Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The roast of int1

As an ex-usa1 player I really dislike the environment and the qol of int1, it's very weird.

For one, everyone and their mother has their auto war on, this makes it very frustrating to attack other players as there are alliance that don't tolerate this(for some reason) and have otherwise unnecessary consequences.  Another big reason is that you are allowed to attack out posts freely, in usa1 this was a huge no-no and players universal agreed on not attacking out posts. So these two reasons aren't at first glance horrible as these are just the mechanics of the game. But alas(do people say that anymore?), my third reason would be how every alliance has a cringy description and/or name, this usually means putting up/boasting their whole diplomacy, saying what happen when you attack them, etc. As for the alliance names, again up to interpretation...(just top 20)
http://prntscr.com/ivjurl
http://prntscr.com/ivjv35
Lastly I love the communication in this server, the cool thing is players are on at very different times and usually use google translate, which jumbles up the words, so I can imagine efficient communication is a struggle.

So I was wondering, have you ever been in an another server where you thought their play style was odd?

It's a mistake to push a man to violence, when violence is what the man has spent his life perfecting.

Comments

• Turtle24 (US1)Turtle24 (US1) Posts: 544
    edited 24.03.2018

I wish more alliances on us had autowar on... that'd be pretty fun to trigger it... and ops have the same defense capabilities as any main castle so I don't know why you wouldn't hit them

with that being said, I do agree ind1 is a weird/dumb server 

edit: read post again and saw it was int1 rather then ind1

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• Mortis (INT1)Mortis (INT1) Posts: 49
    edited 24.03.2018

I wish more alliances on us had autowar on... that'd be pretty fun to trigger it... and ops have the same defense capabilities as any main castle so I don't know why you wouldn't hit them

Yea, thats what I figured, but it's a bit to get used to lol
    It's a mistake to push a man to violence, when violence is what the man has spent his life perfecting.
  • The whole 'Indians are weird' thing is just plain racist. 
  • I said their server was weird, not the Indians themselves.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    The whole 'Indians are weird' thing is just plain racist. 
    No one said anything about Indians being weird.

People on the Indian server tend to be pretty weird, regardless of whether they are, in fact, Indian.

What is it with everyone trying to find racism where it doesn't exist?
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 944
    That's because it's currently a pc thing to do, along with drinking the kool-aide instead of using one's own brain to connect the dots.
  • I have never, in my entire time on international 1, seen an alliance that allows people to attack either outposts, rv's, or castles. i don't know what you're getting at. While the drama between big alliances is cringey, it's got a reason. Basically the history of it all is that the currently 3 biggest allies had leadership playing in the same alliance some time ago. Some stabbed the other in the back, insided alliances and made their own and what not. 
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    I have never, in my entire time on international 1, seen an alliance that allows people to attack either outposts, rv's, or castles. i don't know what you're getting at. While the drama between big alliances is cringey, it's got a reason. Basically the history of it all is that the currently 3 biggest allies had leadership playing in the same alliance some time ago. Some stabbed the other in the back, insided alliances and made their own and what not. 
    ^^When I played on there, there was so much backstabbing. Titans saved Rats in Hell from HB, then when HB and Titans went to war, Rats sided with HB, and Titans got ****ed
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• I have never, in my entire time on international 1, seen an alliance that allows people to attack either outposts, rv's, or castles. i don't know what you're getting at. While the drama between big alliances is cringey, it's got a reason. Basically the history of it all is that the currently 3 biggest allies had leadership playing in the same alliance some time ago. Some stabbed the other in the back, insided alliances and made their own and what not. 
    ^^When I played on there, there was so much backstabbing. Titans saved Rats in Hell from HB, then when HB and Titans went to war, Rats sided with HB, and Titans got ****ed
    Yep, titans leaders kicked their deputy who then insided and destroyed titans, made his own ally and then pushed titans into splitting up. Most titan players went to ex-griffins or HB
Sign In to comment.