Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Why is this still a thing???

Comments

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    Agreed a total garbage of an event. requires zero skill zero effort.  Events should reward, effort, skill, and strength, ie actually have an incentive to build your account.

This event has none of those qualities send 32 troops at 5 targets 5 clicks and its done.  

What is the point in that you dont even need to look at who you sending at!!!   may as well just cut out the event totally and have a button that says click here for 750 charms.

Or have done with it and just give every player that can be bothered to click a button a decent commander.

Totally pointless, does nothing to promote PVP, adds nothing to the game.  Of I guess apart from I guess it makes those who want something for nothing happy.

Philt123 @ en 1
  • all the event haters r upset the non ruby buyers getting nice comms ;)
    This thread!
    Current Member of The Red Army
    Former Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    all the event haters r upset the non ruby buyers getting nice comms ;)
    This thread!
    Lol... some of your responses are retarded/10

Now before you have a sookie waa waa because I don't agree with you, I'll explain why.

Sure, I'll take *cough* the stronged commander in the game for minimal effort. I won't complain. Just because that's an option doesn't mean it should be one. Bloodcrow commander is INFINITELY harder to get than this comm, and for what? It's stupid reasoning, in a stupid event, by stupid developers.

Mic drop

Not really. You trash eventers wont know how to use them anyways.
    will just hit FL's with them, oh the horror

• OxO (AU1) said:
    This thread!

Now before you have a sookie waa waa because I don't agree with you, I'll explain why.

Sure, I'll take *cough* the stronged commander in the game for minimal effort. I won't complain. Just because that's an option doesn't mean it should be one. Bloodcrow commander is INFINITELY harder to get than this comm, and for what? It's stupid reasoning, in a stupid event, by stupid developers.

Mic drop

You guys keep acting like the commander is just going to be handed out like 2 day. At this rate it's going to take litterally like 6 to 8 months. At 3k to 5k a spy report.  It's not a heavy tasked event and with glitches this form of play is more than likely not going to result in completion of the equipement for the game anyway. It's litterally going to take time. Majority of the people complaining have more than likely gotten a bunch of the pieces through hitting the castles with a bunch of ruby bonus on their attacks... I could say something like "Oh, you sent 5 attacks a day for 7 days. You didn't play hard enough for that that's only 35 attacks. You didn't really earn that. I mean think about it. How many time did you have to hit that blood crows to get that commander? My word, you're all scared of getting hit with it! To bad it's still going to take me months to get. But, I'll be able to get it and it scares the crap out of you for some reason... And, it's really not all that easy as you guys seem to make it out to be." They aren't litterally handing it out for free. You do have to place time and effort into it. The irony is strong with you people.

This THREAD!

"Oh no, poor me. They might get a good commander or two. We can't have that. No one should have an actual good commander other than us. Someone might hit me with it!"

BOO FRACKEN HOO!!!

@YourBloodyBase (US1)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force

Then You...
    FML

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

OxO (AU1) said:
    This thread!

Mic drop
    It’s stupid that your getting free things? Ok.
    OxO (AU1) said:
    This thread!

Mic drop
    Extremely high quality free things attained with zero effort? Yes, that's stupid.
    Turtle responded for me, lol. But seriously, yes it's stupid, I'm not complaining, but doesn't make it any less stupid.

• Turtle24 (US1)Turtle24 (US1) Posts: 544
    edited 23.03.2018
    OxO (AU1) said:

Mic drop

You guys keep acting like the commander is just going to be handed out like 2 day. At this rate it's going to take litterally like 6 to 8 months. At 3k to 5k a spy report.  It's not a heavy tasked event and with glitches this form of play is more than likely not going to result in completion of the equipement for the game anyway. It's litterally going to take time. Majority of the people complaining have more than likely gotten a bunch of the pieces through hitting the castles with a bunch of ruby bonus on their attacks... I could say something like "Oh, you sent 5 attacks a day for 7 days. You didn't play hard enough for that that's only 35 attacks. You didn't really earn that. I mean think about it. How many time did you have to hit that blood crows to get that commander? My word, you're all scared of getting hit with it! To bad it's still going to take me months to get. But, I'll be able to get it and it scares the crap out of you for some reason... And, it's really not all that easy as you guys seem to make it out to be." They aren't litterally handing it out for free. You do have to place time and effort into it. The irony is strong with you people.

This THREAD!

"Oh no, poor me. They might get a good commander or two. We can't have that. No one should have an actual good commander other than us. Someone might hit me with it!"

BOO FRACKEN HOO!!!

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

I'm going to assume you are referencing the apprentice comm when you say "gotten a bunch of the pieces through hitting the castles with a bunch of ruby bonus", as that is purchased through charms and those are the only currency a booster is available for. No, I have gotten the apprentice commander without spending any money on the event - and I'm sure others on this thread have as well.

Won't bother to address that you think we're scared of you hitting us with it. I mean, just lol.

How on earth are you putting time and effort into it? Effort = essentially none, send five 32 men hits a day while the event is here. Regarding time, yes, it will take time... but you won't actually be using that time on the event. There is a difference between putting time into something and just waiting.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• OxO (AU1) said:
    This thread!

Mic drop
    Extremely high quality free things attained with zero effort? Yes, that's stupid.
    Ok so explain this. Why do you not want high quality things?

chances r uve already completed both comms and don’t want anyone else getting them too.

I want high quality things, yes. However, I do not want to attain them in this way as it shows no reflection of skill.

I have not completed the master, but did complete the apprentice. I completed the majority of the apprentice before they created this exploit, and you would be correct in thinking I don't want others to get it for zero effort when I had to work for it.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

OxO (AU1) said:
    This thread!

Mic drop

This THREAD!

BOO FRACKEN HOO!!!

@YourBloodyBase (US1)
    LOL because it's so hard to send 5 hits of 32 men in hardcore for 6 months!!! Takes so much skill and time and effort

Time and effort for this commander? Get real you idiot, the charm commander is harder to get rofl, you actually have to continually hit for it! lmfao 

"Oh, you sent 5 attacks a day for 7 days. You didn't play hard enough for that that's only 35 attacks. You didn't really earn that. I mean think about it. How many time did you have to hit that blood crows to get that commander? "

You're doing my work for me LOL, no one's "earned" this commander. 5 hits for 7 days - lol you don't even need to, 5 hits as soon as it starts and huzzah you have points for the next few days.

Like I said though, I'm not complaining that it exists. I mean, free commander for me right? However it shouldn't exist.. lol. The fact that you're trying to argue about why the glitch should stay is like me arguing that the nomad glitch should stay. Totally fair, right? lol. 

Not really. You trash eventers wont know how to use them anyways.
    So your saying not loading money into this game makes you trash? Yh sure spend real money on fake goods and we are the retarded ones...
    In your mind the game is one side with buyers and the other with non buyers. Rofl. more like PvPers and eventers. Not every good player is a whale. 

The only retarded one's here are you and bloodybase, and anyone else who agrees that the glitch should still exist.

• Also I don’t get how this is a glitch. This event is designed to be like this. I mean turn hardmode off and you don’t even loose troops - that’s no different from sending off a few 32 troop attacks.
    Bro, it's ok. They are idiots. All this group ever does is complain about EVERYTHING GGE DOES! It's some form of Autism that hasn't been diagnosed yet. Something good happens, complain about! Something bad happens, complain about it! Nothing else happens. complain about nothing else happening. So, let's complain about nothing. Either way, it's GGS's and they need to jump when these idiots say jump. Or, they will continue to threaten to boycott or something retarded like that they'll never do. Because they are addicted like the rest of us and stuck here forever. I really just compare this glitch to hitting the nomads about 10 times for like 6 months and slowly picking up equipment. But, at this rate, these morons wouldn't want you to make those tokens cause you barely put effort into it at all.

Literally, why this game can't have nice things. At the same time, these people complain that PVP isn't a big thing. With these commanders PVP actually has a chance at bouncing back for once. But, all these guys want to do is look a gift horse in the mouth and complain about the one crocked tooth it has after they are the ones that kicked it in.

Oh, well. I am riding this one out anyway. And, I for one do put a lot of time effort into this game. These guys are just to busy complaining about everything cause the feel the need to... I don't get it. 

@YourBloodyBase (US1)

Then You...
    FML

GGE Courting Methods

This discussion has been closed.