Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS EQUIPMENT

2»

Comments

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    OxO (AU1) said:
    Invader - 663K
    Bloodcrow - 51th reward
    Phoenix - top 100

I think that is how they are gonna do it.

But in all honesty I think it's good having this equipment, it gives you the chance to keep some tools while pushing in the potential top 100 grind for it, plus saves 5mil coins on upgrading.  
    it wasn't meant to be fully teched lol
    I know lol. That's why you save 5mil coins ;) 
    shrugs lol

think phoenix might be for the royal capital event.. possibly

• WHY WHY WHY do we get the same piece over and over 

are we suppose to collect them ? if so for what

I had that question also. I have three Igneous Plates right now. For now I am saving them. I understand that this piece isn't presently part of any set, and that it was added prematurely or something. 

For now I am just holding on to them. Frankly though, I don't know many people who can dedicate enough time to the game to get through all the rewards in the month long series of events to get all nine pieces of these sets. And without the ninth piece, the set isn't worth much. I have other commitments and cannot dedicate the time needed to get all the rewards needed to get all the pieces. 

I hope they continue to offer us some good 5 piece sets like the Shadow of the King set which you can win at your own pace, step by step by following the quest book. 
  • Peter John (US1)Peter John (US1) US1 Posts: 839
    Thankyou Zenzer never saw that , but now we earn 3 now why dont they just fiz the bug lol 

If they remove it, it will create a void and that void will become blackhole. That would be the end of the world.............. of GGE.
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    Thankyou Zenzer never saw that , but now we earn 3 now why dont they just fiz the bug lol 

If they remove it, it will create a void and that void will become blackhole. That would be the end of the world.............. of GGE.
    PLEASE.

on a side note they'd just put back the old reward of a couple dozed horrors or whatever it was.
    Discord: JYT#1574

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file