We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

[RESCHEDULED] Empire Family Q & A Session LIVE on Twitch | 4.04.2018, 6pm CEST

Comments

• Grunt3 (US1)Grunt3 (US1) Posts: 34US1
    We need the war time loot bonus back.
    Grunt3 @ usa 1
  • WILL YOU EVER OFFER 300% ON RUBY PURCHASES EVER AGAIN?
  • Frist good work on the game , i am on the Egypt server and the RUBY PURCHASES in dollar no one can afford it SO can we go back to our currency the Eg pound 

let me explain 1 dollar=17 pound
    so if i want to PURCHASE 2500 ruby in 2 dollars then i will buy with 34 pound plus 20 pound due to Value added tax in our country and the one card service about 5 pounds 
    in total 60 eg pounds to get 2500 what!!!!!!
    and even then i will buy another 60 pounds to get the booster
    it is to much please look in this matter
  • when is the alliance update coming
  • 1. is there any upcoming update regarding the food shortage mechanic, I know it's important in the game, but none of us like to lose a 5k by 10 seconds, are you going to make the lost units recoverable for a reasonable and fair price?

2.what about the "building materials" are you going to balance that?

3.Isn't it about time you introduce new deco items instead of the "colossus and horseman" statues? it's been the same thing for years

4.who designs these event schedules and keep changing them every now and then?
    Asterius @ USofA1

• janina1 (US1)janina1 (US1) Posts: 49US1
    I personally have always liked a variety of miscellaneous quests. One example is the adventure maps. I enjoyed completing the maps and moving through the adventure maps to complete the relics; however, upon obtaining the relic from the burning sands, there are no more relics to be found. If you guys could implement more Adventure Quests without the same difficulty as the Queen's Defense or Royal Quests for that matter, that would be awesome. And no, equipment sets do not have to be the rewards. So, will any Adventure Quests or Adventure Maps be released into the game, sometime soon? And if so, in what update?
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 769US1
    I personally have always liked a variety of miscellaneous quests. One example is the adventure maps. I enjoyed completing the maps and moving through the adventure maps to complete the relics; however, upon obtaining the relic from the burning sands, there are no more relics to be found. If you guys could implement more Adventure Quests without the same difficulty as the Queen's Defense or Royal Quests for that matter, that would be awesome. And no, equipment sets do not have to be the rewards. So, will any Adventure Quests or Adventure Maps be released into the game, sometime soon? And if so, in what update?
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/341342/new-dragon-temple-decoration-from-adventure-map
    could this be implemented? An Ice Temple deco would also be nice. (yes I know that the frozen bard exists, but he is small and can be hard to use.

Could the Scorpion Temple thing get buffed?

Could the colossi be buffed to have more might points?
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
    Hospital needs to be like when we recruit troops...load them and then click once for " help request "

Grunt3 @ usa 1
    Can you guys introduce " building a Trading Metropolise " for each alliance?
    Cost would be Wood/Stone/Coal/Oil/Glass/Ore taken from the alliance fund.
    Grunt3 @ usa 1
  • Do you ever plan on updating the currently outdated capitals, and even to an extent, the trading metropolis?
    Lord septimus @us1
    Can you add more troops in the FL/BC castles?

At this point its ridiculous, even if i clear 150 castles im only getting small castles...i know its good for season points but not for glory.
    Grunt3 @ usa 1
  • Can you guys introduce " building a Trading Metropolise " for each alliance?
    Cost would be Wood/Stone/Coal/Oil/Glass/Ore taken from the alliance fund.
    better than that, they should give that stupid alliance city a role in the game instead of just putting that pixel on the map while waiting for an event that might never come back.

btw where's that alliance city event, you said it's coming back in 2018 (in case you didn't know ggs, fyi it's already 2018 lol) and the city event is no where to be found, we need answers. 
    Asterius @ USofA1

• huhu2 (PL1)huhu2 (PL1) Posts: 139PL1
    edited 21.03.2018

When will the Commanding CAMP be raised?
    huhu2 @ pl 1
  • huhu2 (PL1)huhu2 (PL1) Posts: 139PL1

When will the City Tournament be?
    huhu2 @ pl 1
  • WiseMOIN (IN1)WiseMOIN (IN1) Posts: 69IN1
    Since  GGE  Had Removed 24 hr &  5 hr  Skip Its Become Difficult To Play And Do Chain Hit  People Who Can Not Affort To Buy Ruby Can Not Do Chain Hit 

So My Suggestion Is That GGE Should Give Atleast  20-20 Skip Of 5 hr & 24 hr In Every 1 Month or 2-2 weeks So We Can Do Chain Hit And Build Our Empire 

20-20 Skip Per Month Will Not Disturb ur Balance 

Those Who Are With Me Please Like My Post 
    So We Can Get Skips 
  • i really agree with what wisemoin have day by day gge is making it more difficult for the non- ruby players to play....i mean how can anyone do that....you know what i think gge would be happy if only ruby players play this game and this is their only motive...
    yesterday i didnt get the artifact of the king of shadows...eventohough i completed that quest ...how can gge do this..
    for a ruby player its easily to buy a lot of rubies and buy equipments but its not  the same for non ruby players...
    plzz do something bout it gge... 
    A Level 70+ player in indian server....
    And i am soon going to become one of the best in the server.....#soon.....
  • bring back time skips in its entirety, no top x reward, no 2 week wait or whatever was suggested.
    exactly how it was before, thousands have already benefit from skips so it'd be stupid to return skips half-assed
Sign In to comment.