We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

[RESCHEDULED] Empire Family Q & A Session LIVE on Twitch | 4.04.2018, 6pm CEST

Comments

• BlackDragon_mit (IN1)BlackDragon_mit (IN1) Posts: 11IN1
    edited 23.03.2018
    Will we be able to buy booster directly from Rubys? and any way to remove the FB access from our id or be able to untick/uncheck so fb access can not be used
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 765US1
    Will we be able to buy booster directly from Rubys? and any way to remove the FB access from our id or be able to untick/uncheck so fb access can not be used
    You can unlink your facebook account.
    Under options there is a big button with the facebook logo. If your account is linked and you want to unlink it, I think you just click it. I can't check rn so if someone could that'd be great.
    @BlackDragon_mit (IN1)
    When when you will you introduce bracketing for legendary levels?

The way the current system is setup for level 70's makes it extremely hard to win and place in top 100 or higher. How is a Legendary Level 1 supposed to win against a Legendary Level 800?

A Legendary 800 has a higher food production, so they can hold more troops. They also have more commanders, so they can send out more attacks at once. And have most likely been playing for a long time.

So they have a HUGE advantage against a Legendary Level 1 who just entered the level 70 bracket. A Legendary Level 1 still has farms and low food production compared to a Legendary Level 800. Also less commanders and less troops. 

So how is a Legendary Level 1 supposed to compete against a Legendary Level 800? They probably can't even complete rewards. This needs to change. It's unfair to players and give players with a higher Legendary Level a HUGE advantage. 
    I was in the same boat as you once as well of being a low legendary level, but I could care less about getting top 100 or even top 250 when I was only just starting at level 70. That is what the point is to level up as far as you can into the game to benefit the most out of it and also in getting stronger as well. Their are plenty of other things to enjoy about this game as well even for a low legendary level. 
    The issue is not so much getting hit that chad is asking about. From what I understand, it is that low level 70s can't compete for the top reward prizes. I think GGS (and myself, tbh) feels that this is fine. Players at much higher levels than you spent a lot more time, money, or a combination to get there than you have. Therefore they SHOULD have a huge advantage.

Rather than complain that they can no longer get the top X reward bracket, such players who want to continue placing in those brackets ought to step up their game, by an insane margin. But unless they're ready to spend a boatload of money or spend weeks preparing, don't expect to place in those top spots.
    @ChadFighter (US1)
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • 1) What about lucky penny ?
    2) When you are going to bring Royal Capital ?
    3) Any idea for more 5h n 24h skips ?
    4) Are you planing to remove PvP concept ?
    5) Are you planing to increase commander capacity ?
    6) relocation of op or decro?
    7) any plan for free gift ?
    8) we need old  nomad ally reward (300 demon horror 300 deathly horror , 300 deathly horror n some gems ) 
    9) where is our thorn kingdom ,  underworld  are they death ?
    10) new phoniex set without announcement why u giving only breastplate  ? 
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    btw give us some old bugs for limited /permanent period  :P like (doubling resource , transfer of tools etc... :p )  
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE TO GGE  : if you have plan for new event please leave that plan . remove bugs in current event :p .
  • Lady Twilight (US1)Lady Twilight (US1) Posts: 149US1
    edited 23.03.2018
    1. Can you guys please take a look at the spawns on FC's and Crows...they are very low level lately and not all of us can play 24/7.
    2. Would love to see the ability to move deco items from location to location in the future.
    3. You really need to have 5 and 24 hour skips as prizes instead of us shelling money out for them.
    4. With all these sets you have us collecting I think it's a good idea to up the commander limit as well as the space limit.
    5. Change the prizes on Nobility and Wheel as they are very outdated.
    6. Why have we not seen Thorn King or Underworld lately?
    7. Ruby offers are not tempting when you have to see them block whatever you are doing all the time. Maybe make a little icon for all offers instead of pop ups.
    8. In regards to your monthly events...you really ticked us all off with the nomad mix up and the windfall that came after it. Any plans to make things right with us because a two hour time boost on during FC's does not get one very far.
    9. Boosters that we can hit pause on while we get sleep or go to work would really be nice.
    Lady Twilight @ usa 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 23.03.2018

The way the current system is setup for level 70's makes it extremely hard to win and place in top 100 or higher. How is a Legendary Level 1 supposed to win against a Legendary Level 800?

A Legendary 800 has a higher food production, so they can hold more troops. They also have more commanders, so they can send out more attacks at once. And have most likely been playing for a long time.

So they have a HUGE advantage against a Legendary Level 1 who just entered the level 70 bracket. A Legendary Level 1 still has farms and low food production compared to a Legendary Level 800. Also less commanders and less troops. 

So how is a Legendary Level 1 supposed to compete against a Legendary Level 800? They probably can't even complete rewards. This needs to change. It's unfair to players and give players with a higher Legendary Level a HUGE advantage. 
    I was in the same boat as you once as well of being a low legendary level, but I could care less about getting top 100 or even top 250 when I was only just starting at level 70. That is what the point is to level up as far as you can into the game to benefit the most out of it and also in getting stronger as well. Their are plenty of other things to enjoy about this game as well even for a low legendary level. 
    The issue is not so much getting hit that chad is asking about. From what I understand, it is that low level 70s can't compete for the top reward prizes. I think GGS (and myself, tbh) feels that this is fine. Players at much higher levels than you spent a lot more time, money, or a combination to get there than you have. Therefore they SHOULD have a huge advantage.

Rather than complain that they can no longer get the top X reward bracket, such players who want to continue placing in those brackets ought to step up their game, by an insane margin. But unless they're ready to spend a boatload of money or spend weeks preparing, don't expect to place in those top spots.
    @ChadFighter (US1)
    I have noticed this and decided to remove the part of my comment that does not relate to fludha's comment since he or she was only talking about the events which only my first paragraph relates to and not about pvp. I do agree with you though about the top reward prizes. They are meant to be difficult to get for players who are level 70+ to motivate them to spend more money on the game, have weeks of preparation, and/or be more active in the game to get top prizes. True that a low legendary level player can not get the five or six waves for attacking, but it is still entirely possible I think though for a player who is just barely in the 70's to get top 100 in Samurai, Nomad, or Berimond Invasions because of the fact that only four waves can be used for these types of invasions.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • JYT (US1) said:
    You can unlink your facebook account.
    Under options there is a big button with the facebook logo. If your account is linked and you want to unlink it, I think you just click it. I can't check rn so if someone could that'd be great.
    @BlackDragon_mit (IN1)

@ChadFighter (US1)
    I don't want to be rude, bro. But, please get gud! I've been competing with these level 70 since level 70. Top 100 and Top 50 places are not out of reach for players. Sometimes you can make the top 100 without buying rubies or a bonus. But, if you do have to buy a bonus it is usually 25 to 50 dollars. And, if you have a ruby doubler even better. The Blood Crows and Foreign Lord events are easy to compete in without a bonus as long as you save of the horsetail banners and have a bunch of troops ready to go. Hitting castles 10 at a time trying to get a good castle to hit with your banners. It's really not that hard it just takes preparation The point is the game was never designed to be easy. But, on a PVP level, you've always need a good Castillian, ruby tools and some support from your Alliance to win a heavy attack.

I've rarely had a hard time getting top X prizes. But, I will admit you have to play hard to get them. At this level the game is not meant to be a cakewalk. There are only so many prizes and you'll have to compete to get them. I personally don't see a need for another bracket. But, I need for expansion of the number of prize slots they have will be good for everyone and will happen with more player growth on the server. But, more slots besides that point would be really nice.

@YourBloodyBase (US1)
    Current Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start B***hes.

• Please make it possible to move PO items from one castle to another, even if it were to cost rubies.
  • how about a gambling tent for coins 
  • 1. Without 5 and 24 hr skips it would be good to have a decrease of time constructions as mcuh xp you get, could be something like 1min / xp. It means if the player is very active, they will get lots of xp from attacks but will also reduce the amount of time needed to finish a construction;
    2. It would be nice to have a decoration to store unused equipments, a hall of armor where you socket equipments like you socket gems. The stronger the equipment the more public order you get. You may have the option to remove them to use later;
    3. Permanent look items.
  • what about rework the samu event? i don't see many players play the event more maybe add some flags that are better than horsetails and a little higher price to compensate? 

horsetails = +5%  30 tables each 5 flags 

new samu flags = +7% 40 samu cards each 5 flags 

and also new top 100/50/1 right now they are useless, and not worth it.

more invidual rewards and more ally rewards.

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,939ASIA1
    what about rework the samu event? i don't see many players play the event more maybe add some flags that are better than horsetails and a little higher price to compensate? 

horsetails = +5%  30 tables each 5 flags 

new samu flags = +7% 40 samu cards each 5 flags 

and also new top 100/50/1 right now they are useless, and not worth it.

more invidual rewards and more ally rewards.
    Samurai event is good as it is, is an original event, well 50% original since is a copy of nomads. But the event is good as it is, we should be happy that we had only nomads that were changed this patch. Nomad event is worst update so far as a change on the prizes/commanders/cast's.
    If they will change the event, will be just a copy of nomads. Re-place the samurai commander with a cast's.Or make the commander to be more hard to get for us.

I like the event as it is again, not many like it, just because of the shop i guess. I like the speed of the soliders.
    If they have to change something, first change the shop, is really old, and not only on samurai. Nomads too. Put some decent new stuff there, so players will have on what to spend those tablets.
    Doing 300k/ 400k+ points in nomads/samurai is ok, but buying only tails or soliders is ..... meh.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Please sort out the fluctuating espionage travel time, there is no reason for it to be changing from one minute to the next when spying identical types of target.
    Can you improve the way wars are recorded. A message stating that another alliance has attacked your own is not sufficient, information detailing who was attacked and by whom is needed as well. Why not have the battle report that leads to war being triggered forwarded to all members of both alliances as a matter of course.
    Players have mentioned for years on the message boards about weekly loot totals for individuals being recorded on the members page of the alliance tab. Has this ever been looked at?
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 765US1
    The original samurai was an interesting concept...as in original.
    I kinda liked it tbh

if you don't remember, it was a bunch of cards which you picked. some had rewards under them. if you chose 3 with a reward beneath you got those rewards, if not tough luck (I think. It was something like that)

although now that i think about it more that would take a lot of time.

But the samurai event is pretty old; it might be time to buff the existing eq in the shop.
    As long as they don't break anything when they do it
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • they have remove these constructions items change appearance...i think they forget it...

from berimont the item that won from top 100
     https://prnt.sc/itbn7d
    from top 50 reward from nomads was    
     https://prnt.sc/itbptt
    also from the invasion appearnce item from top 1 i dont have printscreen but was item that change the tower

can you suggest to put it these appearnce items in the khan medal shop so people that want it and dont have it to buy it....like the hospital appearnce that arleady have it
    http://prntscr.com/itbx1o

or to put more items likes these in personal rewards

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) Posts: 851GB1
    edited 25.03.2018
    When are you going to deal with the remainder of the alt accounts reporting them to support does absolutely nothing other then receive the automated reply.

As well how are you going to attract new players cause in the current games state anyone new that joins and sees how long it takes to progress to do literally anything will just quit straight away as you have to spend every event to finish it.
    [email protected]
    Leader of Wraith
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 288SKN1
    edited 25.03.2018
    when are you gonna update wheel of fortune prizes? almost everything there are now useless. only rubies are really good and some tools, many players have vip level 10 so those vip points are also useless to many, so can you also make so adjust that if vip level is at 10 you get some other prizes from the vip points slots in wheel of fortune. those commanders and castellan equipment are old and pretty useless now.
    you could add more time skips to there, some new commanders and castellans and also those resource bags.
    and most important thing that if you update the prizes, it also motivates people to buy those wheel of fortune tickets and you make more money.

• When are you going to fix the view for kingdom castles? When I enter a kingdom, castles are automatically zoomed in. Please add an option in preferences to fix this or just remove it altogether.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
    when is royal capital coming back? it should have been back a year ago?
    When are those old events coming back, thorn king, blade coast and underworld. just update the prizes and put them back to game.

Sign In to comment.