We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: April update

Comments

• so will the cast set will be available or not?  
    does this update means they r replacing comm set over cast set?
    \
    @ANG1243 
    honey20101980 @ in 1 @dragons united
  • first, [email protected] noms set, just leave that same nom cast and change her hair colour or something..
    but seriously, 20cy, just remove it at least that'll make him "unique"...

compared to this one, that new monthly set is super, 80 speed 70cy, not bad at all, also the cast is good, just do me a favour gge, DON'T cancel the noms/sams AFTER we activate our boosters.

and where's that balancing program when you need it

Asterius @ USofA1

• ANG, please tell  me how you expect us to get 200k points with nomads? 

it's imposible unless you buy time skips and or a booster

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 19.03.2018
    ANG, please tell  me how you expect us to get 200k points with nomads? 

Not impossible only if you are a player who gets top 100 or top 50? I do agree that anything beyond that beyond 15k that only those who spend the most money on the game and are the most active can get anything close to 200k which would be my best guess. While 15k possibly could be easy to get from taunting it is important to keep in mind time skips that are required of hitting Kahn and Nomad camps as well.

David Noble @ usa 1
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1
    The changes are simply unfair to smaller alliances and create further imbalance in what is already an unbalanced game.  They benefit a few players and a few alliances to the detriment of others.  Given many of us haven't finished the first set yet introducing a new set is premature and ill advised.  This has already demotivated a number of my players who see no prospect of achieving the rewards.  In terms of high end players the set is of no value realistically as has been mentioned earlier we have virtually no space as it is.  This is change for change sake and is pointless.  Take out the top 15-20 scores some of which are still alleged to be driven by bots and average the next hundred if only five players get the rewards it isn't worth it.  It's also worth remembering given the failure to remove multi accounts significant percentage of these scores are probably the same player.  It's just bad development and a lack of understanding of the game.  Given game time reduces across the spring and summer with exams holidays people being out and about more you need to be cutting what people are expected to achieve during these periods not trying to drive it up.  And if you can't guarantee bonuses will work or that in game or forum communication about event durations will be accurate should you really be introducing more potential problems on top of what we already have.  Take a month of from development or two months and stabilise the playing environment and reflect because right now it really isn't working.  
    Batten @ en 1
    edited 19.03.2018
    As for the new commander I do not think that it is bad as what people are claiming it to be which could be useful especially for attacking on the first wave when leveled up and have the maximum bonuses for melee and ranged. Melee for example could also be used on a flank if there are only a few melee defenders on a flank or a lack thereof while the ranged for its maximum bonus is an equivalent to the nutcracker. The only problem I have is that it has bonuses that are limited to only Kahn and Nomad camps that apparently at least some people just simply do not like or appreciate which I could understand why this may cause controversy. Plenty of other NPC commanders with high courtyard bonuses as well, but just maybe if the commander had bonuses that were not limited to Kahn and Nomad camps that overall I think that players would like it more. 
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • _mondi_ (INT1)_mondi_ (INT1) Posts: 13INT1
    JYT (US1) said:
    Okay the com stats look pretty nice...but was GGS so lazy that they couldn't even come up with an original design for it??
    Right off the bat I noticed "gee whiz those look EXACTLY like the top 100 nomad commander, with a different color scheme." Observe.

But really how many of us are going to want that com so badly they'll grind out 200k points? Ya some of the stats are nice (120R, 155W, 105G) but only 20CY? Only 45 Speed?
    Should be worth more than that imo.

Mondi
  • _mondi_ (INT1)_mondi_ (INT1) Posts: 13INT1
    i no like commander and castellan abril and mayo 

Mondi
    edited 19.03.2018
    JYT (US1) said:
    Okay the com stats look pretty nice...but was GGS so lazy that they couldn't even come up with an original design for it??
    Right off the bat I noticed "gee whiz those look EXACTLY like the top 100 nomad commander, with a different color scheme." Observe.

But really how many of us are going to want that com so badly they'll grind out 200k points? Ya some of the stats are nice (120R, 155W, 105G) but only 20CY? Only 45 Speed?
    Should be worth more than that imo.

Actually, the total courtyard bonus is 30%. Not 20%, but that is only when you factor in Nomad and Kahn Camps as well. So the actual stats for courtyard as displayed are incorrect, but I really do think that the flank, gate, wall, and courtyard bonuses in addition to even the extra 20% ranged from the hero should apply to all NPC targets. Not just some of these bonuses being limited to only Kahn and Nomad Camps. When you do the math this commander is actually similar to the Nutcracker commander, but without the cooldown, moat, and glory bonuses and the Nutcracker also has no bonuses exclusive to Kahn and Nomad camps either.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,095INT1
    Surely by now this game cannot be just about banging out Commanders and Castlen, who wants more equipment which is pointless as you have to get rid of it 2 months later, we are on an ENDLESS CIRCLE everything we do is tower attacks nothing more.

GGE think if they keep giving us shinny stuff we keep ploughing in our cash, rewards are useless , instead of instant gratification, put a God com or Cast and let us work give us tokens that we can buy stuff in a shop give us a deco thats worth buyng with 500 po 

Just change this game from endless towers , you were going the right way with royal quest then someone thought lets make it harder to do , well if you want to do that make the deco worth trying fornot 320 po or 280 ,

Make your game exciting dont keep bribeing is with rewards that are not worth having 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Uh folks, food items, ignore the wank equipment. Good rewards overall
    WAR PLAYER
  • HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

So again same old same old sh it lol 

Nothing challenging for established players. Just pure recycling. 

• New LTPE comm decent is Pvp at last..
    Please increase the size of your signature
  • someone needs to tell gge what a pvp comm is, I was skimming through the stats and noticed it was against castle lords... *thinks yay* :) ... looks at full teched stats, sees flank, cy and moat... *happiness evaporates* :(

this is bullshit ggs

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• ANG, please tell  me how you expect us to get 200k points with nomads? 

Not impossible only if you are a player who gets top 100 or top 50? I do agree that anything beyond that beyond 15k that only those who spend the most money on the game and are the most active can get anything close to 200k which would be my best guess. While 15k possibly could be easy to get from taunting it is important to keep in mind time skips that are required of hitting Kahn and Nomad camps as well.

He didn't say it was impossible, he said it required buying time skips or a booster.

And it is. Assuming you hit nomads for 5 days straight, every 1/2 hour, and got 80 tablets each hit, and hit four at a time, you'd get 76,800 tablets. 
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 573AU1
    Another NPC type commander. 

Sorry GGE I will not go after this on as I got plenty NPC's from the other months. 

As for the expanded rewards nothing really great in my opinion to go after.

Ill go after it as Im a collector and like targets BUT Im getting sick and tired of new sets. I have a great collection of cast and comms with plenty of teching needed but is it worth teching a set that will be replaced within  a month? plus where do I store all this armour? and how can I use it easily? do I rotate my commms/cast or just set up a bunch to use regularly?? personally i dont want to have to bother rotating sets and working out which is best for what..
    Shares @ au 1
Sign In to comment.