
  • mnsc (US1)mnsc (US1) US1 Posts: 12

I suck and this wasn't very hard to do even for me.  I see why you'd challenge a level 59 to a 1v1.  

Putting my money on Chad.  
    Maybe this is why it was not very hard http://prntscr.com/iwjp94
    hmh, very fair. You are only 239 LL's higher than me. 
    You only won a single battle. I'm not afraid of fires we can fight this out if you'd like.
    Lol doesn't matter if tanner's so many levels higher, if you use 4 flaming arrows as your afk defense setup (or even worse, that was your bright idea to hold the flank) then you clearly aren't cut out for pvp....
     :* 
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    I'd just like to point out that Tanner is garbage.
    ^^

You'd still be a noob even if you could beat me.  

I'm just here to build pretty castles and event, pls no h8.
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
This discussion has been closed.