Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Crimson-Guard Member WertFighter BULLY

HI ALL JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WERTFIGHTER HAS BEEN BULLYING OUR ALLIANCE IN STORM.. FIRST HE STOLE MY LEADERS AQUA THEN HE HIT HIM IN STORM ALSO A FEW DAYS AGO HE HIT HIM IN SAND I HAVE THE LIGHTSHOT OF THE AQUA HE STOLE ALSO THE ATTACK HE DID IN STORM CRIMSON GUARD ARE BULLYS SOMEONE HAS TO STOP THIS..

Comments

• red roses (GB1)red roses (GB1) GB1 Posts: 61
    THIS IS THE AQUA HE STOLE.
    https://prnt.sc/iucjl2

THIS IS THE HIT HE DID ON MY LEADER IN STORM.

https://prnt.sc/iuckm0
  • msantos29 (GB1)msantos29 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 81
    @donna1212 (GB1)

If i put Wert on the naughty step can i have your phone number?
    sure 0121 do one we are not going to be bullied that is un fair what wertfighter has done...
    tbh i dont care about getting hit fires heal but stealing aqua and hitting in storm i do not agree with..
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,084
    Every attack you get on your alliance you try to name and shame on the forums what does that do other then make you bigger targets for other players in-game expect to be hit in a war game end of. 
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

l7jevs i dont care about getting hit like i did from your member just now that aint a problem like i said fires heal but stealing aqua and hitting in storm is not fair..
    attacks dont worry me gates get open simple as... but stealing aqua and hitting in storm is unfair.. here nice food bet he was hungry.

https://prnt.sc/iudyx2
  • ricky 1234 (GB1)ricky 1234 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 120
    and another attack thats 3 from unerversal remote thats BULLYING   ty cg keep it up
  • lol
    Please state how it's bullying to attack another player on a game that involves PvP
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

This is bad becuse we are first in storm they are hitting us Bullies 
    well it wont put us off it will make us all play more 
    i eating popcorn watching all his attacks from uneversal  remote in the wraith
  • Lol
    WAR PLAYER
    edited 21.03.2018
    Sure your trying to manipulate this into your own favor but I have had zero messages from you and vice versa no rule against hitting another alliance big or small 3 hits per alliance per day is slim pickings so obviously your alliance and others are going to be targeted especially if you try to name and shame every player/alliance on the forums that attacks proof is just looking back at your past threads I've run into you and deathclawliam back in 2016 cause of a bogus thread of you and him falsely claiming we broke fair play and been messaging you all sorts that's what diplomats are for in-game not making threads of every alliance you have an issue with. 
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• sorry no it's not bullying none of it is read GGS ToS storm attacks aren't allow by rules out by UK server it's actually perfectly legal @UniversalRemote (GB1) can hit everyone in ur alliance in all your castles if he wants stop whining if ya can't take a hit play Big Farm stop whining
    Spirit Bear @ AU1 lvl 31 94k might 0 ops
    Da Ron @ UK1 lvl 70 LL12 336k might
    http://prntscr.com/iz0gvs
    sniping is fun ;)
    spirit bear take a check up from the neck up :)
    but now we got the wraith hitting us we only small alliance its coz we doing well in storm and they dont like it as there 2nd..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file